Quantcast

» «
Photo

Why is GTA V hated so much

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
823 replies to this topic

Poll: Hater (248 member(s) have cast votes)

Do you like GTA V

1. Yes (166 votes [66.94%])

Percentage of vote: 66.94%

2. No (82 votes [33.06%])

Percentage of vote: 33.06%

Vote
woggleman
  • woggleman

Boss

• Members
  • None

Posted 10 October 2017 - 07:18 PM

Of course it possible to like both this forum is more divided than American politics right now.

• theGTAking101 and Scaglietti like this

TheSadisticOwl
  • TheSadisticOwl

Chrome horses with pink dollar horseshoes.

• Members
  • None

Posted 10 October 2017 - 07:56 PM Edited by TheSadisticOwl, 10 October 2017 - 07:58 PM.

Okay, let me sum up what happened in the other page, at least from my side of things.

"I don't like this game for this and that and I find this protagonist to not be as cool as people may find him to be."

"Oh, well, I'll have you know that your opinion makes me cringe and laugh because you like that very boring game for this, this and that, also your opinion on Trevor is cringy because Trevor is amazing"

[insert video I posted because I refuse to type out a reply to such a troll-like post as I do have better things to do other than start debating which game sucks less balls]

And within a few hours, the thread derails into over we can like both games or not. Yes, we can like both V and IV, they're not two superpowers that want to take over the world, they're two games part of the same franchise and made by the same company. I can respect everyone's opinions over both games, as long as they're not typed out with the clear intent of pissing someone off and making the thread derail from arguments to insults. This "I LIKE THIS AND I THINK YOU ARE VERY STUPID FOR NOT LIKING IT, BUT HEY THAT'S JUST MY OPINION" mentality needs to stop, from both IV fans and V fans.

ChiroVette
  • ChiroVette

GTA V = The Anti-Snore (IV) AKA The Snore Killer!

• Members
  • None

Posted 10 October 2017 - 08:19 PM Edited by ChiroVette, 10 October 2017 - 08:19 PM.

I can respect everyone's opinions over both games, as long as they're not typed out with the clear intent of pissing someone off and making the thread derail from arguments to insults. This "I LIKE THIS AND I THINK YOU ARE VERY STUPID FOR NOT LIKING IT, BUT HEY THAT'S JUST MY OPINION" mentality needs to stop, from both IV fans and V fans.

This is always a problem in a forum environment like this. I, too, can respect people's opinions. Notice I never posted argument on the previous page, where you stated you don't like the protagonists because to you they feel empty and hollow (I think those were the words you used). Because I might give you my opinion about your opinion, to further discuss it, but when you are clear that you are stating YOUR opinion as your opinion, even if I disagree, I have no argument with you. Because you are not trying to subtly disparage my tastes and opinions by staking a claim on some intellectual moral high ground with statements that are grandiose and widesweeping, as if you are stating universal, indisputable fact.

This is where I argue with some here.

I can discuss the issues back and forth amicably with guys like Misunderstood, Algonquin Assassin,  and Official General, because they may not like V very much, and they have some well articulated, clearly delineated reasons as to why, but they don't come off like they are speaking for what everyone should believe. So it is easy to come to a meeting of the minds, concede some points, convince them of some points, and agree to disagree on things we don't see eye-to-eye on.

Am Shaegar
  • Am Shaegar

Chartered Accountant

• Members
  • None

Posted 11 October 2017 - 05:22 AM

One of the aspects that is indeed strongly disliked by many players is the wanted system in this game. Since I always play the modded sessions, its not an issue for me, but it's something hard to defend, especially when GTA IV tried to bring some good improvements over GTA SA making them more realistic.

Here's a video that sums up nicely:

Yeah and I can go mine some "V is better than IV" versus videos that sum it up nicely. As for the wanted systems, they suck balls in both games, to be honest. Adding realism to police evasion was a horrifyingly bad idea that unfortunately permeates both IV and V. While I didn't watch that video, and as I said earlier in this thread, even though the wanted/evasion system is awful in both games, I give an ever so slight edge to IV on this one, since Pay 'n' Sprays almost work.

I'm not trying to spark a "this versus that" debate on which game is better overall. Its the title given by the uploader. I was only interested in bringing the wanted system differences to the attention of the readers, that's all. I find IV's system quite easy in the whole series, and in comparison to the aggression of the cops behavior in V, it was less prevalent in IV. Its not the fault of the game, but the developers for not releasing a single player patch to fix a number of issues present in the game. 

