Quantcast

» «
Photo

Ped giving middle finger

Best Answer StangOne50, 4 weeks ago

Its part of the game bro, you cant fix it. sh*t dont feel so bad happens to me irl LOL

Besides the middle finger isnt half as bad as the sh*t they actually say to you.

If it really bothers you the game has given you plenty of tools to get back at these  npcs.

Go to the full post

6 replies to this topic
CGFforLife
  • CGFforLife

Bitchass Bullsh*t

• Members
  • Indonesia

Posted 4 weeks ago Edited by CGFforLife, 4 weeks ago.

Whenever I drive fast, peds always stick their middle finger from their car to me. how to fix this

StangOne50
  • StangOne50

BEASTMODE

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 4 weeks ago   Best Answer Edited by StangOne50, 4 weeks ago.

Its part of the game bro, you cant fix it. sh*t dont feel so bad happens to me irl LOL

Besides the middle finger isnt half as bad as the sh*t they actually say to you.

If it really bothers you the game has given you plenty of tools to get back at these  npcs.

CGFforLife
  • CGFforLife

Bitchass Bullsh*t

• Members
  • Indonesia

Posted 4 weeks ago

That something I would always do, but when I drive in a speed of light in my T20, I don't have time to turn around and 12-gauge them in the face

Dryspace
  • Dryspace

The Infinitely Prolonged

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 2 weeks ago

I was constantly traveling through the city and everywhere else at very high speeds--usually on a motorcycle whenever possible as the field of view is best--and I never once noticed an NPC giving me the finger. I have noticed fragments of insults as I race past.

Something tells me you can't be going very fast if you have the time to take in a bunch of middle fingers.

CGFforLife
  • CGFforLife

Bitchass Bullsh*t

• Members
  • Indonesia

Posted 2 weeks ago

I was constantly traveling through the city and everywhere else at very high speeds--usually on a motorcycle whenever possible as the field of view is best--and I never once noticed an NPC giving me the finger. I have noticed fragments of insults as I race past.

Something tells me you can't be going very fast if you have the time to take in a bunch of middle fingers.

Well if they insulted you, then that mean they giving middle finger

Dryspace
  • Dryspace

The Infinitely Prolonged

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 2 weeks ago

@CGFforLife

Oh, I'm not denying that. I'm just usually going as fast as possible, and it takes all of my concentration to avoid impacting something. Perhaps I'll settle down nice and low over the freeway in a chopper and see if I see a sea of middle fingers.

Although...I can't remember if drivers get mad or scared when I fly low...

ACM-Jan
  • ACM-Jan

Usually helpful, BUT very defensive upon disrespect

• Members
  • Estonia

Posted 2 weeks ago Edited by ACM-Jan, 2 weeks ago.

drivers will get scared as if the helicopter itself was the threat if it is near the road, traffic tries to escape and yells same things if you shot them or parachuted in or flew plane low

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users