Kuruma Armoured - Best buy for MC missions

31 replies to this topic
LordLoff
  • LordLoff

MC Biker

• Members
  • Portugal

Posted 4 weeks ago

I know it is expensive - 525.000$ and you need to have the Fleeca Job done, but they were my best sweat spent dollars on an land vehicle and honestly, looking at other useless luxury vehicle prices, I shall say the Kuruma is quite cheap for what it brings

I steal supplies to feed my MC Biker Meth Lab and do MC contracts wile the production goes on, all done solo

Things are perfectly doable solo if you dont pile up too much finished product

But there are always dangers, either when you attack solo a gang to steal, either when you come back to deliver the stolen goods for the lab, or on the performing of regular MC cash contracts

It is not a vehicle to handle explosions but Im not going to tank fights with it -
It is full bullet proof and that is more than enough for these particular runs I do to gain cash with MC business and although Im not inside CEO stuff, I could swear there will be many times it will be crucial

The Kuruma allows me a unique combination of great speed and armour, quite rare on other vehicles, I think exclusive !!! I get there fast, fight there hard and get back fast

Many supply steal missions allow us to pick the product by hand and choose our vehicle to drive back to the lab and I was frikin tired of having NPCs pursuing me onbikes or some greedy lobby player shoot me on the last 300 meters before my lab safety

Also, when I raid solo the gang camps to steal supplies or perform the torch or crack contracts, I can just quickly show up and run them over again and again and stop the Kuruma to free aim at them close range, fully protected, quite a great feeling

Actually I sold all my other cars, just keep some bikes on the club, to pay for the Kuruma - Yesterday I did 90.000$ profit, already counting all losses including respawn bills and ammos

Later, when my account gets filled, I will buy the damm cars and yachts or whatever

Remember that Im not thinking or posting about crazy battles and trolling around, Im.posting about a precious support to run a money business

When you die before stolen supply delivery you loose 10K$ - It is 15K$ minus Stingers, ammo, grenades, eventual respawns expenses, so 10K loss

And when you just die on a contract you pay 500$ just for respawn, so in a business that must be accounted for

Do not think twice, get the Kuruma - I only wished meth delivery sales on ground could be done with it, but nopes

HeavyDuke
  • HeavyDuke

Big Homie

• Members
  • European-Union

Posted 4 weeks ago

Look people, another Kuruma guy, time to ready that rpg.

• jerryinohio78 likes this

jwdrinkwaterjr
  • jwdrinkwaterjr

Thug

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 4 weeks ago

I have to agree OP. I absolutely love the Kuruma. I also play mostly solo, and that little car saves me money, because I hardly have to buy armor anymore.

I'm doing I/E now. I leave my office with my Buzzard, and if the car I'm sourcing has any sort of guards around it, I land nearby and call for my Kuruma. I'll hide inside it and take out the NPCs with a heavy revolver.

Also, the source missions that involve you beating a par time for a point to point are a snap with the Kuruma. It's fast, and fun. Plus, NPC traffic is easily pushed aside due to its weight.

Like you, I had a fire sale to afford what I wanted (the office and warehouse). My Insurgent is gone. My much beloved Duke o Death took one for the team, too. But not my "noob mobile". Why? Because for all the sh*t talk about the Armored Kuruma, it is still vastly superior to everything else in terms of PvE. Nothing comes close to the protection it offers for the cost of the vehicle. Absolutely nothing.
  • Alvarez likes this

LordLoff
  • LordLoff

MC Biker

• Members
  • Portugal

Posted 4 weeks ago

I specifically mentioned it was to avoid NPCs gunfire in missions and contracts, and some players spoiling deliveries, not for the raging openfield urban Armagedon, lol

For that I can assure you the APC is much better than a Rhino Tank

whywontyoulisten
  • whywontyoulisten

Adapt or die

• Members
  • United-Kingdom
  • Helpfulness Award

Posted 4 weeks ago Edited by whywontyoulisten, 4 weeks ago.

Thank you Captain Obvious, and welcome to 2015.

