Quantcast

» «
Photo

Tell us how you failed your sell mission?

66 replies to this topic
Sky_Light12
  • Sky_Light12

insane troll, the troll prodigy

• Members
  • Indonesia

Posted 23 September 2017 - 08:05 AM

so no one can solo a mogul i see

yep me either, it performs like cuban 800 with machine guns but since the mogul isn't maneuverable and fast enough to attack the pursuing polmavs, its pointless if the gunner was unavailable

then a havok incident, where just trying takeoff would be disasterous

Hunter24
  • Hunter24

Player Hater

• Members
  • France

Posted 23 September 2017 - 08:51 AM

If we left the multiplayer during a hangar sell we stil lhave 50 the next time ?

Rafae
  • Rafae

OG

• GTAF Crew
  • Canada

Posted 23 September 2017 - 06:08 PM

If we left the multiplayer during a hangar sell we stil lhave 50 the next time ?

Nope, you lose 3-6 crates.

Rafae
  • Rafae

OG

• GTAF Crew
  • Canada

Posted 25 September 2017 - 05:31 PM Edited by Rafae, 25 September 2017 - 05:32 PM.

Failed the easiest sale mission ever (Alpha Z1 w/ five drops) for 10 crates of tobacco and alcohol by flying upside down into the water right before the first checkpoint 😂

f*ck hangar cargo for good now man. I spent forever getting just those 10 crates lmao :(
  • xian_doiuh and Forza Harrd like this

Elektra
  • Elektra

Playa

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 26 September 2017 - 06:58 PM

Ha I was delivering in a mogul I dropped one and got shoot down right after by buzzards 😱
  • Happy Hunter likes this

Rafae
  • Rafae

OG

• GTAF Crew
  • Canada

Posted 26 September 2017 - 07:00 PM

Ha I was delivering in a mogul I dropped one and got shoot down right after by buzzards 😱

Story of my life :(

Xbox Prisoner
  • Xbox Prisoner

Crackhead

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 27 September 2017 - 02:55 PM

Gotta have associates man

Jamwes
  • Jamwes

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 27 September 2017 - 04:46 PM

After doing the first hangar setup mission, I decided to sell the random crates so I could fill with just the good stuff. Took off with the plane, then decided to pull up the map to see where all of the drop off points were. Thought I had enough altitude, but I soon found myself underwater.

The fails I hate the most are when you get the vehicle stuck somewhere that you can't get it out. Dune buggy stuck in traffic on the bridge because spawning NPCs killed you. Smoked up weed truck in a tree. Motorcycle lodged under a bush, exploding a few seconds later.

yoe_dirt
  • yoe_dirt

Player Hater

• Members
  • Indonesia

Posted 28 September 2017 - 02:43 AM

Mogul

,...Haven't visited my hangar ever since

• PammiSK likes this

Chevchelious
  • Chevchelious

----------Chev Chelios is still Alive----------

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 19 October 2017 - 05:01 AM Edited by Chevchelious, 19 October 2017 - 05:03 AM.

Was doing My coke biz shop sale was at 300k for Blaine county.
I went outside and then saw three of the slowest ass trash trucks you could ever want to drive and realized, oh f*ck!!!!!

I was almost done with the drop offs in the first truck all along worrying someone might destroy the other 2 trucks, when this guy showed up and rocketed my sh*t to kingdom come...

My coke biz was not upgraded so it took me hours and hours to build up to 300k sale..

I went insane with anger for a minute...or 2....lol!!!

I tracked the bastard player to one of the hideouts and waited for his ass...

But he came out and then went to passive....I started hurling rockets at him anyway...

He was such a chicken sh*t he would not get off passive and battle with me..not one time....

I screened his name and if I ever see him again, I will frag him off the Freeroam and spend all my money doing it if I have too...

