or maybe your choice of fighter
  • BLACK DYNAM1TE likes this

Sanches
  • Sanches

Rider boi

• Members
  • None

Posted 4 weeks ago

I think this AM is hell for those who care about their K/D.

• Shadowfennekin, kovaandr, ALifeOfMisery and 1 other like this

Shadowfennekin
  • Shadowfennekin

Proud Saints Row and Pokemon Fanboy

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 4 weeks ago

One thing's for sure, it goes a heck of a lot faster with only 2 people on each time.

Like impossible for it to get dragged on no matter what, cause one spot on the plane doesn't have protection.... a good team and pilot can drag this game on for eons. Like stop being a selfish c*nt and crash the plane! You've already won, let's finish this game!

AlbanyEsperanto
  • AlbanyEsperanto

Shut up and drive Esperanto fool

• Members
  • Croatia

Posted 4 weeks ago

Slow and boring...

JDM_BOY35
  • JDM_BOY35

Clean cars and more

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 4 weeks ago

I hate it when the pilot crashes

Neuling2000
  • Neuling2000

K/D 453.25 :)

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 4 weeks ago

It could be fun but AFKs and quitters ruin this mode.

les999
  • les999

Square Civilian

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 4 weeks ago

The problem is the controls for aiming the guns.... both in the buzzard and the bombushka you spend most of the time trying to point the gun in the right direction, but it's too slow and clunky. Presumably they made it like this because the game would be over too quickly if you could actually aim the guns faster.

ShadowlessDevil
  • ShadowlessDevil

Queen of Darkness

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 4 weeks ago

Each time I see someone complaining, it think about the dozens of players happy to do something new in a 4 years old game.

And I start laughing :D

I believe it's the worst rated adversary mode...Don't tell me that only a few people don't like it. 

• Perez84, BLACK DYNAM1TE, Xiled and 1 other like this

Jamwes
  • Jamwes

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 4 weeks ago

I could see this being fun with a full lobby of friends talking smack. The one time I played, it was too long and frustrating. At one point most of the winning team quit. We started with a full 8, but by the end it was just 2 to 1. This let my 2 man team pull out a win in the end. For the first dew rounds my team's pilot would get us within 20 seconds of the other teams score, then crash into the sea. Either he was a terrible pilot or was just trying to elongate the game while giving the other team the win. Fortunately he quit, which allowed our eventual win.

We did 4 attempts each. I didn't track the time, but four of the attempts were in the 270 score range. So I'd say the one match was at least 30 minutes. The win payed out just $40k. If that's double money, I'd hate to see the regular pay out.

There is plenty of room for improvement. Doing something like giving a timer or some sort of mechanic to end the game quicker would help a lot. Giving different aircraft than just a buzzard would be nice. Attacking with Havoks would be amusing.

I would not recommend this game mode at all.

theNGclan
  • theNGclan

execute me (haha giddit)

• Facade
  • United-States
  • Best Character 2016 [Niko Bellic Ped]
    Best Conversion 2016 [GTA: Underground] [Contribution]
    Best Topic 2014 [GTA V and Steam]

Posted 4 weeks ago

This mode boring that I'd much rather have a lobotomy.

Anyone here want to do the honors?
  • elfoam likes this

Demoi
  • Demoi

Genocidal Prick

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 4 weeks ago

I hope whoever likes this unplayable AM get raped by a Temple Run Monkey
  • Xiled likes this

HaRdSTyLe_83
  • HaRdSTyLe_83

☆★RIP Open IV★☆

• Members
  • None

Posted 4 weeks ago

does the kills on the adversary modes still affect the K/D ? i thought by now they would just made the K/D for open lobby only, or they would just end that bullsh*t at all. it feels like some people just stay out of them bcuz of they're "precious" KD.

this one was a bit boring, all of them are IMO but just bcuz they are never full with players, where is the fun on 2 vs 2, one flying and the other manning the turret...

JustCallMeNiko
  • JustCallMeNiko

Square Civilian

• Members
  • None

Posted 4 weeks ago

This AM seemed geared towards those who are protective of their K/D. You can't get killed in the bomber and when using the buzzard you can respawn it to prevent getting killed.

TiberiusMcQueen
  • TiberiusMcQueen

Foolhardy

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 4 weeks ago Edited by TiberiusMcQueen, 4 weeks ago.