• Pedinhuh and LordLoff like this

LordLoff
  • LordLoff

MC Biker

• Members
  • Portugal

Posted 4 weeks ago

Ohhh, and besides, good luck on locking an RPG on a fast furious Kuruma, I use those a lot for Helis and Cops and dude, no other armored car gets near the Kuruma top speed and acceleration, is all about what you need to get rich and not what you like to go dogfight, cheers

jwdrinkwaterjr
  • jwdrinkwaterjr

Thug

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 4 weeks ago

Thank you Captain Obvious, and welcome to 2015.

Is it really necessary to come here and sh*t all over this guys thread? Really?

By the sound of it, he's a newer player. Meaning he wasn't here in 2015.

Also, he's poor. Meaning he never got to spam Rooftop or Coveted for 2 million $ an hour. Or got to do I/E with no cooldown.
Pretty sure he doesn't have an MOC to dupe with, either.
Got an idea if you ask him about the recent DM glitch, he'll assume you mean Death Match.

Rather than be an ass to a newbie who is clearly enjoying the game, try this: Find a thread to post on that doesn't make you look like a petty douche bag.
  • Alvarez, s4rkrs, Coninefan and 1 other like this

Alvarez
  • Alvarez

Boss

• Members
  • None
  • Next DLC Thread Page 3000 Winner

Posted 4 weeks ago

I have four Kurumas in different colours in my garage at Lagunas. Love the armored car, still ask myself why Rockstar even implemented the other armored vehicles, if they cannot protect you against bullets. Even those with armored blinds, like Insurgent Custom or Technical Custom offer you no complete protection and still wont let you fire guns from inside.

Kuruma is my all-time favourite for PvE.

• Nossirag and jwdrinkwaterjr like this

LordLoff
  • LordLoff

MC Biker

• Members
  • Portugal

Posted 4 weeks ago

Yes , Im only 42 rank and have been.playing for less than2 weeks, but Im 47 YO, so I do not stress with troll kids, as time goes by they grow up, nature has its way, I hope, lol

Im just trying to share some usefull info on a subject that was very important as a decision, to spend half million on a damm car
Forums are surely searched more by newbies than veterans, so I think is really important to share stuff that is critical for newbies

Anyway, what the hell are some guys that are so experient and know it all, doing on a Forum ??? Chit chat ???
  • Alvarez, IamCourtney, s4rkrs and 2 others like this

Alvarez
  • Alvarez

Boss

• Members
  • None
  • Next DLC Thread Page 3000 Winner

Posted 4 weeks ago Edited by Alvarez, 4 weeks ago.

Yeah and bitch and argue all day, this is probably what fandom forums are for. It's good to have friends on forums tho.
  • jwdrinkwaterjr likes this

Mach1bud
  • Mach1bud

Gearhead

• GTA Series Staff
  • United-States
  • Best GTA Photographer 2016
    Coolest Member 2016
    Best Character [Snap] 2016
    Mister Los Santos 2016 Winner
    [Snapmatic Awards 2015] Best Male Character

Posted 4 weeks ago

Yes , Im only 42 rank and have been.playing for less than2 weeks, but Im 47 YO, so I do not stress with troll kids, as time goes by they grow up, nature has its way, I hope, lol

Im just trying to share some usefull info on a subject that was very important as a decision, to spend half million on a damm car
Forums are surely searched more by newbies than veterans, so I think is really important to share stuff that is critical for newbies

Anyway, what the hell are some guys that are so experient and know it all, doing on a Forum ??? Chit chat ???

Still plenty to discuss on a forum even for experienced players.

But yeah, the Armored Kuruma usefulness is fairly common knowledge nowadays, a few years after it's release.

And this will blow your mind, but $500k is a cheap car now.

LordLoff
  • LordLoff

MC Biker

• Members
  • Portugal

Posted 4 weeks ago Edited by LordLoff, 4 weeks ago.

