Photo

RM-10 Bombushka Plane and Bombushka Run Mode Now in GTA Online

150 replies to this topic
Matrelith
  • Matrelith

Inveniam viam aut faciam

• Facade
  • Netherlands

Posted 19 September 2017 - 02:00 PM Edited by Matrelith, 19 September 2017 - 02:04 PM.

12f961458d0d319368fcb3f165b2c9c0236f903c

RM-10 BOMBUSHKA NOW AVAILABLE

There’s no such thing as having too much firepower at your disposal, and here to help you obliterate your adversaries is the mother of all aerial assault vehicles - the RM-10 Bombushka. With seating for six and enough ordnance to flatten a small village, this behemoth is sure to summon a few white flags from your enemies. If front, top, and rear-mounted guns aren’t enough, upgrade your Bombushka in your Hangar Workshop to drop a few additional surprises on your foes like Explosive, Gas, Incendiary and Cluster bombs. Grab your RM-10 Bombushka today from Warstock Cache & Carry.

BOMBUSHKA RUN OUT NOW

7520fe737d3a5f07d8d30c720bda53345bfd0303

Put your piloting proficiency to the test in Bombushka Run, the latest mode to hit GTA Online. Two teams of up to four square off, with one side piloting the heavily armed Bombushka as the other attempts to bring this beast down with a swarm of Buzzard Attack Helicopters. Teams then switch sides, and whichever one survives the longest while piloting the Bombushka scores the victory. It’s the classic game of cat and mouse, except the mouse is an enormous Cold War bomber bristling with .50 Cal Turrets and the cats get armed copters. Earn Double GTA$ & RP in Bombushka Run, now through September 25th.

DISCOUNTS FOR CUSTOMIZATION

Add a little flair to your fleet this week, whether it be applying that livery you’ve been eyeing or stockpiling your bomb bay with a few incendiary treats:

• Hangar Workshop – 25% off
  • Aircraft Weapons – 25% off
  • Liveries – 25% off (cars and aircraft)
  • Resprays – 25% off (cars and aircraft)
  • Mobile Operations Center Cabs – 25% off
  • Executive Offices – 25% off

PREMIUM RACE & TIME TRIAL SCHEDULE

Stack the GTA$ sky high by competing in this week’s Premium Race & Time Trial events, live now through September 25th:

• Premium Stunt Race - "Water Slide" (Locked to Blazer Aqua)
  • Time Trial - "Calafia Way"

Launch Premium Races through the Quick Job App on your in-game phone or via the yellow corona at Legion Square. The top three finishers will earn GTA$ and you'll get Triple RP regardless of where you finish. To take a stab at the Time Trial, set a waypoint to the marker on your in-game map and enter via the purple corona. Beat par time and you'll be duly rewarded with GTA$ & RP payouts.

Original post: https://socialclub.rockstargames.com/news/article/60270/RM-10-Bombushka-Plane-and-Bombushka-Run-Mode-Now-in-GTA-Online 

• Gaffa™, ash-274, carnerd3000 and 1 other like this

Darekl92
  • Darekl92

Snitch

• Members

Posted 19 September 2017 - 02:11 PM Edited by Darekl92, 19 September 2017 - 02:11 PM.

that name, Bombushka, always makes me laugh lol. Bombing babushka

Spoiler
  • Voit Turyv, hei3enberg, _47_ and 4 others like this

Jenkiiii
  • Jenkiiii

Looking Good In The Hood

• Members
  • Wales

Posted 19 September 2017 - 02:12 PM

I've been looking forward to the Bombushka for a while, but this event is nothing more than the first in a long line of dripfed content up until Halloween:

Sept 19 - Bombushka

Sept 26 - Howard
Oct 3 - Mogul
Oct 10 - Pyro
Oct 17 - Seabreeze
Oct 24 - Nokota
Oct 31 - Hunter (and the Vigilante [Batmobile], no doubt)

It's all so predictable - the inclusion of yet another Adversary Mode plus some standard discounts on various stuff, but hey... we can't expect new things every week/month, and it also means there's time for an amazing Christmas update, hopefully!

• FlacidJack, BigBrother67, TheKingChivas and 4 others like this

Matrelith
  • Matrelith

Inveniam viam aut faciam

• Facade
  • Netherlands

Posted 19 September 2017 - 02:17 PM Edited by Matrelith, 19 September 2017 - 02:17 PM.

