Quantcast

» «
Photo

The bombushka, does it need a buff?

67 replies to this topic

Poll: Bombushkaing (118 member(s) have cast votes)

How do you feel about the bombushka

1. Happy with my purchase completely (7 votes [5.93%])

Percentage of vote: 5.93%

2. Happy but it will end up gathering dust (31 votes [26.27%])

Percentage of vote: 26.27%

3. Dissapointed (22 votes [18.64%])

Percentage of vote: 18.64%

4. I was smart and didn't impulse buy a massive paper plane (56 votes [47.46%])

Percentage of vote: 47.46%

5. Sold it already (2 votes [1.69%])

Percentage of vote: 1.69%

How should it be buffed if atall

1. Buff the guns (range) (25 votes [6.49%])

Percentage of vote: 6.49%

2. Buff the guns (damage or ROF) (24 votes [6.23%])

Percentage of vote: 6.23%

3. Buff the speed (68 votes [17.66%])

Percentage of vote: 17.66%

4. Buff it's bombing capability beyond that of other aircraft (71 votes [18.44%])

Percentage of vote: 18.44%

5. Buff it's resistance to explosions (mainly to the hitscan death rifle) (97 votes [25.19%])

Percentage of vote: 25.19%

6. Usable cargo door (79 votes [20.52%])

Percentage of vote: 20.52%

7. It's fine as is (2 votes [0.52%])

Percentage of vote: 0.52%

8. Just make it cheaper (18 votes [4.68%])

Percentage of vote: 4.68%

Are cluster bombs underpowered in your opinion compared to regular ones

1. Yes, please fix (60 votes [50.85%])

Percentage of vote: 50.85%

2. Yes but regular bombs are good enough so it doesn't matter (32 votes [27.12%])

Percentage of vote: 27.12%

3. No (15 votes [12.71%])

Percentage of vote: 12.71%

4. Yes, and I want a refund for having to switch back (11 votes [9.32%])

Percentage of vote: 9.32%

Vote Guests cannot vote
The Wandering Hunter
  • The Wandering Hunter

of vault 111

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 20 September 2017 - 04:37 PM Edited by The Sole Survivor, 20 September 2017 - 08:20 PM.

(Bombushkasexuality)?

i'll wait for 100 votes before i do anything but this looks promising.

also, moderators. your poll percentages are broken.

All the new planes are great imo except this one, it's overpriced for what it is. It needs much greater resistance to the explosive rifle, or atleast it should be a better bomber than the bloody starling.

I know there's a bombuska thread but I want an idea of how people feel about it in general.

Not only is it useless in pvp, but it's too bloody slow to catch headhunter targets
  • Goingcrowd9, Duckdude001 and Nossirag like this

les999
  • les999

Square Civilian

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 20 September 2017 - 04:47 PM

I've only tried it out in the adversary mode vs Buzzards. Compared to the Titan it feels really slow and unresponsive and in combat it's pretty useless unless you have friends to operate the guns, but anyway the gun aiming is too slow for the guns to be much use.

• Goingcrowd9 likes this

DrRumpleSweatyForeSkin
  • DrRumpleSweatyForeSkin

Carpet boming orphanages this holiday season

• Members
  • Antarctica

Posted 20 September 2017 - 04:48 PM

Well.....yes
  • Alvarez, Duckdude001 and Happy Hunter like this

The Wandering Hunter
  • The Wandering Hunter

of vault 111

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 20 September 2017 - 04:51 PM

Well.....yes

i plan on sending this to rockstar with a link if it goes well.

worked for the savage
  • Goingcrowd9 and Duckdude001 like this

jwdrinkwaterjr
  • jwdrinkwaterjr

Thug

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 20 September 2017 - 04:52 PM

Sure. After it goes this way as long as the Savage did.
  • Duckdude001 likes this

_47_
  • _47_

Air Mercenary Contractor

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 20 September 2017 - 05:02 PM Edited by _47_, 20 September 2017 - 05:04 PM.

The Bombushka needs to be a plane that is feared by all players when they see it. The flying fortress of death that causes despair, fustration and destruction everywhere it flies.

