Happy 4th birthday!

39 replies to this topic
Tengerecki
  • Tengerecki

Rat

• Members
  • Hungary

Posted 22 September 2017 - 08:50 PM

I miss the times in 2012 and 2013 where everyone was super hyped. The summer of 2013 was insane with the game being right around the corner, I was counting down every single day and checking online constantly for new information.

That's what I miss. I wanna get hyped for the next GTA game already !!!!

• theGTAking101 likes this

SHADOW OPS
  • SHADOW OPS

NINJA STYLE

• BUSTED!
  • United-States
  • Most Improved GTA Member 2017

Posted 25 September 2017 - 06:32 PM

Happy anniversary you magnificent bastard.

ChiroVette
  • ChiroVette

GTA V = The Anti-Snore (IV) AKA The Snore Killer!

• Members
  • None

Posted 21 November 2017 - 04:50 PM Edited by ChiroVette, 21 November 2017 - 05:00 PM.

I just wanted to reiterate a well deserved Happy IVth Birthday to GTA V, the GTA that vastly improved the series in so many ways!

I can't believe this awesome game is over IV years old already. Its amazing how time flies. I mean, over IV years and the game is still going strong!

So Happy IVth Birthday, GTA V!!

happybirthday27.gif
  • CGFforLife and Am Shaegar like this

Scaglietti
  • Scaglietti

Italia

• Facade Corporation
  • Italy
  • Best Poster [Vehicles] 2016

Posted 21 November 2017 - 05:36 PM

This game and its fanbase age about as well as a 00's car. In this day and age of gaming though I guess it's still decent.

GSTMS
  • GSTMS

Player Hater

• Members
  • Russia

Posted 13 December 2017 - 06:04 PM

There's just no alternative.

Deadman2112
  • Deadman2112

<i> C U, you filthy shoe thieving shoe thief!

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 14 December 2017 - 06:12 AM

Oh how time flies
Happy 4th year

Journey_95
  • Journey_95

Gangsta

• Members
  • None

Posted 19 December 2017 - 10:20 PM

Man the hype for this game was crazy and while the game wasn't as great as it could have been I still enjoyed the SP a lot.

How Rockstar treated the SP post release makes me really salty though, so much more potential wasted because of their obnoxious hard on for Online.

ChiroVette
  • ChiroVette

GTA V = The Anti-Snore (IV) AKA The Snore Killer!

• Members
  • None

Posted 19 December 2017 - 10:37 PM Edited by ChiroVette, 19 December 2017 - 10:38 PM.

How Rockstar treated the SP post release makes me really salty though, so much more potential wasted because of their obnoxious hard on for Online.

The more I think about it, the more I have to blame the gaming/GTA community for this.

When such a huge number of players act like victims, drinking down all of the Online and funding it by opening up their wallets, to the tune of hundreds of millions of dollars in revenue for GTAO, filling Take2's coffers, you really have to ask yourself, what incentive are we, as a community, giving Rockstar to support SP? As long as people continue to flock to their microtransaction screens to feed at the trough of shark cards, SP support is dead because there is no monetary incentive to support SP.

dekaspace
  • dekaspace

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 20 December 2017 - 12:05 AM

I remember downloading a illegal copy of the game so I could play it a day or so early (I did buy it but it wouldnt arrive till launch day) maybe it was even a week early I remember hearing my PS3 sounding like a jet when it was playing and having a few breaks to make sure it didn't die lol (think I had a few crashes but can cound on one or two hands)

D9fred95
  • D9fred95

10 Franklings out of 10

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 20 December 2017 - 03:41 AM

The more I think about it, the more I have to blame the gaming/GTA community for this.

When such a huge number of players act like victims, drinking down all of the Online and funding it by opening up their wallets, to the tune of hundreds of millions of dollars in revenue for GTAO, filling Take2's coffers, you really have to ask yourself, what incentive are we, as a community, giving Rockstar to support SP? As long as people continue to flock to their microtransaction screens to feed at the trough of shark cards, SP support is dead because there is no monetary incentive to support SP.

Well, technically it's the whale's fault. It tends to be the small minority who have infinite currency and have no regard for things like game quality that buy microtransactions like hot cakes. I wouldn't be surprised if some of the community bought SC's themselves, but I'm betting it was the whales that caused GTAO to become what it is. I personally will never buy a Shark Card and I hope to god RDR 2 will be different.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users