Thankfully, the mods do a fabulous job in fixing them, but I feel bad for the console players who don't have the luxury of installing mods.

Algonquin Assassin
  • Algonquin Assassin

We're all looking for that special someone

• Members
  • Australia
  • Most Obsessive Name Changer 2016 (My unofficial GTAF annual award)
    Biggest Fanboy 2013, 2014, 2015
    Best Poster [GTA] 2014
    Best Member in the OGA 2012

Posted 11 October 2017 - 09:06 AM

more loveable duo/combo exists (IV and SA instead of IV and V).

I can only imagine Algonquin Assassin reaction when he saw your post

GTA IV and Vice City are my loveable GTA duo. Two peas in a pod.;)

• CGFforLife likes this

highspeed
  • highspeed

Monster truck everything

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 11 October 2017 - 09:13 AM

So you're saying if someone doesn't like GTA V then they have bad taste? Sh*t like this is subjective.

Couldn't of said it better myself!

Everyone wants the best, latest and greatest now. Simple as. 

After the new feeling and hype (one of GTA V's pitfalls was the hype. They built it up too much IMO) wore off, people whinged that it was old, crap and written poorly. Considering that GTA lets you race cars, shoot em up, free roam and everything else, people should be appreciative. What other game lets you do all that? Not many, that's for sure.

I'm only just now considering doing the online part of GTA V, which goes to show how long the standard game can last a person who appreciates a great game like for the little things.

But hey, I'm not the majority and everyones opinions are bound to be different.

• CGFforLife likes this

UAL
  • UAL

Playa

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 11 October 2017 - 11:50 AM

I can understand some of the complaints about IV but I've never understood people having an issue with the cover system. For me it was fine.

Simple to use and served it's purpose.

I also never had a problem with it in V. For me the issues with combat in V were the absence of crouching and the AWFUL combat mode stance that occurred when you fired a weapon or had police after you, completely restricted payer movement IMO. 

woggleman
  • woggleman

Boss

• Members
  • None

Posted 11 October 2017 - 09:56 PM

For those who didn't like V and are worried about RDR 2 they shouldn't worry. Rockstar knows the kind of audience they had with RDR and they know the prestige that game has. They made billions with shark cards so I am sure they want respect and credibility which a company cares about as well. GTA is their money maker but RDR is their critic's darling. They want both.

• Good Hombre likes this

Good Hombre
  • Good Hombre

I'm done with this sh*t

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 11 October 2017 - 11:25 PM

For those who didn't like V and are worried about RDR 2 they shouldn't worry. Rockstar knows the kind of audience they had with RDR and they know the prestige that game has. They made billions with shark cards so I am sure they want respect and credibility which a company cares about as well. GTA is their money maker but RDR is their critic's darling. They want both.

Agreed, they won't f*ck RDR 2 the way they did with GTA V.

highspeed
  • highspeed

Monster truck everything

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 11 October 2017 - 11:52 PM

^ Time will tell, there's no proof to say they won't do RDR like they did with GTA V, but who knows?

• Pink Pineapple, StormBreaker and Am Shaegar like this

UAL
  • UAL

Playa

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 12 October 2017 - 10:28 AM

I seriously wouldn't bank on that.

Rockstar are now just another corporate power house that prioritise profit over everything. They know the money making potential RDR2 has through online/micro transactions. I wouldn't be surprised if micro transactions popped up in SP this time around.

I can't see them sacrificing profit at all. 

• Official General, anthony and Pink Pineapple like this

Am Shaegar
  • Am Shaegar

Chartered Accountant

• Members
  • None

Posted 12 October 2017 - 10:40 AM

What about Take Two? Now there's a need to worry.

I am not a fan of RDR, so I don't care how RDR 2 will turn out, but even before announcing anything about the gameplay, or story, Rockstar made sure to announce that the game will feature a brand new "online multiplayer experience". We don't know much about the game, but yes, online, online, everywhere seems like a tagline for every new title from hereon for Rockstar. They are definitely gearing towards broadening the multiplayer experience with RDR 2.

The first thing that comes to mind is how fun or amazing can they make it over GTA O?