Good concept, but the execution is certainly lacking, that the round can go indefinitely is a huge issue, I was playing a round and two members of the opposing team quit after awhile, kinda made winning feel underwhelming, I don't think buzzards were the right vehicle choice for the mode, some of the new planes would probably make this mode a lot more fun and competitive and speed up the pace. Overall if this is the effort Rockstar is gonna keep putting into new adversary modes I'd prefer they instead spend their time improving ones already in game and adding new maps for the ones that players actually like. 

• BLACK DYNAM1TE likes this

Lukathum
  • Lukathum

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 4 weeks ago

It was ok, lots of quitters. That poor guy in the plan byhimself because all his teammates left lol.

Rockstar, please don't make this a daily objective.

JustCallMeNiko
  • JustCallMeNiko

Square Civilian

• Members
  • None

Posted 4 weeks ago

I've been playing this AM a bit and find the bombushka seems much easier to take down now compared to when this mode was released. Anyone else find it goes down faster or am I just getting better with the buzzard?

les999
  • les999

Square Civilian

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 4 weeks ago

People leaving is a real problem. I was playing in the buzzard team 2 against 2 today and my teammate left, so I suggested the other team ditch the plane so we could end the game and get paid. They ignored me and continued flying around, so rather than trying to shoot them down and them killing me over and over I went as high as I could so they couldn't get to me and waited... After a long wait they left and I was the winner.  

BLACK DYNAM1TE
  • BLACK DYNAM1TE

GRAND THEFT DONALD

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 4 weeks ago Edited by BLACK DYNAM1TE, 4 weeks ago.

Its not that bad, just the rounds take forever and it gets confusing after a while, I don't think Rockstar thought this one through entirely. Poor Madrazo keeps getting dump on with these sh*tty Adversary modes week after week...

I played 1 last night and everyone on both teams was just chilling on the ground the entire match, since there's no timer it got boring really quick. The Bombuska was completely OP against rocketless Buzzards and as mention before in a few post there were some extra sh*tty pilots at the helm.

If they would had added a timer it probably would get better love. Or had rocket Buzzards to pick up the pace.       

DarkFlame588
  • DarkFlame588

Yellow Horse

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 4 weeks ago

How did they not realize that it is no fun trying to aim the buzzards minniguns at a moving target while being pelted and knocked around by explosives from every angle?

gnomefromnome
  • gnomefromnome

to each his gnome

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 4 weeks ago

I tried this once. And won't try it again.

• Shadowfennekin likes this

Coninefan
  • Coninefan

Gangsta

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 4 weeks ago

Finally played it.

By the second round, we just flew the thing into the water to get it over with.

SkylineGTRFreak
  • SkylineGTRFreak

Military geek

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 4 weeks ago

You know, perhaps this time it would've been the Annihilators Time to shine, since it has the same MGs, but 4 of them. The thing is, so far I haven't met a single player who was able to concentrate fire on the Bombushka... like... where are dem gud pilots at?

Also, I know it's difficult with randoms, but as Buzzard pilot the swarm tactic works best. They can't kill everyone at once, so you'll get at least a few seconds window to shoot.

MechanicMammal
  • MechanicMammal

Trick

• Members

Posted 4 weeks ago

I want to like this mode and like the concept, but the realization and the quitters ruin it.

How I think this mode should work.

The Bombushka should have a mission, it should have to travel between A - B to C  to release bombs over targets. The opposing team have to take it out before then.

The mode should allow for more players 8 a team (maybe more),

The bombushka team would have up to four wing men in there squad maybe using Nakota,s (without missiles)

The attacking team get better upgraded Nakota's with missiles and the ability to land and use ground based weapons near bombing areas.

The flight path to the bombing zones should be 8 ish minutes to complete.

Lloydy--25
  • Lloydy--25

Player Hater

• Members
  • England

Posted 4 weeks ago

Played one match that took about an hour. One of my team quit, and another was flying away (we were buzzards) so the 4 in the bombushka had a very long run. Eventually we had 2v1 in the latter rounds and won, but the payout was terrible for how long it took. A very long and boring game that I'll never repeat.

The Sole Survivor
  • The Sole Survivor

of vault 111

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 4 weeks ago

I want to like this mode and like the concept, but the realization and the quitters ruin it.
How I think this mode should work.
The Bombushka should have a mission, it should have to travel between A - B to C  to release bombs over targets. The opposing team have to take it out before then.
The mode should allow for more players 8 a team (maybe more),
The bombushka team would have up to four wing men in there squad maybe using Nakota,s (without missiles)
The attacking team get better upgraded Nakota's with missiles and the ability to land and use ground based weapons near bombing areas.
The flight path to the bombing zones should be 8 ish minutes to complete.

at which point the level 3 pilot immediately slams it into the sea

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users