Bombushka needs a MEGA Buff on everything!
  • Alvarez, THE_RUSTYRAT_39, DrRumpleSweatyForeSkin and 4 others like this

TankGirl
  • TankGirl

Follow me get a proxy for free

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 20 September 2017 - 05:12 PM Edited by TankGirl, 20 September 2017 - 05:29 PM.

I flew my friends last night and it was like I was flying a giant whale with mobility issues. I was actually afraid to be in it lol. I asked my friend what if a jet comes and takes us out and he says to me not to worry that this thing can surely take on a jet. Within minutes of that conversation a jet came swooping and and took us out. Granted the jet was off the radar, maybe if we had more time to react we would have had a chance, maybe..

• Goingcrowd9, Duckdude001, Happy Hunter and 1 other like this

Snoopbr
  • Snoopbr

Thug

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 September 2017 - 05:20 PM

I'm sorry for those who bought this flying turtle.

• askinnywhitedildo, Goingcrowd9 and Subaru like this

Jenkiiii
  • Jenkiiii

Always Looking Good. In the City the Suburbs the Hood.

• Members
  • Wales

Posted 20 September 2017 - 05:26 PM Edited by Jenkiiii, 20 September 2017 - 05:26 PM.

The armoured Insurgent / APC can take... what?... like 15 rockets from a Buzzard, and so can the Nightshark, but the Bombushka flying fortress can take how many? One, two... and with no cover of buildings or corners to hide behind, no speed... it's just crap.

A collector's item that I don't regret buying, but will only collect dust in 'storage' behind my more treasured aircraft.

I'm sorry for those who bought this flying turtle.

No, don't be sorry. I can call it up and point to my flying deathtrap any time I want, and what about you? Where is yours, and yours? It has a collectible status tag attached to it, but that's about it, unfortunately.

• Mattoropael, _47_, Goingcrowd9 and 2 others like this

jwdrinkwaterjr
  • jwdrinkwaterjr

Thug

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 20 September 2017 - 05:26 PM

I flew my friends last night and I like I was flying a giant whale with mobility issues. I was actually afraid to be in it lol. I asked my friend what if a jet comes and takes out out and he says to me not to worry that this thing can surely take on a jet. Within minutes of that conversation a jet came swooping and and took us out. Granted the jet was off the radar, maybe if we had more time to react we would have had a chance, maybe..

I think it's most likely working as intended. You know, where R* are experts at balance and all. Seriously, it's just like the pre buff Savage. Big, slow, poor maneuverability, with just enough firepower to sucker people into buying one.

I'm so in love with the Buzzard that I can't imagine buying another aircraft except the Tula, because I like float planes.

I'm wondering why people bought the Bombushka, if not because they thought they were getting some uber grief tool.

0CypherP
  • 0CypherP

Lone Wolf

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 20 September 2017 - 05:31 PM

I mainly bought it as Hangar decoratio,roleplaying and PVE,so i am happy with the Purchase,but i wouldn't mind an buff,it would be fun to use that thing on PVP knowing i wouldn't be killed by anyone.
  • Jenkiiii and Goingcrowd9 like this

_47_
  • _47_

Air Mercenary Contractor

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 20 September 2017 - 05:33 PM Edited by _47_, 20 September 2017 - 05:36 PM.

It cant even fight off NPCs very well. I dont care if its intended or not. Its bullsh*t people cant buy something because of lazy stat balancing just to get shark card money. It doesnt do anything but blow up or crash.
  • -KM-, Jenkiiii, Goingcrowd9 and 1 other like this

DrRumpleSweatyForeSkin
  • DrRumpleSweatyForeSkin

Carpet boming orphanages this holiday season

• Members
  • Antarctica

Posted 20 September 2017 - 05:34 PM

The Bombushka needs to be a plane that is feared by all players when they see it. The flying fortress of death that causes despair, fustration and destruction everywhere it flies.

Bombushka needs a MEGA Buff on everything!

Highly agreed, a fully loaded fortress should make any jet think twice before trying to attack it. The potential :(
  • _47_, Jenkiiii, Goingcrowd9 and 3 others like this

Duckdude001
  • Duckdude001

Big fanatic of trucks/offroaders and military vehicles.

• Members
  • Canada
  • Next DLC Thread Page 3000 Winner

Posted 20 September 2017 - 05:34 PM Edited by Duckdude001, 20 September 2017 - 05:37 PM.