I know - GTA main goal is not Game Sales, CDs or Steam downloads are less than peanuts for Rockstar, the business is Shark Cards, they made Billions and that is with a B and RL dollars, that is the real and only reason a Chopper, an Office or a Kooler car is always on the 2 Mil base - Shark Cards is the deal my friend - If few heists could afford you a yacht you would be bored after 1 month play, even with the DLCs and noone would be buying Shark Cards

The Sole Survivor
  • The Sole Survivor

of vault 111

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 4 weeks ago

i prefer the nade launcher or a sticky bomb on the front of my insurgent but each to their own

jwdrinkwaterjr
  • jwdrinkwaterjr

Thug

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 4 weeks ago

Who's the noob now, bitch lol
VQtu-eWSTkaPX_vr_MWnTA_0_0_small.jpg

LordLoff
  • LordLoff

MC Biker

• Members
  • Portugal

Posted 3 weeks ago

I would love to see a video of you throwing either into a furious fast Kuruma just passing by - If you are talking about urban havoc battles than you are at the wrong topic and you will find out by reading it properly - I dont even like the Looks of the Kuruma but in this stage I would not trade by an APC or Rhino T

Pedinhuh
  • Pedinhuh

Get down on it!

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 3 weeks ago

I haven't touched my Armoured Kuruma in over a year, in fact I'm thinking about selling it to make room for the Vigilante(or maybe I'll just store it in my MOC, I dunno).

But yeah, for PvE this thing is quite a problem-solver...I'd say it even takes all the challenge of it.

-c8VGGN6tEK18tVna6BuYQ_0_0_small.jpg

jwdrinkwaterjr
  • jwdrinkwaterjr

Thug

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 3 weeks ago

I haven't touched my Armoured Kuruma in over a year, in fact I'm thinking about selling it to make room for the Vigilante(or maybe I'll just store it in my MOC, I dunno).

But yeah, for PvE this thing is quite a problem-solver...I'd say it even takes all the challenge of it.

-c8VGGN6tEK18tVna6BuYQ_0_0_small.jpg

It does take the work out of PvE. You'll still occasionally get hit by NPCs, but just don't let them get right beside the drivers door when they're shooting.
I use this car every single time I play. It's the only one I've got I can say that about.
I also plan on buying the Vigilante. And the Weaponized Tampa. While both will be fun for Headhunter, I just don't see either being more useful than the Kuruma.

LordLoff
  • LordLoff

MC Biker

• Members
  • Portugal

Posted 3 weeks ago Edited by LordLoff, 3 weeks ago.

It is quite fun to be running over enemies over and over and calmly stop to free aim on the battles across MC Contracts, specially for Torched and Gunrunning contracts - Jailbreak pays the best but is a pain in the ass of slow bus driving and the Kuruma there is only good to get there fast just near the bus door or even stop it when in motion, without worrying about car jams at the city

I will check that Vigilante in Youtube
  • jwdrinkwaterjr likes this

nido997
  • nido997

Living in the City of Dreams

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 3 weeks ago

the armored kuruma is the best car in PvE , hands down ...missions are a piece of cake with this car ...

for 500k Definitely worth it  , it´s a true money maker 

• mrgstrings and jwdrinkwaterjr like this

Doyle585
  • Doyle585

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 3 weeks ago

I agree the karuma. Is extremely worth the 500k... am i the only one who would loveto see the karuma on bennys? Some liverys.and subtle custom options id gladly welcome
  • mrgstrings likes this

LordLoff
  • LordLoff

MC Biker

• Members
  • Portugal

Posted 3 weeks ago

Specially upgrades against explosions, at least to handle 2 blasts, even if the upgrade was very expensive

The Sole Survivor
  • The Sole Survivor

of vault 111

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 3 weeks ago

I agree the karuma. Is extremely worth the 500k... am i the only one who would loveto see the karuma on bennys? Some liverys.and subtle custom options id gladly welcome

id be immensely happy rpging a bouncing kuruma

elfoam
  • elfoam

OG

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 3 weeks ago Edited by elfoam, 3 weeks ago.

Just for the benefit of the new players, the carbonizarre is very nearly just as bullet proof as the Kuruma against NPC but you can throw stickies out of it, overall it's the better mission car. In the old days when the Kuruma wasn't around there were several other ways to avoid being shot out of cars :) infact I never used a Kuruma in missions of heists, only the carbo and still only the carbo. So long as you could drive into rooftop rumble and survive you were good.

coelacanth72
  • coelacanth72

Mack Pimp

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 3 weeks ago

Yes yes its a great and eminently practical tool. So is a dishwahser, and theyre both about as fun. It takes all the challenge out of pve, and it doesnt even loose traction off road. Try the bf injection, it was my gig car for a very long time and itll challenge u to be a better driver and a smarter fighter.

update_lsc
  • update_lsc

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 3 weeks ago

KURUMA. it's 2017 and people still don't know how to spell that car's name.. 