Spectre "2K"
  • Spectre "2K"

New Hades' Finest

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 20 October 2017 - 12:45 AM Edited by Spectre "2K", 20 October 2017 - 12:46 AM.

was selling a full bunker, literally the first drop off for my first Dune FAV ended up getting me stuck in a tree (near the train tracks on the senora freeway to Paleto)

HeatproofLemur
  • HeatproofLemur

Prankster

• Members

Posted 20 October 2017 - 05:34 AM

3 annoying spastics waiting for me outside in chrome hydras, wiped everything out then spawn killed me for about 5 mins, they had stupid names too like dankhazeee or kush420 and yolosnipezz, I've got a name for them, wankers

No display name = This
  • No display name = This

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 October 2017 - 07:27 AM

Internet cut out right as soon as I almost got to the f*cking hanger. f*cked up my 100% ffs

• alkaline_, Amy Vinewood and Professional Amateur like this

The Wandering Hunter
  • The Wandering Hunter

of vault 111

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 23 October 2017 - 12:49 AM

saw multiple vehicles then came here

can i have a hunter yet?

please?

asadog2
  • asadog2

The $ making combo

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 23 October 2017 - 02:14 AM

I was given the sell mission with that oversized slow to react fat whale (bombushka) and my friend thought, ya you should be alright I’ll just protect you with my hydra that I know I can’t fly without crashing.

Ya he hit someothing that was probably quite visible like the maze bank and someone with that annoying rocketglider (starling) came along and I fell out of the sky within 5 seconds

SHOKKERZ91
  • SHOKKERZ91

Fly low for the killing blow!

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 23 October 2017 - 03:12 PM

Wanted to sell cargo. On the way to the plane my controller died. First time ever i tried to fly a plane with keyboard. Wanted to up my landing gear after lift off. Pushed the wrong button... Well, atleast i had a good view at my cargo taking a diving lesson while i was parachuting down. Was buying new controller the same day. :sigh:

• jpm1 and Aussie_Hunter like this

Hécate-II
  • Hécate-II

Homeboy

• Members
  • France

Posted 23 October 2017 - 03:34 PM

F G  :lol:

KingpinRCR
  • KingpinRCR

Thug

• Members
  • Belgium

Posted 23 October 2017 - 04:50 PM

Just like a lot of people here, the mogul...
Made it to the first drop, but halfway to the second it became a glider. I touched the ground just seconds before the second drop, it was right there in front of me. Mission over...

PammiSK
  • PammiSK

Player Hater

• Members
  • Singapore

Posted 31 October 2017 - 01:33 AM

This happened 3 times for my MC Business.

1) 4 bike deliveries from Grapeseed to Los Santos. I was going back to collect my 4th bike. And GTA says, "Sell Mission Over".

2) Same situation. Except, this time is from Alamo Sea. Going back for the last bike. "Sell Mission Over." FOR A FULL FREAKING BUSINESS OF $420,000!!! A minute later, LJT calls up saying the Grapeseed business is attacked by the stupid cops. Made sure every idiot had a shot gun bullet in the head.

3) Completed a sell mission for $42,000. never got paid.

PammiSK
  • PammiSK

Player Hater

• Members
  • Singapore

Posted 31 October 2017 - 01:48 AM Edited by PammiSK, 31 October 2017 - 01:47 AM.

Why do the NPCs keep on spawning for the steal missions? There was this one time when I took down 7 helicopters by killing the driver. But a new one kept spawning, killing me and wasting my time. That one mission which requires a VTOL plane out at sea, the Chinese/ Korean NPCs kept on killing me for the rest of 15 minutes after retrieving the crate. For every 3 or 4 i killed, the gave me head-shot. what the hell is wrong with R*?

i heard the gunrunning sell mission for phantom wedge was harder

Are you kidding me? That's easy as sh*t even delivering two solo

It's the funnest sale by far

for some people they crash the wedge trailer to come off and it takes them 3 minutes to re-connect it and end up taking alot of damage. they mostly get smoky engines and eventually a fire.

Been there. Done that. Got blown barely a few meters from the drop-off destination. It sucks. I raged.