This is something I believe Rockstar very likely going to convert into another opportunity with something similar to the successful GTA:O with micro-transactions this time.

• Official General and Pink Pineapple like this

Official General
  • Official General

I'm from Broker, LC, we always carry heat around here.

• Members
  • None

Posted 12 October 2017 - 10:43 AM Edited by Official General, 12 October 2017 - 10:44 AM.

I seriously wouldn't bank on that.

Rockstar are now just another corporate power house that prioritise profit over everything. They know the money making potential RDR2 has through online/micro transactions. I wouldn't be surprised if micro transactions popped up in SP this time around.

I can't see them sacrificing profit at all. 

I have to agree with UAL on this one.

I mean, I sincerely hope that Rockstar affords RDR2 the same, very high quality craftsmanship that it's predecessor received, and even better. But the runaway, huge financial success they have had with V Online MP means that the threat of another profit-driven, massive online MP being created in RDR2 at the great expense of its SP looms large. 

The bottom line, is don't be so quick to place sure bets that RDR2 SP will not be suffering the same fate as V.

• anthony, UAL and Pink Pineapple like this

woggleman
  • woggleman

Boss

• Members
  • None

Posted 12 October 2017 - 02:03 PM

I just think of Rockstar is being similar to a film studio. They want the big money maker but they also want the oscar bait critical darling. They want both worlds and RDR is the oscar bait critical darling. Also the fact that the RDR base is pretty unified on what they want while the if you talk to ten GTA fans you get ten different versions of what GTA should be. Also if RDR2 is as good if not better than RDR then they get a lot of the goodwill back from people who don't like the direction GTA is going which will serve them well in the future. I am not saying they don't care about profit but they do understand marketing. 

CGFforLife
  • CGFforLife

GTA V:A Huge improvement over snore (GTA IV)

• Members
  • Indonesia

Posted 13 October 2017 - 05:36 AM

GTA Online effect on RDR2

I don't think RDR2 gonna suffer the same fate like GTAV, they tried to focus on online the first time (and get many negative reviews). So I hope they learned their lesson and not do the same on RDR2

TheOneLibertonian
  • TheOneLibertonian

Only those who die get closure, the living do not.

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted 13 October 2017 - 11:29 AM

I don't agree with the sentiment that GTA V is hated so much, both from here on the GTAForums and outside here. I'll admit, I felt it was a disappointment from both a GTA and Rockstar standpoint, especially when they made brilliant game after another with the cycle from GTA IV to MP3, I did have great expectations with GTA V. But I kept my expectations realistic, and felt that it will be hard to top GTA IV as far concerned with story. However it didn't stop me to have a lot of faith in Rockstar making another great GTA. The end result was a bit dim, I found the story disappointing, gameplay is restrictive, the inconsistency of tone, and the lack of memorable characters.

Despite all my constant blabbing, I still found that GTA V is a good, and otherwise a great game in it's own right. I found the world beautiful, vibrant, and full of color; the huge variety of weapons and cars are a good thing, the countless and deep options of customization, and the brilliant soundtrack. I did find that GTA V has that potential to be a great GTA title, but I believe that Rockstar played it safe with V. It didn't have proper innovation like previous titles in the series, and I found it lacking atmosphere and I feel it was rather dull. 

Going back to the topic in hand, I think "hated" is the wrong word to describe GTA V, I and many other people consider GTA V more of a disappointment as it failed to fully satisfy as a whole experience. I believe that the best word to describe GTA V is "divisive" as it was the GTA that followed IV, and due to the response to IV by both fans and audiences that it felt too realistic and boring, with some fans going back to San Andreas rather than continue with IV. Nevertheless, it elevated a new identity to GTA that was also loved by fans like me that was happy that it brought GTA to a more grounded and down to earth world.

GTA V was Rockstar's answer to please both audiences, and for the most part it did succeed with critics hailing it as the best GTA yet and having a 97% on Metacritic and selling more than 60 million copies worldwide. Just with like with IV before, it alienated the fanbase even further and made people question what Rockstar is going to do with GTA in the foreseeable future. People like me were upset that it focused more delivering a story that was more on laughs rather than emotional depth, and others were happy to see a San Andreas type approach with V. It thus led to arguments on GTAForums, Reddit, YouTube, and more. I feel the GTA community is massively huge that it did deliver many sorts of fans what they think GTA should be. People can think what ever they please with GTA as a whole, and I'm absolutely fine with that.

