Quantcast

» «
Photo

Tell us how you failed your sell mission?

40 replies to this topic
Sky_Light12
  • Sky_Light12

insane troll, the troll prodigy

• Members
  • Indonesia

Posted 3 weeks ago

so no one can solo a mogul i see

yep me either, it performs like cuban 800 with machine guns but since the mogul isn't maneuverable and fast enough to attack the pursuing polmavs, its pointless if the gunner was unavailable

then a havok incident, where just trying takeoff would be disasterous

Hunter24
  • Hunter24

Player Hater

• Members
  • France

Posted 3 weeks ago

If we left the multiplayer during a hangar sell we stil lhave 50 the next time ?

Rafae
  • Rafae

OG

• GTAF Crew
  • None

Posted 3 weeks ago

If we left the multiplayer during a hangar sell we stil lhave 50 the next time ?

Nope, you lose 3-6 crates.

Rafae
  • Rafae

OG

• GTAF Crew
  • None

Posted 3 weeks ago Edited by Rafae, 3 weeks ago.

Failed the easiest sale mission ever (Alpha Z1 w/ five drops) for 10 crates of tobacco and alcohol by flying upside down into the water right before the first checkpoint 😂

f*ck hangar cargo for good now man. I spent forever getting just those 10 crates lmao :(
  • xian_doiuh likes this

Elektra
  • Elektra

Playa

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 3 weeks ago

Ha I was delivering in a mogul I dropped one and got shoot down right after by buzzards 😱
  • Happy Hunter likes this

Rafae
  • Rafae

OG

• GTAF Crew
  • None

Posted 3 weeks ago

Ha I was delivering in a mogul I dropped one and got shoot down right after by buzzards 😱

Story of my life :(

Xbox Prisoner
  • Xbox Prisoner

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 3 weeks ago

Gotta have associates man

Jamwes
  • Jamwes

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 3 weeks ago

After doing the first hangar setup mission, I decided to sell the random crates so I could fill with just the good stuff. Took off with the plane, then decided to pull up the map to see where all of the drop off points were. Thought I had enough altitude, but I soon found myself underwater.

The fails I hate the most are when you get the vehicle stuck somewhere that you can't get it out. Dune buggy stuck in traffic on the bridge because spawning NPCs killed you. Smoked up weed truck in a tree. Motorcycle lodged under a bush, exploding a few seconds later.

yoe_dirt
  • yoe_dirt

Player Hater

• Members
  • Indonesia

Posted 3 weeks ago

Mogul

,...Haven't visited my hangar ever since

Chevchelious
  • Chevchelious

----------Chev Chelios is still Alive----------

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 21 hours ago Edited by Chevchelious, 21 hours ago.

Was doing My coke biz shop sale was at 300k for Blaine county.
I went outside and then saw three of the slowest ass trash trucks you could ever want to drive and realized, oh f*ck!!!!!

I was almost done with the drop offs in the first truck all along worrying someone might destroy the other 2 trucks, when this guy showed up and rocketed my sh*t to kingdom come...

My coke biz was not upgraded so it took me hours and hours to build up to 300k sale..

I went insane with anger for a minute...or 2....lol!!!

I tracked the bastard player to one of the hideouts and waited for his ass...

But he came out and then went to passive....I started hurling rockets at him anyway...

He was such a chicken sh*t he would not get off passive and battle with me..not one time....

I screened his name and if I ever see him again, I will frag him off the Freeroam and spend all my money doing it if I have too...

Spectre "2K"
  • Spectre "2K"

Luxio Lover

• Members
  • Germany

Posted An hour ago Edited by Spectre "2K", An hour ago.

was selling a full bunker, literally the first drop off for my first Dune FAV ended up getting me stuck in a tree (near the train tracks on the senora freeway to Paleto)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users