I've been looking forward to the Bombushka for a while, but this event is nothing more than the first in a long line of dripfed content up until Halloween:

Sept 19 - Bombushka

Sept 26 - Howard
Oct 3 - Mogul
Oct 10 - Pyro
Oct 17 - Seabreeze
Oct 24 - Nokota

It's all so predictable - the inclusion of yet another Adversary Mode plus some standard discounts on various stuff, but hey... we can't expect new things every week/month, and it also means there's time for an amazing Christmas update, hopefully!

Don't forget about the Coil Cyclone.

• ryannata likes this

kenmy13999
  • kenmy13999

Soldier

• Members
  • Norway

Posted 19 September 2017 - 02:18 PM

Sept 19 - Bombushka
Sept 26 - Howard
Oct 3 - Mogul
Oct 10 - Pyro
Oct 17 - Seabreeze
Oct 24 - Nokota

Or the new races
  • Jenkiiii and ryannata like this

Duckdude001
  • Duckdude001

Big fanatic of trucks/offroaders and military vehicles.

• Members
  • Canada
  • Next DLC Thread Page 3000 Winner

Posted 19 September 2017 - 02:22 PM

Plane needs more durability. Nuff said.
  • TheFroggmann likes this

PwnageSoldier
  • PwnageSoldier

Commander of Wolf Operations

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 19 September 2017 - 02:22 PM Edited by PwnageSoldier, 19 September 2017 - 02:25 PM.

Oct 31 - Hunter

This feels fitting that it releases on Halloween. Because I know a couple who will wish they were in hell when it drops :devil: :devil: :rampage:

On other notes, is it ok that I'm legitimately pumped for the new adversary mode? Seems like a great way to test out the armour, defense and firepower of the turrets. No need to test out bombs, because I know they'll probably be 200 bombs of fresh, fresh napalm.

"I love the smell of napalm in the morning"
  • BlanketmanNOR likes this

Jenkiiii
  • Jenkiiii

Looking Good In The Hood

• Members
  • Wales

Posted 19 September 2017 - 02:24 PM

Sept 19 - Bombushka
Sept 26 - Howard
Oct 3 - Mogul
Oct 10 - Pyro
Oct 17 - Seabreeze
Oct 24 - Nokota

Or the new races

..or the Lazer, but we don't have specific dates for any of these yet.

• kenmy13999, PwnageSoldier and ryannata like this

Matrelith
  • Matrelith

Inveniam viam aut faciam

• Facade
  • Netherlands

Posted 19 September 2017 - 02:28 PM

Or the new races

I meant the new vehicles being added (Jenkiiiii named them all except for the Cyclone), not necessarily the other content.  :lol:

• ryannata likes this

PwnageSoldier
  • PwnageSoldier

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 19 September 2017 - 02:28 PM Edited by PwnageSoldier, 19 September 2017 - 02:29 PM.

I seriously f*cking hope we get a reason to buy a Lazer. Maybe PAs have exclusive access to Hellfire missiles? Or possibly carpet bombs? Whatever. I just got a semi for a stealth black Lazer like the ones I've wanted since day one.
Hellfire missiles on a jet would be f*cking awesome, and actually would give us a reason to use them instead of Senõr Cannon.
He needs a debuff to remove explosive cannon shots. Just for Online, because explosive jet cannons were actually fun offline.

On the off note,
Dear Autocorrect, kill yourself.
  • bulldog385, Jenkiiii and Goingcrowd9 like this

Quarthon
  • Quarthon

Sunnyvale Trailer Park Supervisor

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 19 September 2017 - 02:29 PM

Amazing how people bitch about free content. Spoiled f*cks.

• TheKingChivas, ragedandcaged and Rockstar_Fanboy like this

PwnageSoldier
  • PwnageSoldier

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 19 September 2017 - 02:30 PM

Last time I checked no one was bitching on this topic as of yet.
  • livejoker, eyman, zombieRAGE and 9 others like this

Quarthon
  • Quarthon

Sunnyvale Trailer Park Supervisor

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 19 September 2017 - 02:33 PM

Yea I misread the first reply. I should drink my coffee before replying.  But you know its coming.

• TheKingChivas, LL Cool L, PwnageSoldier and 1 other like this

Jenkiiii
  • Jenkiiii

Looking Good In The Hood

• Members
  • Wales

Posted 19 September 2017 - 02:35 PM Edited by Jenkiiii, 19 September 2017 - 02:38 PM.

I seriously f*cking hope we get a reason to buy a Lazer. Maybe PAs have exclusive access to Hellfire missiles? Or possibly carpet bombs? Whatever. I just got a semi for a stealth black Lazer like the ones I've wanted since day one.
Hellfire missiles on a jet would be f*cking awesome, and actually would give us a reason to use them instead of Senõr Cannon.
He needs a debuff to remove explosive cannon shots. Just for Online, because explosive jet cannons were actually fun offline.