Not all people agree on the same thing; everyone thinks differently and they have the right to do so. In my honest opinion, "hate" is a very strong sentiment; there are people who bash on other things because they either want attention or just wanting trouble for the sake of differing opinions, and there are some people here that do that, but they are a minority. Most people engage on forums just to converse with other people to talk about what they like or what they can share, and sometimes this can lead to disagreements. Like many others, I am passionate about the GTA series. I have my likes, and dislikes and I don't mind what I want to share with others. At the end of the day, we can argue all day about what we like and dislike about GTA V, but bear in mind that the majority of people, even those with very constructive criticisms don't flat out dislike GTA V, they just think different and they don't abruptly hate GTA V.

• Algonquin Assassin, Official General, Misunderstood and 1 other like this

Algonquin Assassin
  • Algonquin Assassin

• Members
  • Australia
    Best Poster [GTA] 2014

Posted 13 October 2017 - 12:02 PM

^Well said. With regards to the story I've come to learn to appreciate it, but it's still full of uninteresting and paper thin characters that just don't appeal to me. The dialogue is actually really good, but that's about it IMO. If you were to ask me all the characters I like I could probably count them on a few fingers.

In saying that the story itself I feel is serviceable and is definitely not as bad as some nonsensical garbage out there, but like you coming off GTA IV and other R* titles reknowned for their storytelling like TLAD, RDR, LA Noire and Max Payne 3 it left me feeling a bit deflated and not quite as invested as I hoped I would be.

It shows flashes of brilliance like during Bury The Hatchet, but I just wish there were more moments as powerful and invigorating as that.

• Official General, TheOneLibertonian and Misunderstood like this

TheOneLibertonian
  • TheOneLibertonian

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted 13 October 2017 - 12:31 PM

@AA: Honestly, I also think that the story has great and memorable moments. The prologue in North Yankton is one of the best GTA openings, and serves as a huge contrast to Los Santos. I love the switch to dark, moody, and cold and hot, sunny, and vibrant. I feel it was a great opening that introduces us to pivotal characters and it does settle on of the best plot moments in "Bury the Hatchet".

Speaking of Bury the Hatchet, I love the drive to the graveyard with Michael's narration along with the standoff between Michael and Trevor. The acting and chemistry between the two in the sequence is incredible. Trevor's dumbfounded shock with the reveal, and Michael's revelation with his reason why he did it is complimented by both dialogue, and their actor's respective acting. The atmosphere settles too with the story taking a darker tone than usual is great too.

However it is a shame that after the they reconcile they never stop arguing and bickering about it until the end of the game. Like you said, dialogue is really good, but characterization isn't V's strong suit with Rockstar's inherently include cliche's and stereotypes to try to be edgy and bold. I feel that it is senseless and pretentious by Rockstar to think that it'll add depth to the story. 

• Algonquin Assassin and Misunderstood like this

CGFforLife
  • CGFforLife

GTA V:A Huge improvement over snore (GTA IV)

• Members
  • Indonesia

Posted 13 October 2017 - 01:54 PM Edited by CGFforLife, 13 October 2017 - 01:58 PM.

gameplay is restrictive

Excuse me? Are you describing IV here?

ACM-Jan
  • ACM-Jan

Usually helpful, BUT very defensive upon disrespect

• Members
  • Estonia

Posted 13 October 2017 - 04:56 PM Edited by ACM-Jan, 13 October 2017 - 04:57 PM.

gameplay is restrictive

To be fair and objective even i as big fan of GTA 5 can see the "walk on the rope" style mission execution, they are fun but if you get creative and try something different to finish the mission it fails on you and some other things (e.g. aimbot police).

You can be fan of the game but you have to open your eyes to the flaws and then accept them!

• Algonquin Assassin, theGTAking101 and TheOneLibertonian like this

Ash_735
  • Ash_735

• Members
  • None
  • Contribution Award [GTAF Weekly]
    Contribution Award [Mods]
    Most Knowledgeable [GTA] 2013
    Best Map 2013 "ViceCityStories PC Edition"

Posted 13 October 2017 - 05:16 PM

Yeah, V was linear mission wise, I often failed missions because I tried to do something different or early but because it wasn't the right time for the cinematic, it failed.

