GTA V ps3 singleplayer

3 replies to this topic
Heliman
  • Heliman

Player Hater

• Members
  • None

Posted 17 September 2017 - 12:27 AM

HI everyone. I just bought a ps3 from eBay with a retail copy of gta5. The first thing I did was formatting the ps3 and then reinstall gta5, just to be sure that the savegames and online were new. But when I put the disc it says the information have to upgrade the game, I think for gta online. After the upgrade I take a look at the map and I see that all the properties like garages and hangars were already purchased but I just started the game. I read on the Internet that some updates unlocked some special dlc vehicles on the singleplayer and can be unlocked at the garages or hangars (I think that this feature unlocked all the properties). Am I right? If I restart the missions will be the properties on sale? If yes will the dlc vehicles avaliable aftwr purchasing a garage or an hangar? Thanks in advance.

P.S. this argument is also valid for weapons.

ACM-Jan
  • ACM-Jan

Usually helpful, BUT very defensive upon disrespect

• Members
  • Estonia

Posted 17 September 2017 - 05:25 AM Edited by ACM-Jan, 17 September 2017 - 05:26 AM.

nope you either deal with the fact that hangars and garages are owned from start and DLC weapons/vehicles are owned or you uninstall the DLCs disconnect the internet and then all properties are on sale and you have no new weapons or vehicles, you can't choose middle options only all or nothing.

Heliman
  • Heliman

Player Hater

• Members
  • None

Posted 17 September 2017 - 09:53 AM

So if I want to get properties on sale I can't play online?

StangOne50
  • StangOne50

BEASTMODE

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 17 September 2017 - 01:14 PM

So if I want to get properties on sale I can't play online?

Well you cant play online without the updates.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users