NPC Buzzard theft..... WTF?!?!?!

28 replies to this topic
SirBret
  • SirBret

is the answer to "Life, the Universe and everything"

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 4 weeks ago

Ok so last night I was playing online in a solo session & I was resupplying my meth supplies & I had the mission where you have to go to the bar & beat up the guys for the package. I don't like this one because I die a bunch of times but anyway, This time I was super lucky, I went in, walked behind the two chick on the dance floor & started laying the smackdown. To my shock the 2nd guy had the package to I took it & ran. The two dancers were walking out of the door as I started to head that way. Normally just to say F U to the NPC I blow up their van that's parked outside. As I was getting my sticky bomb ready I heard the sound of the helicopter blades turning. Pretty sure they stop when you get out, I turned & saw the two dancer chicks taking off in it, WTF? I got my homing rocket launcher out & locked on 3 times & all 3 just passed right through without hitting it. Double WTF

I've done this mission easily 15-20 times and most of the time in the buzzard & never has it been stolen before.

Has anyone else had this with this or any other missions?

• Goingcrowd9 and J1M like this

Sky_Light12
  • Sky_Light12

insane troll, the troll prodigy

• Members
  • Indonesia

Posted 4 weeks ago

yes, same thing happened to me

if im not wrong, they can't jack a hydra

• HARBUJAHN, DarkSavageDeathlyCloud, J1M and 1 other like this

--V--
  • --V--

YEAH!

• Members
  • None

Posted 4 weeks ago

Yeah, it happens literally every time.
They take the vehicle you came with and just leave while you die over and over from melee weapons, even though you can't use yours.

But yeah, they've taken my oppressor several times. I just call it back, no big deal.
  • Rafae, J1M and SirBret like this

Lay
  • Lay

ToothpickShaker

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 4 weeks ago

They can jack it in that supply mission. I always land my Buzzard on the roof nearby

• HARBUJAHN, Aussie_Hunter and SirBret like this

aaronBLUEeyes
  • aaronBLUEeyes

Sovereign for the GUILD of CALAMIT0US INTENT

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 4 weeks ago

I've had helicopters stolen by AI before too!

But the weirdest theft was my Fully Loaded R2K driving half way across the map after I started mission.
  • HARBUJAHN, J1M and SirBret like this

HARBUJAHN
  • HARBUJAHN

FREEROAM PREDATOR RANK:540__K/D:17.49 GTAF_CREW

• Members
  • England

Posted 4 weeks ago

Had it happen a few times as lays mentioned use the roof nearby  :^:

• Lay and SirBret like this

Sanches
  • Sanches

Rider boi

• Members
  • None

Posted 4 weeks ago

tfw NPCs never jack your vehicles cuz they're ugly.

• saintsrow likes this

SirBret
  • SirBret

is the answer to "Life, the Universe and everything"

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 4 weeks ago

That's so weird. I've never had anything stolen while doing that or any other missions, cars, bikes or buzzards. Glad it's not just me though lol

• HARBUJAHN likes this

ALifeOfMisery
  • ALifeOfMisery

I see dead people...real ones....often.

• Members
  • England

Posted 4 weeks ago

I always call a Sanchez, cover it in stickies, park it over the entrance to behind the bar, punch the barmaid, then when the NPCs gather around the bike trying to get to me I blow them all up.
  • saintsrow, Mattoropael, HARBUJAHN and 3 others like this

kenmy13999
  • kenmy13999

Soldier

• Members
  • Norway

Posted 4 weeks ago

I always call a Sanchez, cover it in stickies, park it over the entrance to behind the bar, punch the barmaid, then when the NPCs gather around the bike trying to get to me I blow them all up.

Pretty much what I used to do also, except I use my pink faggio
  • Perez84, HARBUJAHN, DarkSavageDeathlyCloud and 1 other like this

ferguson99
  • ferguson99

Fergs Gaming

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 4 weeks ago

And you never thought to get a screenshot or video clip :(  with the easy option to "Share n Square" to save a shot.

ALifeOfMisery
  • ALifeOfMisery

• Members
  • England

Posted 4 weeks ago

And you never thought to get a screenshot or video clip :(  with the easy option to "Share n Square" to save a shot.

I thought it was well known, sorry, I found out about that method on here after many frustrating efforts of my own.

DarkSavageDeathlyCloud
  • DarkSavageDeathlyCloud

here is wondering how long a member title actually could be

• BUSTED!
  • Belgium

Posted 4 weeks ago

So it is all "hail hydra" over again ?  :whistle:

• PwnageSoldier likes this

Shadowfennekin
  • Shadowfennekin

Proud Saints Row and Pokemon Fanboy

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 4 weeks ago

if im not wrong, they can't jack a hydra

Unless it's patched, they can.

One of the chicks jacked mine but I shot her before she could do anything. That was last Fall though, when I did the business.

• PwnageSoldier likes this

Quarthon
  • Quarthon

Sunnyvale Trailer Park Supervisor

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 4 weeks ago Edited by Quarthon, 4 weeks ago.

