LiangHuBBB
  • LiangHuBBB

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 4 weeks ago

An innovative fighting game in the “Dragon Ball” series with “2.5D” graphics

“Dragon Ball Fighters”

Available worldwide in 2018!

Bandai Namco Entertainment (Main office: Minato-ku, Tokyo; president: Oosh*ta Satoshi) are launching the action game “Dragon Ball Fighters” in early 2018, for Playstation 4, Xbox One, and Steam, and featuring new “2.5D” anime graphics. This game, the latest in the series of “Dragon Ball” home console games, will be developed worldwide as a full-fledged “Dragon Ball” fighting game.

This current project is a genuine fighting game that distinguishes itself from previous entries in the “Dragon Ball” series. Its development is being handled by Arc System Works, who have handled numerous 2D fighting games that have won acclaim both in Japan and overseas, thoroughly recreating in-game the look of the “Dragon Ball” anime beloved around the world. You will be able to enjoy the world of “Dragon Ball” by experiencing battles overflowing with realism; it’s like an anime that you can move yourself.

Battles utilize 3-on-3 team fights, and you can enjoy strategic tactics such as mastering character affinities and building teams. In addition, this innovative fighting game incorporates the thrill of high-speed battles and flashy special attacks people have come to expect from “Dragon Ball”.

It is currently in development so that you can enjoy the world of “Dragon Ball” with new graphics. Please look forward to it.

Anyone else hpyed for this?
Hype lvl over 9k :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T2N3ERQmx5M

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dHHjnvL-4XM

• Ivan1997GTA likes this

fashion
  • fashion

f*ck the planet till it spins on a broken axis

• Members
  • Mars

Posted 4 weeks ago Edited by fashion, 4 weeks ago.

Signed up for the private beta but was declined unfortunately. They confirmed a public beta though but the exact date is yet to be announced.

They completely nailed the looks of this game. It looks fast and brutal, just like Dragon Ball itself. Didn't really like Xenoverse 1 that much and skipped Xenoverse 2.

It looks great but I hope there's enough meat on the bone. I never bother with fighting games and never can play them in longer sessions as they leave me bored after a few rounds. Hopefully there's a good story mode and diverse singleplayer modes.

I also prefer traditional 1v1 rather than tag team.

Another thing that bothers me a little is balancing. I understand they're making a video game so the characters need to be about equally good but SSB Goku could easily take down characters like Krillin with 1-2 hits.

Kaiju Blue
  • Kaiju Blue

Luxuria

• Members
  • None

Posted 3 weeks ago

Played the closed beta for a while last week. I typically don't play proper fighting games at all, so I was terribly unfamiliar with the controls for the most part, but even then the presentation and the satisfaction whenever I actually did manage to pull off some sh*t kept drawing me back in. So, even as someone who isn't a fan of fighters, I had a blast with this game. I dunno if it's gonna be a 100% guaranteed purchase for me when it comes out, but if it has Super characters as well it might come damn close.

• yungsmokex and Ivan1997GTA like this

LiangHuBBB
  • LiangHuBBB

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 2 weeks ago

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users