In contrast, GTA IV, despite the missions being "basic" or "boring" had multiple paths, which in turn made it varied, good for speed running, etc. The mission where you go into a hospital in Alderney to kill a snitch can be done in like seven different ways.
  • Official General, theGTAking101 and Good Hombre like this

UAL
  • UAL

Playa

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 13 October 2017 - 08:34 PM

V is probably the most restrictive GTA game ever.

• theGTAking101 and Good Hombre like this

ChiroVette
  • ChiroVette

• Members
  • None

Posted 13 October 2017 - 08:52 PM

gameplay is restrictive

Yeah, IV is the single most oppressive, unforgiving, restrictive game in the franchise history. I often refer to IV as being a sandbox fashioned out of cast iron.

People are getting hung up on a couple of missions where you get the "Mission Failed" for coloring outside the lines, but that is only a couple of bonehead dev choices, and it certainly does not depict a sizable portion of the missions.

The fact is that people accusing V of being restrictive are a lot like Donald Trump trying to turn every valid criticism around on his opponents and critics. lol I am waiting for the resident contingent of butthurt Snore fans to  start yelling out, "FAKE NEWS!! Covfefe!"

Oh and, ACN-JAM, I have absolutely zero problems talking about V's flaws. The game definitely has some. But restrictiveness had its market cornered by IV. V gives you a lot more freedom in many different ways. Honing in on a couple of dumb choices by the devs for a few missions in no way casts V as restrictive.

GTA V Is On PC
  • GTA V Is On PC

IV FTW

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 13 October 2017 - 09:12 PM Edited by GTA V Is On PC, 13 October 2017 - 09:26 PM.

V gives you a lot more freedom in many different ways. Honing in on a couple of dumb choices by the devs for a few missions in no way casts V as restrictive.

I disagree. You could probably write an entire novel filled with the amount of ways one can fail a mission in V.

Throughout the game I felt like I had to do every mission exactly how Rockstar wanted it to be done when playing V's story.

ChiroVette
  • ChiroVette

• Members
  • None

Posted 13 October 2017 - 09:40 PM Edited by ChiroVette, 13 October 2017 - 09:40 PM.

V gives you a lot more freedom in many different ways. Honing in on a couple of dumb choices by the devs for a few missions in no way casts V as restrictive.

I disagree. You could probably write an entire novel filled with the amount of ways one can fail a mission in V.

Throughout the game I felt like I had to do every mission exactly how Rockstar wanted it to be done when playing V's story.

I can't agree with this. I have played through the campaign and the side missions in V many times, and I have to be honest and say that in over four years, it has been  very, very rare I have ever failed a mission. Now GTA has never been a difficult game, anyway, so I expect this. But other than completely moron dev-decisions like causing you to fail Bury the Hatchet because you dare to leave the main road to explore North Yankton, which is admittedly absurd on Rockstar's part, I cannot, for the life of me, imagine what it is you are doing in all of these missions you say you are failing, I really can't.

raebbitos
  • raebbitos

Rat

• Members
  • None

Posted 13 October 2017 - 10:53 PM Edited by raebbitos, 13 October 2017 - 11:05 PM.

If you want a more ''smarter reviewer'' I can give it to you

Ok I get where you've been pulling these points about GTA IV from, I appreciate finding a "more smarter" review to counter my point but this is not "more smarter" at all the same points from the last one only this time he compared GTA IV to RPGs and fast paced and over the top OW games(except for FC2) ,and didn't even have any past experience with the GTA franchise(from what I understood from his review) to judge thoroughly ,I mean he's talking about Prototype,Crackdown and Infamous who are completely different games from GTA IV ,it's literally comparing apples to oranges.

Also the bit that you love to rehash from these reviews about lack of variety in missions ,really?there are a lot of alternate ways of doing a mission only it isn't spoonfed to you like in GTA V (wich didn't have a lot of variety either  as I recall, except for heist setups and forced "switch to x" moments wich as I already said ;spoonfeeding) just watch these:  https://www.youtube....pPWzBix5w1188BO

ChiroVette
  • ChiroVette

• Members
  • None

Posted 13 October 2017 - 11:16 PM

Ok I get where you've been pulling these points about GTA IV from, I appreciate finding a "more smarter" review to counter my point but this is not "more smarter" at all the same points from the last one only this time he compared GTA IV to RPGs and fast paced and over the top OW games(except for FC2) ,and didn't even have any past experience with the GTA franchise(from what I understood from his review) to judge thoroughly ,I mean he's talking about Prototype,Crackdown and Infamous who are completely different games from GTA IV ,it's literally comparing apples to oranges.