Happens all the time to me. As for getting your ass whooped, just call Brucie for Bullshark Testosterone, and lay the smackdown on them.

flexcreator
  • flexcreator

Mack Pimp

• Members
  • Russia

Posted 4 weeks ago

They stole my Hydra in this mission several times. I think you don't need to die in order to keep your aircraft.

Prince_Polaris
  • Prince_Polaris

Where did I park my Tornado?

• Members
  • United-States
  • Next DLC Thread Page 3000 Winner

Posted 4 weeks ago

So it is all "hail hydra" over again ?  :whistle:

What happened in one hour to get this boi banned? o-o  ^

Happens all the time to me. As for getting your ass whooped, just call Brucie for Bullshark Testosterone, and lay the smackdown on them.

Yas, either this or slap a sticky on your faggio and drag them to the grave with you!

namelss123456799
  • namelss123456799

Juggalo

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 4 weeks ago

happened to me everytime, land behind the building in the small parking lot.wont happen again

bulldog385
  • bulldog385

Truck Enthusiast

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 4 weeks ago

When I used to play TLSC, Enemy NPCs would steal my Chopper after i'd get out and go for the drugs in the hanger. I started using a tank everytime after that.

Skeve613
  • Skeve613

Cargobob at heart.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 4 weeks ago

I thought it was pretty funny watching the icon for my Buzzard fly all the way across the island, disappear off the edge of the map screen, and keep on going out to sea...

I like to think that NPC made it all the way to Liberty City and landed safely before the Buzzard got recalled and kicked them out.

RANDOMv2
  • RANDOMv2

Mark Chump

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 4 weeks ago

This started happening with the Bikers DLC.  NPCs now seem to all have pilot training.  It happens most with the Road Captain Buzzard but they seem to take any helicopter laying around now.

Spadge
  • Spadge

Hoochie Coochie Man

• Members
  • Olympics

Posted 4 weeks ago

usually happens during biker Tequi-La-La Ressuply

PwnageSoldier
  • PwnageSoldier

Commander of Wolf Operations

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 4 weeks ago

I have yet to experience this... because I haven't bought biker businesses yet. Gonna buy the Document Forgery warehouse when I have extra money and no more than that lol

• ALifeOfMisery likes this

HaRdSTyLe_83
  • HaRdSTyLe_83

☆★RIP Open IV★☆

• Members
  • None

Posted 4 weeks ago

Ok so last night I was playing online in a solo session & I was resupplying my meth supplies & I had the mission where you have to go to the bar & beat up the guys for the package. I don't like this one because I die a bunch of times but anyway, This time I was super lucky, I went in, walked behind the two chick on the dance floor & started laying the smackdown. To my shock the 2nd guy had the package to I took it & ran. The two dancers were walking out of the door as I started to head that way. Normally just to say F U to the NPC I blow up their van that's parked outside. As I was getting my sticky bomb ready I heard the sound of the helicopter blades turning. Pretty sure they stop when you get out, I turned & saw the two dancer chicks taking off in it, WTF? I got my homing rocket launcher out & locked on 3 times & all 3 just passed right through without hitting it. Double WTF

I've done this mission easily 15-20 times and most of the time in the buzzard & never has it been stolen before.

wait??? what?? you die multiple times?

just place a sticky on your bike and drive inside

arielmansur
  • arielmansur

Corporate Warlord

• Members
  • Argentina

Posted 4 weeks ago

I have yet to experience this... because I haven't bought biker businesses yet. Gonna buy the Document Forgery warehouse when I have extra money and no more than that lol

Doc. forg. is the least lucrative one.. go with weed.

wait??? what?? you die multiple times?

just place a sticky on your bike and drive inside

Wtf?! you can drive the bike inside? lol XD, i like the bullshark testosterone option more tho, keeps the mission realistic, or like i did back in my day, a crew full of mcs then you storm the place with at least 6 ppl, easy peasy.

ALifeOfMisery
  • ALifeOfMisery

• Members
  • England

Posted 4 weeks ago Edited by ALifeOfMisery, 4 weeks ago.

I can't stress strongly enough that you shouldn't get document forgery. Obviously it's your cash and time so you do as you please. But, did forgery actually loses money if you buy supplies. Even when stealing supplies the return is minimal.

Coke has the best profits, followed by meth, counterfeit cash then weed with documents last.

Wtf?! you can drive the bike inside? lol XD, i like the bullshark testosterone option more tho, keeps the mission realistic, or like i did back in my day, a crew full of mcs then you storm the place with at least 6 ppl, easy peasy.

Yeah, use a faggio or sanchez, something cheap on insurance. Sticky it, and blow them all up.

Daedalheidis
  • Daedalheidis

#coloredstockrimsexuality

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 4 weeks ago

I've had an NPC steal my Savage right as I was going to take it to my hangar.

TankGirl
  • TankGirl

Follow me get a proxy for free

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 4 weeks ago

LOL I had an NPC steal my heli too, flew it all the way out into the freakin ocean. Wish I could set a bounty on them like they do to me when I steal their sh*tty rust buckets.

hotrats773
  • hotrats773

From This Mortal Coil...

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 4 weeks ago

Ok, damn. I am laughing hard about this. I need to see video of hookers in a heli. Something.

• saintsrow likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users