Can PC Get Modded?

29 replies to this topic
ClaudeIzABadAzz
  • ClaudeIzABadAzz

GTA Enthusiast

• Members
  • None

Posted 4 weeks ago

Soon I'm getting a Gaming PC (I asked for recommendations here if you want to help me out http://gtaforums.com...c-suggestions/)and one of the games I want to play is GTAO. I used to play on PS3, but soon quit due to the sheer frustration caused by people modding me. I haven't played the game properly in a solid 3-4 months due to modding, it has happened to me 3 times. I will be extremely disappointed if PC versions of the game can get modded too. PC is my last hope as XB1 and PS4 are not an option. Thanks in advance for your help.

• Nossirag likes this

Happy Hunter
  • Happy Hunter

Oft-requested

• Members
  • None
  • Governor of San Andreas 2017
    Ban Roulette Winner 2016

Posted 4 weeks ago

You'll be disappointed I think. Sorry.

• gtafan26 and Nossirag like this

ragedandcaged
  • ragedandcaged

OPPRESSOR OVERLORD

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 4 weeks ago

Soon I'm getting a Gaming PC (I asked for recommendations here if you want to help me out http://gtaforums.com...c-suggestions/)and one of the games I want to play is GTAO. I used to play on PS3, but soon quit due to the sheer frustration caused by people modding me. I haven't played the game properly in a solid 3-4 months due to modding, it has happened to me 3 times. I will be extremely disappointed if PC versions of the game can get modded too. PC is my last hope as XB1 and PS4 are not an option. Thanks in advance for your help.

PC is modded to 11. It's rough out there.

ClaudeIzABadAzz
  • ClaudeIzABadAzz

GTA Enthusiast

• Members
  • None

Posted 4 weeks ago

PC is modded to 11. It's rough out there.

What's 11?

You'll be disappointed I think. Sorry.

Well, if the game can get modded, that's it for GTAO for me. Damn.

ragedandcaged
  • ragedandcaged

OPPRESSOR OVERLORD

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 4 weeks ago

11 means past 10. It's fully modded. Modded all the way to hell and back.
  • gtafan26, CrookByDaBook4, Ker Juice and 2 others like this

Sanches
  • Sanches

Rider boi

• Members
  • None

Posted 4 weeks ago

PC is the top modded platform. Get a cup for your disappointment.

• Ker Juice and Nossirag like this

kenmy13999
  • kenmy13999

Soldier

• Members
  • Norway

Posted 4 weeks ago

Your only chance for a non modded gtao is the the choices that weren't an option I'm afraid
  • Nossirag likes this

CrysisAverted
  • CrysisAverted

Formerly Sh4d0wX32111

• Members
  • None
  • Most Missed 2016
    [Snapmatic & R* Editor Awards 2015] Best Unedited
    April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 4 weeks ago

Just play it in singleplayer, on PC christmas comes every day

TVPBd5Lh.jpg

you can also stick to playing with friends in closed sessions

or that one mod that lets you play singleplayer online so who gives a flying f*ck if you get deranked or w/e
  • Alvarez, --V--, Piro and 2 others like this

ClaudeIzABadAzz
  • ClaudeIzABadAzz

GTA Enthusiast

• Members
  • None

Posted 4 weeks ago

TVPBd5Lh.jpg

or that one mod that lets you play singleplayer online so who gives a flying f*ck if you get deranked or w/e

What's w/e?

Also I don't have any friends with Gaming PCs that play GTAO. Don't bother replying to this topic anymore, GTAO is done for me.

Furry_Monkey
  • Furry_Monkey

I completed Vice City and all I got was this lousy t-shirt

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 4 weeks ago

TVPBd5Lh.jpg

What's w/e?

Also I don't have any friends with Gaming PCs that play GTAO. Don't bother replying to this topic anymore, GTAO is done for me.

Just wait for the PC players who will tell you it's not bad and they only see 1 or 2 modders a week, and they're always friendly and never cause trouble.

Seriously, there are people here who will tell you that.

• gtafan26, deadx23, idonknowhow and 1 other like this

Smooth Longsack
  • Smooth Longsack

real long

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 4 weeks ago

60 frames per cuss word! Woot!
  • Nossirag likes this

Anasterian
  • Anasterian

Harbinger of Revenge

• Members

Posted 4 weeks ago

It's the best version for graphics and framerate. You get  singleplayer mods and such. But modding in Online? It's the worst it's ever been on any version GTA anywhere on any platform. 24/7 insanity.

I don't even remember a single patch where you weren't liable to get blown up constantly, have a campfire spawned in your character, have cargo planes dropped on your head, UFOs, windmills, have your game crashed or get teleported to the deep sea and killed over and over again. Or the modders trap you, or just throw you around, steal your weapons, give you weapons, spawn immortal clones of you that have rocket launchers. 

It's madness, and R* is not going to be able to do anything about it. 

• Nossirag likes this

D.B. Cooper
  • D.B. Cooper

Seems like it's my turn again

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 4 weeks ago

Modded GTAV is better than GTAO tbh and if you don't have any friends who play GTAO you aren't gonna have much fun with it anyway

• Sanches likes this

Sanches
  • Sanches

Rider boi

• Members
  • None

Posted 4 weeks ago

My friend just got an anwser for you.

kzw0SB31Wak.jpg

• deadx23, Daedalheidis and Nossirag like this

Action_Andy
  • Action_Andy

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members
  • Antarctica

Posted 4 weeks ago

Come on, it's not  that bad、I only see 1 or 2 modders a week and they're always friendly and never cause trouble.