GTA-Biker
  • GTA-Biker

Let's Rock

• Members
  • Croatia

Posted 3 weeks ago Edited by GTA-Biker, 3 weeks ago.

For clubhouse contracts I use a motorcycle (usually a Gargoyle,because it's fast and has great handling) to get to the objective and then fight enemy NPCs on foot.It's more fun having a bit of challenge and having to make a strategy than just rolling in inside an armored car and shooting up the place.Not to mention that the Kuruma is useless in missions that take place in the interiors,such as Cracked in TLMC clubhouse or the warehouse and POW in O'Neil house or the police station.Also,the longer it takes to do the mission,the better the payout is,so it's better to slow down a bit for some extra money (same with contact missions and other jobs).

jwdrinkwaterjr
  • jwdrinkwaterjr

Thug

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 3 weeks ago

For clubhouse contracts I use a motorcycle (usually a Gargoyle,because it's fast and has great handling) to get to the objective and then fight enemy NPCs on foot.It's more fun having a bit of challenge and having to make a strategy than just rolling in inside an armored car and shooting up the place.Not to mention that the Kuruma is useless in missions that take place in the interiors,such as Cracked in TLMC clubhouse or the warehouse and POW in O'Neil house or the police station.Also,the longer it takes to do the mission,the better the payout is,so it's better to slow down a bit for some extra money (same with contact missions and other jobs).

From a playing for fun standpoint, yes I agree. From a strict money making position, then no. From what I've read here, the faster you can knock stuff out the better.
Also, I've managed to get my Kuruma into Humane labs to steal the railgun for the bunker resupply mission.
And those I/E source missions where you have to collect the key? Yes, my AK was up on the balcony running down bodyguards.

The only players I've come to fear in PvP are the ones with FMJ rounds.

I would love a Benny's upgrade.

GTA-Biker
  • GTA-Biker

Let's Rock

• Members
  • Croatia

Posted 3 weeks ago Edited by GTA-Biker, 3 weeks ago.

From a playing for fun standpoint, yes I agree. From a strict money making position, then no. From what I've read here, the faster you can knock stuff out the better.
Also, I've managed to get my Kuruma into Humane labs to steal the railgun for the bunker resupply mission.
And those I/E source missions where you have to collect the key? Yes, my AK was up on the balcony running down bodyguards.
Spoiler

Since I do clubhouse contracts solo,I can't do the ones that require multiple players,so if I can do for example two out of three,I have to make as much money out of those two as possible,so for me the slower I do them,the more money I get.

I don't know about those Import/export and gunrunning missions,they have to be unlocked by doing some stuff that's locked to public sessions,and I only play in invite only,so I haven't unlocked them to see where they take place and what happens in them,but I seriously doubt you could enter TLMC clubhouse, O'Neil house or a police station in a Kuruma.

LordLoff
  • LordLoff

MC Biker

• Members
  • Portugal

Posted 3 weeks ago

I have the clubhouse 100 yards from a 2 car garage and both 400 yards from meth lab, all in Sandy Shores, now just opened a Coke lan less than half mile from all these previous, and they are thecheapest and thst does not affect sale price - I rule Sandy Shores and only there you can have it all so close and all far from the city trolls, cheers
  • mrgstrings likes this

mjace72
  • mjace72

mjace72

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 2 weeks ago

Car gets a bad rap, mostly because of the way others use it.  I play solo and prefer muscle and the cool, wild supercars but this car, modded up, is a fun little ride.  It's traffic friendly so when cars in the left lane are turning right and others are looking to meet you in the intersection, this just plows through, and for the most part, keeps on keeping on.  I prefer the Vagner, or Zentorno for sightseer but this one works fine as well.  Color is inspired from the fact it's my moneymaker.

Kuruma1_zps9p8ix7vh.png

Kuruma2_zps9gobj3bs.png

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users