Also the bit that you love to rehash from these reviews about lack of variety in missions ,really?there are a lot of alternate ways of doing a mission only it isn't spoonfed to you like in GTA V (wich didn't have a lot of variety either  as I recall, except for heist setups and forced "switch to x" moments wich as I already said ;spoonfeeding) just watch these:  https://www.youtube....pPWzBix5w1188BO

Well I definitely don't need a reviewer to tell me why I don't like GTA IV. A few things on your posts:

It amazes me that you conflate the very few instances of character switching with some global accusation of hand-holding. The reason for the switching is not to hold the player's hand, across the board, but to acquaint them with the gameplay mechanic by forcing them to use it sometimes. Games do this all the time. Sometimes players need a little nudge to try something new. But the fact is that the vast majority of time, the game allows you to choose which of the protagonists to play as. Yes, you may get a warning that one of the characters you are not toggled to is in trouble, when his icon on your protagonist-wheel glows red, but you usually have the choice.

And in many missions you can play predominantly as one of them, or even choose who to start the mission as, for a varied cut scene.

Where I come from, this is called more freedom by the way. But I love how some of you guys try to make it sound like a very rare occurrence of something you find unfavorable in V is somehow the same as the entire game being dominated by that.

Um, no.

And by the way? Even with the freedom to choose how you want to execute a mission, in ANY GTA game, GTA has never been a difficult game, and I mean EVER. YOu could make the "spoon-feeding argument" about all GTA games just based on their difficulty level, throughout the games.

McGhee
  • McGhee

Jerk Asshole Guy

• Members
  • None

Posted 13 October 2017 - 11:46 PM Edited by McGhee, 13 October 2017 - 11:49 PM.

I actually love GTA V and don't care what anybody else has to say to convince either me or someone else that's wrong. So keep that opinion to yourself. I won't reply to it anyway. If all the dlc vehicles/properties for online were available to Story Mode, I wouldn't even have played online at all. When I am online, I exclusively play in closed friends sessions and avoiding pubic sessions like the plague (pun very much intended). I hate griefers, I hate keyboard/controller heroes and the average knowitall nolifers too. They are nowhere to be found in GTA V, which is all the more reason to love it even more. 

• ChiroVette likes this

Algonquin Assassin
  • Algonquin Assassin

• Members
  • Australia
    Best Poster [GTA] 2014

Posted 14 October 2017 - 03:07 AM

Yeah, V was linear mission wise, I often failed missions because I tried to do something different or early but because it wasn't the right time for the cinematic, it failed.

In contrast, GTA IV, despite the missions being "basic" or "boring" had multiple paths, which in turn made it varied, good for speed running, etc. The mission where you go into a hospital in Alderney to kill a snitch can be done in like seven different ways.

7 different ways? I only know of 2, but if you don't mind could you share them in ths thread please because I'm curious.

http://gtaforums.com...natives-thread/

TheOneLibertonian
  • TheOneLibertonian

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted 14 October 2017 - 04:44 AM

gameplay is restrictive

Look, there is no need sarcastically respond in a passive aggressive way. I've said many times before, I honestly really like GTA V. It is a game that I enjoyed, but there are numerous flaws within the game that hinder the overall experience. All I did was not unfairly bash the game, but to try and credit it's shortcomings. I'm a massive IV fan, it's my most played and most cherished game I ever played, but I don't look at it with rose tinted glasses or have blind fanboyism about the game. I never called GTA V garbage, or insulted it like some people call GTA IV "Snore". What I did is just to join and participate within the discussion and just try to share my two cents, it is a discussion forum after all. 

You can praise GTA V all you want, but there are people who disagree with your opinion and debate against in the form of discussion. In a forum, you expect others to digress with what you think or people who agree with you. Ultimately, disagreement is part of human nature, and coming to learn and accept what others think what you have to deal with in life. Not everyone is the same, and that is what makes human life interesting. :)
  • Algonquin Assassin, Cutter De Blanc, ClaudeSpeed1911 and 2 others like this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users