» «
Photo

Windows Store Version Cheats

1 reply to this topic
Patrick1994
  • Patrick1994

Rat

• Members

Posted 16 September 2017 - 09:12 PM Edited by Patrick1994, 16 September 2017 - 09:12 PM.

Nick007J (most credit to him) and Blantas have looked into cheats in the "Remastered" version ( https://www.microsof...as/9wzdncrfk0gj).

They did not bother to publish them so I made this doc: https://docs.google....dit?usp=sharing
Feel free to make a nice version of this, just give credits to Nick007J and Blantas (and me if you want).

Keep in mind that I did not test it. I might have made some totally dumb mistake. Please give me feedback.

There are no easily remembered versions because it seems that you are not supposed to enter them, quoting from the doc:

There are no easy-to-memorize versions of these cheats for technical reasons.

Why? War Drum Studios "disabled" cheats by "double-counting" each press, (pressing ABC results in AaBbCc). I have cut out the repetitions, though (saying "ABC" rather than "AaBbCd").

• OrionSR likes this

OrionSR
  • OrionSR

Chain Game Development Team

• Feroci
  • None
  • Helpfulness Award [GTA & Modding]

Posted 16 September 2017 - 11:29 PM Edited by OrionSR, 17 September 2017 - 03:37 AM.

Thanks for this. I noticed that the new hash for CHEAT_STRONGGRIP was converted from hex to scientific notation by the spreadsheet.  You might want to fix that field with a single quote or something that'll stop the conversion process before you lose track of the source document.

Please include a warning about CHEAT_MAYHEM. This is the cheat that causes the Madd Dogg glitch and other issues with aggressive actors. I'm not sure if anyone is set up to repair this glitch for mobile saves so a warning on the only source for these cheats would be appreciated.

Also, if I understand the process properly, if the hash generator was allowed to work long enough you might eventually hit upon an easier to remember cheat string, its just that there's no possible way to trace that back to the original string that made sense for the purpose of the cheat.

Added: It looks like GTASnP.com is all set up to detect and Undo Peds Riot Cheat.  Still, the warning is appreciated. Thanks.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users