Yes, it needs a openable cargo door, minimum bomb capacity of 150 with ability to drop more than 5 bombs at a time along with the health of a insurgent pickup custom. I should be sh*tting my pants when I see that thing lumbering towards me not laughing my ass off as I pull out my RPG for target practice.
  • Zibulaatio, -KM-, THE_RUSTYRAT_39 and 6 others like this

Happy Hunter
  • Happy Hunter

Oft-requested

• Members
  • None
  • Governor of San Andreas 2017
    Ban Roulette Winner 2016

Posted 20 September 2017 - 05:55 PM

The only I've seen was a painfully easy target for my explosive sniper.

Most of the vehicles are surprisingly balanced (if a little vulnerable to that) but this seems like it'd be a death-trap in free mode.

• -KM-, Goingcrowd9 and Nossirag like this

Shabazz916
  • Shabazz916

The Man Hunter

• Members
  • Zimbabwe

Posted 20 September 2017 - 06:00 PM

Needs a speed buff & a heavy armor buff
  • Goingcrowd9 likes this

ntinoskonsta
  • ntinoskonsta

Lawless Inc. CEO

• Members
  • Greece

Posted 20 September 2017 - 06:16 PM Edited by ntinoskonsta, 20 September 2017 - 06:20 PM.

I didn't buy it as I only have 1 million right now, but from what I've seen the speed is unrealistically low (albeit not Mission Titan level of slowness). The armor is the same as the Tula's; it's good enough for the Tula but bad for the Bombushka. The Bombushka needs to be at least twice as durable.

It goes without saying that the cargo door should be able to be opened through the interaction menu and finally, since it's such a huge plane, I think it would be in order to increase its bomb capacity to 150 or so.

Also cluster bombs definitely need a buff. My guess is it's a glitch. If it's a ploy by R* to make us buy them thinking they're the most powerful, only to have to switch back to regular bombs, then I don't know what to think...
  • Goingcrowd9 likes this

Sanches
  • Sanches

Rider boi

• Members
  • None
  • Next DLC Thread Page 4000 Winner

Posted 20 September 2017 - 06:20 PM Edited by Sanches, 20 September 2017 - 06:21 PM.

Imo this plane is almost perfect for a plane of it's kind.
Seriously, what do you expect when buying an air fortress? It shouldn't be fast, it shouldn't be dodgy, it shouldn't be indestructable. Yeah, but still it's no use in free roam. Bombushka Run AM is the only place for it.

Oh and it could be just a little bit faster (atleast matching a Titan's speed). Im not sure if plane can even fly with that speed.

Duckdude001
  • Duckdude001

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 20 September 2017 - 07:39 PM Edited by Duckdude001, 20 September 2017 - 07:42 PM.

Imo this plane is almost perfect for a plane of it's kind.
Seriously, what do you expect when buying an air fortress? It shouldn't be fast, it shouldn't be dodgy, it shouldn't be indestructable. Yeah, but still it's no use in free roam. Bombushka Run AM is the only place for it.
Oh and it could be just a little bit faster (atleast matching a Titan's speed). Im not sure if plane can even fly with that speed.

it's speed should be close to a Titan like u said which I agree on. Fortresses, while not indestructible, are strong as sh*t. There is no excuse to give this thing Tula armour considering it's size and speed. This plane is just lacking armour. I recommend ya'll here start going ham on R* support for suggested buffs. This thing is 4-7Mil (hangar and it's extras not included) that some of us pay only to be blown out the fking sky in mere seconds. It's just wrong. It's the savage's overweight and oversized brother who did plastic surgery to turn himself into a plane instead of a helicopter.
  • Goingcrowd9 and Nossirag like this

Schumy7
  • Schumy7

Social Club number 1 World Rankings.

• BUSTED!
  • Netherlands

Posted 20 September 2017 - 07:50 PM

One rocket and its down...

III-Ari-III
  • III-Ari-III

Corporate Warlord

• Members
  • Argentina

Posted 20 September 2017 - 07:51 PM

Just get a valkirye, waay more useful in pve missions, easier to land, faster, with faster rate of fire for the explosive ammo of the co pilot, and even has machineguns for the rear passengers.. only downside it's that it's really not that useful for pvp, as it blows with just 1 missile and doesn't have flares.. maybe if it were buffed like the savage that now explodes at the 3rd missile impact..