(Because I play mostly in invite only sessions or lag myself out the second I enter a public session)

• gtafan26, Alvarez, Furry_Monkey and 1 other like this

Gridl0k
  • Gridl0k

Rolling Thunder

• GTAF Crew
  • US-Virgin-Islands

Posted 4 weeks ago

Can bear do wood sh*t

Is pope catholic

• Smooth Longsack and Nossirag like this

tommyguns
  • tommyguns

Mack Pimp

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 4 weeks ago Edited by tommyguns, 4 weeks ago.

OP - yes there was plenty of modding on the last gen consoles, but I haven't had a single problem with people using mod menus on current gen, I'm on xb1.

PC has a FAR bigger problem with mods than even the last gen consoles did.

If you want to play GTA online without getting bugged by cheats, play it on a current gen console.
  • Nossirag likes this

Smooth Longsack
  • Smooth Longsack

real long

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 4 weeks ago Edited by Smooth Longsack, 4 weeks ago.

OP, just so you know:

Gtav has a native resolution of 2560x1080 available if you want to use a 21x9 ultra-wide monitor. Ultra wide master race; far superior to 16x9. I wouldn't even bother with 16x9 anymore.
  • Gridl0k likes this

flexcreator
  • flexcreator

Mack Pimp

• Members
  • Russia

Posted 4 weeks ago

It's bad, but it's not as horrible as it was in April. It doesn't stop me from playing, you can get used to it eventually.

But yeah, modders on PC can alter everything in online, including the ocean.

nmk111
  • nmk111

Playa

• Members
  • Estonia

Posted 4 weeks ago Edited by nmk111, 4 weeks ago.

Come on, it's not  that bad, I only see 1 or 2 modders a week and they're always friendly and never cause trouble.

0CypherP
  • 0CypherP

Lone Wolf

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 4 weeks ago

Based on my experience,i would be carefull before getting GTA on PC

I got banned 7 hours after i started playing GTA Online,the reason?not even rockstar knowns,and most important they don't care,not sure if they still randomly ban players but that is something to take on consideration.

Modders are something common,expect at least 3 to 10 daily if you play in public sessions with lots of people.

Rockstar recently took a lot of money from innocents players and mostly players were on PC,it is soon to say that,but this event may repeat before the next DLC,take that in consideration too.

Not taking in consideration Modders or Rockstar f*cking up your game,there is still the crazy broken and unfair PVP on Public sessions,and if you don't have a lot of time to play and get money from jobs or isn't planning on buying shark cards you won't enjoy this game at all,since you won't have cool stuff.

If you have something else to play,don't waste time with GTA Online on PC.

Quinn_flower
  • Quinn_flower

S.T.A.R.S Unit/The Dear R* Girl

• Members
  • Japan

Posted 4 weeks ago

Yes and I openly use a mod menu online

les999
  • les999

Square Civilian

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 4 weeks ago

People here are exaggerating. I play every day and while I often see evidence of modding going on (eg non standard vehicles lying around), it's now very rare to be inconvenienced or affected in any way.

In fact most of the time there are modders around, the biggest problem is beggars spamming requests for money drops.

Xiled
  • Xiled

The Truth

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 4 weeks ago Edited by Xiled, 4 weeks ago.

You can get your legit money taken away for no reason in 60fps its a good experience. People say modders areen't an issue. lol Remember months ago when people were changing players rank and money. Than rockstar flipped out and caused the openiv disaster. If players won't take your money/rp away rockstar will. Make sure you don't make too much money with double $/RP event weeks otherwise you have a chance of rockstar removing it.

http://gtaforums.com...ll-of-my-money/

If it isn't an issue, tell me why this ^ topic has had 72 pages made in 3 weeks.

From GTA V's updated Steam Store page: http://store.steampo...d_Theft_Auto_V/

Cue21J4.png

Gee, I wonder why...

Mess with your playerbase they mess with your game review. Rockstar please stop doing anti-consumer things otherwise your review score will keep going lower.

• MrTroubleMaker likes this

NateAssassin
  • NateAssassin

Never low enough.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 4 weeks ago

You can just buy bonds, if you are that worried.

CrookByDaBook4
  • CrookByDaBook4

Mista Don't Play

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 4 weeks ago

FiveM servers are lit. Any type of game type you want, Custom cars, roll playing you name it

Xiled
  • Xiled

The Truth

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 4 weeks ago

FiveM servers are lit. Any type of game type you want, Custom cars, roll playing you name it

Until rockstar decides to take it down. FiveM is fun, rockstar doesn't like fun. If enough players went to fiveM over gta online I could see them stepping in.

Gaffa™
  • Gaffa™

The controversial one

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 4 weeks ago

Did someone watch Broughy's recent stream...? 

Smooth Longsack
  • Smooth Longsack

real long

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 4 weeks ago Edited by Smooth Longsack, 4 weeks ago.

Yes and I openly use a mod menu online

I know your heart is in the right place, after a couple years of reading your posts, but it's intolerable when a menu is used for pvp. Honestly, money drops deteriorate the integrity of the game (as well as dupe glitches) but c* sort of brought that on themselves.

Edit- for a comma and to let everybody know that i just started saying c* cause I'm a lil butthurt by how prolific modding and pvp has become. I'm a pvp junior monster and can't stand being accused of modding.

the_potato
  • the_potato

• Members
  • Czech-Republic
  • Snap Battle Season 3 Winner [PC]

Posted 4 weeks ago

I play on PC and it is hell to play in random public sessions... I used to play there when it first released but when those c*nts started appearing I just started playing in invite only sessions with my friends. And if you want to do CEO/MC stuff you can easily lag yourself out to be alone.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users