On the off note,
Dear Autocorrect, kill yourself.

I get the feeling that the Lazer will do nothing more then add to the pile of vehicles for GTA online completionists, and won't offer anything new.

It's could be a bit of a red herring at 6.5M, especially as it's already available at Fort Zancudo for everyone that's got a hangar there - and you NEED to own a hanger to store the Lazer, so maybe there's not much point? Just be wary of the price, folks.

...and my advice to @Quarthon, is to think about your comments before posting them. Research a bit, take notes, judge less... 

• livejoker, kenmy13999, PwnageSoldier and 1 other like this

Gridl0k
  • Gridl0k

hortif*ckingculturalist

• GTAF Crew
  • US-Virgin-Islands

Posted 19 September 2017 - 02:37 PM Edited by Gridl0k, 19 September 2017 - 02:38 PM.

It's priced where they think it'll sell, imo. 65% of the 'solid gold' Luxor. Anyone without a jet will buy a Hydra, 99.99% of the time. So if you need a Lazer, f*ck you, pay me.

$4m slam truck confirmed.

• hei3enberg, bulldog385 and Fatsanchez like this

PwnageSoldier
  • PwnageSoldier

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 19 September 2017 - 02:38 PM Edited by PwnageSoldier, 19 September 2017 - 02:38 PM.

Yea I misread the first reply. I should drink my coffee before replying.  But you know its coming.
Winter is coming brothers!

Lol, I couldn't resist. Anyways, yeah. Let's get to our bunkers before the storm hits and watch it on CCTV lol
  • Quarthon and _47_ like this

kenmy13999
  • kenmy13999

Soldier

• Members
  • Norway

Posted 19 September 2017 - 02:41 PM

Or the new races

I meant the new vehicles being added (Jenkiiiii named them all except for the Cyclone), not necessarily the other content.  :lol:
I was thinking that with the races the dates could be completely different also but as others have mentioned we really don't know when things will be released
  • Jenkiiii and ryannata like this

PwnageSoldier
  • PwnageSoldier

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 19 September 2017 - 02:42 PM Edited by PwnageSoldier, 19 September 2017 - 02:43 PM.

I get the feeling that the Lazer will do nothing more then add to the pile of vehicles for GTA online completionists, and won't offer anything new.

It's could be a bit of a red herring at 6.5M, especially as it's already available at Fort Zancudo for everyone that's got a hangar there - and you NEED to own a hanger to store the Lazer, so maybe there's not much point? Just be wary of the price, folks.

Agreed lol. R* could give us a reason for the Lazer being so expensive, allow it to become a MVP (again) and sell sh*t tons of sharks just by allowing some upgrades like Hellfire missiles, and debuffing cannons on every military jet (you have to buy explosive cannons to get 'em back and it has severely limited range). People would get it for sure then lol

It's priced where they think it'll sell, imo. 65% of the 'solid gold' Luxor. Anyone without a jet will buy a Hydra, 99.99% of the time. So if you need a Lazer, f*ck you, pay me.

:lol: I'm dead man
  • Gridl0k, Jenkiiii and Goingcrowd9 like this

JustCallMeNiko
  • JustCallMeNiko

Rat

• Members
  • None

Posted 19 September 2017 - 02:45 PM

Logged in this morning and the bomber was available but was listed with 2 prices.

The message indicated I needed to complete 5000 air freight steal missions to unlock the trade price. I've already done my 42 steals to unlock all trade prices.

I restarted my game and the trade price was properly unlocked. Just a warning for those with more $$ than brains.
  • ash-274, _47_, Jenkiiii and 4 others like this

The Wandering Hunter
  • The Wandering Hunter

of vault 111

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

not a bad concept for an adversary mode

not playing it since randoms can't fly for sh*t but still

Matrelith
  • Matrelith

Inveniam viam aut faciam

• Facade
  • Netherlands

...and my advice to @Quarthon, is to think about your comments before posting them. Research a bit, take notes, judge less... 

https://twitter.com/...252739899215872

Only modification for the Lazer is a respray unfortunately.

• Jenkiiii, PwnageSoldier and ryannata like this

PwnageSoldier
  • PwnageSoldier

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 19 September 2017 - 02:46 PM Edited by PwnageSoldier, 19 September 2017 - 02:49 PM.

Side note,
21 members and 30 f*cking guests reading. Holy sh*t this topic blew up FAST.

Logged in this morning and the bomber was available but was listed with 2 prices.
The message indicated I needed to complete 5000 air freight steal missions to unlock the trade price. I've already done my 42 steals to unlock all trade prices.
I restarted my game and the trade price was properly unlocked. Just a warning for those with more $$ than brains.