Any of you guys who've suffered a loss at the hands of R*, NPCs and trolls on PC? Looking to make a few friends...

jpm1
  • jpm1

Vice city citizen

• Members
  • European-Union

Posted 05 November 2017 - 04:26 PM

one of my first CEO crates deliveries. flew too low and hit a tree. the titan didn't explode but all engines died

another one. when i didn't know about solo glitch method. a guy started doing pvp with me. i convinced him not to blow up the truck. he did, but i ended out of time

stupid delivery vans canno't be achieved in solo for fake papers and fake money businesses

bunker missions that require 3 insurgents canno't be done in solo neither

Forza Harrd
  • Forza Harrd

Chef

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 05 November 2017 - 04:34 PM

My one and only GR sale attempt was just two Insurgents. Looked easy after all the MC businesses I ran.

Oh hell naw. You have to make one drop with one insurgent, THEN GO GET THE OTHER ONE AND MAKE A DROP, THEN GO BACK TO THE FIRST ONE AND MAKE A DROP WTF R* WHY YOU DO THIS TO ME??!!

It wasn't as much fun as I make it sound, never did any more.

jpm1
  • jpm1

Vice city citizen

• Members
  • European-Union

Posted 05 November 2017 - 04:40 PM

imo r* decision to put pvp at freeroam center was a bit rushed. in their mind all gamers were mature people WHICH IS NOT

Rafae
  • Rafae

OG

• GTAF Crew
  • Canada

Posted 05 November 2017 - 06:24 PM

My one and only GR sale attempt was just two Insurgents. Looked easy after all the MC businesses I ran.

Oh hell naw. You have to make one drop with one insurgent, THEN GO GET THE OTHER ONE AND MAKE A DROP, THEN GO BACK TO THE FIRST ONE AND MAKE A DROP WTF R* WHY YOU DO THIS TO ME??!!

Two Insurgents with one simple drop off is easy enough, it's the one with Merryweather at each drop off that really sucks.
  • Forza Harrd likes this

Forza Harrd
  • Forza Harrd

Chef

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 05 November 2017 - 07:09 PM

Two Insurgents with one simple drop off is easy enough, it's the one with Merryweather at each drop off that really sucks.

Oh ok that's what I had. It was my first one so I assumed they were all like that. o_O

Rafae
  • Rafae

OG

• GTAF Crew
  • Canada

Posted 05 November 2017 - 07:12 PM

^ Nah lol there's one with just a single drop off and then one with signal jammers where you have to keep the Insurgents close together but I don't think the last one activates unless you have someone with you.

jpm1
  • jpm1

Vice city citizen

• Members
  • European-Union

Posted 05 November 2017 - 07:30 PM Edited by jpm1, 05 November 2017 - 07:31 PM.

2 insurgents with 10 drops is easy in solo. at least from racoon canyon bunker. few place for error, but can be achieved quite easily. better if you own a minigun though

Rafae
  • Rafae

OG

• GTAF Crew
  • Canada

Posted 05 November 2017 - 07:34 PM Edited by Rafae, 05 November 2017 - 07:36 PM.

"Racoon"

3v4ty21.gif

It's Raton Canyon buddy
  • Hécate-II and Asian_Apache like this

IceDree
  • IceDree

Concierge Of Crime 💀

• Members
  • Saudi-Arabia

Posted 06 November 2017 - 11:56 AM

The f*cking Mogul.

I had 5 drops. La Puerta, Terminal, Harmony, Mount Gorodo & Paleto Bay.

I was solo, starting from LSIA. I decided to play it smart, used buildings for cover, kept changing altitude & called Merryweather for backup.

I made it all the way to Mount Gorodo only for the Mogul to blow up within yards of the fourth drop point.

It was my last Air Freight mission & I never did them again. Luckily, the money I earned from this sale was the final piece for me to break even & make profit on my fully upgraded Hangar (My pure profit is $20k lololololol). Plus, I already unlocked the trade price for all vehicles.
  • Rafae likes this

Hécate-II
  • Hécate-II

Homeboy

• Members
  • France

Posted 06 November 2017 - 12:17 PM

Mount Gordo***, but whatever, its a cancer mission even with 2 associates or full CEO org. The only way to be 110% sure the mission won't fail is to make groupsets of 1 transporter/1 defender for every Mogul. That means 8 players if you get 4 Moguls...

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users