So for pvp it's better the savage, for pve the valkirye has more precision to not blow up some supplies.

• Nossirag likes this

Rewdalf
  • Rewdalf

Can't tell if I'm being sarcastic or not? I probably am.

• Facade
  • Bulgaria

Posted 20 September 2017 - 07:52 PM

It's slower than the Titan.

And I'm sure three turrets don't weigh the same as a neutron star...

• Suzuki Azure Vulpine, Goingcrowd9 and Duckdude001 like this

III-Ari-III
  • III-Ari-III

Corporate Warlord

• Members
  • Argentina

Posted 20 September 2017 - 07:59 PM

One rocket and its down...

1 RPG rocket, which won't happen because of the plane's altitude, to homing missiles it's 3, and explosive sniper 3 too.. too low still, but better than just 1.

• Duckdude001 likes this

The Wandering Hunter
  • The Wandering Hunter

of vault 111

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 20 September 2017 - 08:03 PM

Just get a valkirye, waay more useful in pve missions, easier to land, faster, with faster rate of fire for the explosive ammo of the co pilot, and even has machineguns for the rear passengers.. only downside it's that it's really not that useful for pvp, as it blows with just 1 missile and doesn't have flares.. maybe if it were buffed like the savage that now explodes at the 3rd missile impact..

So for pvp it's better the savage, for pve the valkirye has more precision to not blow up some supplies.

imagine a valkyrie which can tank 3 rockets, has flares, bombs, barrage rockets and regular old seekers.

that would be great wouldn't it?

f*cking dripfeed
  • Goingcrowd9, III-Ari-III and Duckdude001 like this

Black-Dragon96
  • Black-Dragon96

Bounty Hunter

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 20 September 2017 - 08:34 PM

Well, yes it does. It needs some explosive protection (10 homingrockets and 10 explosive sniper hits), it should also have more bombs (100-150) and a little speedboost (a bit slower than thw titan).

Jarlaxle
  • Jarlaxle

Thug

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 20 September 2017 - 08:43 PM

Not buying it unless they buff the armor and FIX THE HANDLING. It wants to climb by itself and is near impossible to put into a dive.

III-Ari-III
  • III-Ari-III

Corporate Warlord

• Members
  • Argentina

Posted 20 September 2017 - 08:53 PM

Not buying it unless they buff the armor and FIX THE HANDLING. It wants to climb by itself and is near impossible to put into a dive.

To put it into a dive, just go all the way up, put the plane aiming for the stars hahah, then when the engine stalls, you quickly maneuver it to go directly to the ground : P

• Goingcrowd9 likes this

Computrix
  • Computrix

Car Enthusiast

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 20 September 2017 - 09:00 PM

In the age of explosive bullet guns, homing rockets and launchers, and fighter planes everywhere, it would be suicide to fly a massive, slow target like Bombushka around the map. Like everything else it's fun to fly around but only in passive mode, it has virtually no uses in a public lobby with randoms. It would benefit greatly from a speed boost, and the ability to control its rear door, as well as be able to actually walk around inside it.

CoriumGrave
  • CoriumGrave

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 20 September 2017 - 09:01 PM

It's not awful to fly or too slow in my mind. It is a massive plane. I would have liked it to drop 2 bombs at a time oppose to the one that all other planes have. Then a carpet strike is like 10 instead of 5 and kick up its bombing payload as well. Also, It should be stronger than a rogue in my opinion. Maybe by 1 or 2 rounds.

Just my .02. Otherwise I like it. I am more excited for the mogul though
  • Goingcrowd9 and Duckdude001 like this

Duckdude001
  • Duckdude001

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 20 September 2017 - 09:31 PM Edited by Duckdude001, 20 September 2017 - 09:31 PM.

In the age of explosive bullet guns, homing rockets and launchers, and fighter planes everywhere, it would be suicide to fly a massive, slow target like Bombushka around the map. Like everything else it's fun to fly around but only in passive mode, it has virtually no uses in a public lobby with randoms. It would benefit greatly from a speed boost, and the ability to control its rear door, as well as be able to actually walk around inside it.

it's speed should be buffed just a little. What it needs is armour so I don't have a random fker in a jet on my 6'o clock that takes me out instantly with those death beam machine guns.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users