:lol: Nice try on the troll R*
For real though, nobody in their right mind would do 5000 steals for a plane. Even Dan Houser wouldn't.

not a bad concept for an adversary mode
not playing it since randoms can't fly for sh*t but still

Agreed lol. Just a point though you could ask any GTAF members on the same platform for a private game on it. Knowing how many pilots we have here, I'm sure many would be up for it.
  • _47_ and Fatsanchez like this

ash-274
  • ash-274

Guru of the Gang Cars and Special items

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 19 September 2017 - 02:48 PM Edited by ash-274, 19 September 2017 - 02:51 PM.

I played the new Adv. Mode with the Bombushka. Was always the pilot, but that gave me a chance to throw it around and see what I could do with it. Scored 596 in a round against four Buzzards and only two passengers defending, so I got the hang of it; enough to decide that I didn't need to own one. Four long rounds for $40,000, and that's doubled.

Can't see or move around inside (I would have considered it for this feature), moves slow, roll-rate measured best with a calendar, no super-awesome liveries, JATO is nearly mandatory, and all for >$4.4M. I'll pass.

Not even a shirt today.
  • PwnageSoldier, ryannata and Fatsanchez like this

PwnageSoldier
  • PwnageSoldier

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 19 September 2017 - 02:51 PM Edited by PwnageSoldier, 19 September 2017 - 02:53 PM.

https://twitter.com/...252739899215872
Only modification for the Lazer is a respray unfortunately.

RIPpy dippy my interest for a PA Lazer fades.

Can't see or move around inside (I would have considered it for this feature), moves slow, roll-rate measured best with a calendar, no super-awesome liveries, JATO is nearly mandatory, and all for >$4.4M. I'll pass.

I'd buy 20 shark cards and bankrupt myself if we could do some JC3 sh*t with land vehicles.

sleepwalk1980
  • sleepwalk1980

Foot Soldier

• Members
  • England

Posted 19 September 2017 - 03:05 PM Edited by sleepwalk1980, 19 September 2017 - 03:07 PM.

Played two matches.

Had pretty equal split between manning the guns, piloting and flying the Buzzards.

First impressions are good. It's a little different, and you do need to work collaboratively to survive the longest.

The Bombushka is a brute to fly. It's slow, unwieldy and heavy. You need to leave yourself a lot of space for manouvers. However, just remember the more you show off some aerial acrobatics, the harder it is for your gunners to get a good firing line onthe Buzzards.

And it's surprisingly hard to hit the Bombushka, as slow as it is, with the machine guns on the Buzzard.

If you have good control of the chopper, your best best is to aim for the top or bottom of the Bombushka as it's banking (so you'll still be sort of level)

It's also possible to land on the Bombushka in a Buzzard.

I can't see it having longevity. 50% of the 4 people I played with in the first match left after 1 round.

And of the 8 people I played with in the second match, again half left before the end.

I enjoyed it more when it was me and one other level 300+

Most others were sub 70 rank. And you do notice you're playing with lowlevels.

Play with friends that can fly well. You'll like it more.

• hei3enberg, TheKingChivas, Jenkiiii and 1 other like this

Sanches
  • Sanches

Rider boi

• Members
  • None
  • Next DLC Thread Page 4000 Winner

Posted 19 September 2017 - 03:13 PM

Also afk players and suicide pilots are available too!

• BlanketmanNOR, Goingcrowd9, ryannata and 1 other like this

PaeganLoveSong
  • PaeganLoveSong

Snitch

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 19 September 2017 - 03:17 PM

New AM is crap. Bombushka is crap.
  • hei3enberg, Crazy_Cico007 and ryannata like this

whywontyoulisten
  • whywontyoulisten

Adapt or die

• Members
  • United-Kingdom
  • Helpfulness Award

Posted 19 September 2017 - 03:23 PM

Why Buzzards? This should be plane vs. plane!

• sleepwalk1980, Lupo-Akane and ryannata like this

Fatsanchez
  • Fatsanchez

Snitch

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 19 September 2017 - 03:30 PM

So that ultimately confirms that we can do the supply runs before the dripfeed vehicles release and they will still count. I stopped at the 21st because you never know right? But I guess now its safe to do them and then forget them completely lol

Sanches
  • Sanches

Rider boi

• Members
  • None
  • Next DLC Thread Page 4000 Winner

Posted 19 September 2017 - 03:34 PM

Im not sure if this is good or bad being able to spend so much time in a single attempt (not round)...

fbS2yfwlEok.jpg

• ash-274, Xiled, Goingcrowd9 and 2 others like this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users