Question regarding Wolfsbane/Nightblade Carcols.dat and Pay&Spray

7 replies to this topic
SpriteFan274
  • SpriteFan274

Player

• Members
  • Mars

Posted 16 September 2017 - 06:59 PM

I know this should be in the TLaD Special Vehicle Guide instead of a New Topic, but since nobody seems to check into this stuff properly and since I don't get help from anyone regarding this Topic, I have no other choice but to make a completely new Topic about it.

My question is how does Pay and Spray actually work in IV and why can't I get/find a Traffic Default Color for a Vehicle (which IS in the Carcols)? I got the Wolfsbane from Malc's First Random Encounter. I checked it via Save Editor and compared it to the Carcols.dat for TLaD.

I see that the Random Encounter Wolfsbane is 33,0,5 (Desert Red, Black, Winning Silver Poly). Then I look at the Carcols.dat.

wolfsbane,    33,0,5, 0,0,112, 52,0,52, 68,0,69, 113,0,113, 102,0,103,

Hm, so it means the same Red Wolfsbane must be obtained from Pay and Spray and from Traffic, right? Wrong.

Pay and Spray issue:

When I put the Wolfsbane into PnS about 60-80 times, I realized there was some kind of pattern. I got the Brown one, then the Black one, then the Blue one, then the Light Blue one, then the White one. After the White one there comes the Brown one and the circle keeps on repeating.

I only get 5 out of these 6 Carcols, NEVER the 33,0,5 (Red) one.

My question:

Why does PnS give these Colors in an order? And why can't I never get a Traffic Default Color (while it's surely on Carcols.dat)? I need so-called "code monkeys" to understand this...

Any Troll Posts will be reported. If the Topic doesn't get Replies in a week, I will keep Bumping it until we get the answer. When the answer is known and understood, this topic should be locked. This stuff has to be known ONCE AND FOR ALL!

B Dawg
  • B Dawg

Death May Die

• Members
  • Bosnia-and-Herzegovina

Posted 16 September 2017 - 08:17 PM Edited by B Dawg, 16 September 2017 - 08:31 PM.

The first carcols entry for some vehicles is unobtainable via pay n spray, it's coded in some script to be exclusive to the gang that drives it (in this case, The Angels Of Death). That applies to the Zombie B and Hellfury in base IV (Black Zombie with Red Tirewalls 0,0,4,35 is only driven by The Lost MC and Red Hellfury 34,34,32 by The Angels Of Death). Then there's also the Daemon (Yellow/Orange flames 132,0,131) and Angel (Blue 74,112,4) in TLAD.

• MorsPrincipiumEst and SpriteFan274 like this

SpriteFan274
  • SpriteFan274

Player

• Members
  • Mars

Posted 16 September 2017 - 08:39 PM

That makes sense... Sentinels and Schafters behave like that too. Mafia Sentinels and Russian Schafters both have Black Poly Rims with a Black Body Color (but not the same Lusters), which supposedly can never be found on normal non-Gang Sentinels/Schafters. Same must apply to other Gang Vehicles!

So does that mean the Red Wolfsbane and Blue Nightblade can still be obtained from Gang Wars or somehow in Free Roam?

B Dawg
  • B Dawg

Death May Die

• Members
  • Bosnia-and-Herzegovina

Posted 16 September 2017 - 08:44 PM Edited by B Dawg, 16 September 2017 - 08:45 PM.

They should be obtainable in Free Roam by stealing it from the AoD I guess. Though I've never really paid attention to the colors when stealing them. The Yellow/Orange Daemon should be obtained from Gang Wars because the exact same color scheme can be seen on Gang War Angels, so I suppose they should appear on Daemons too.

• SpriteFan274 likes this

SpriteFan274
  • SpriteFan274

Player

• Members
  • Mars

Posted 16 September 2017 - 08:48 PM

Lancet Jades says that the Wolfsbane and Nightblade don't spawn in Gang Wars. Theoretically, if the AoD spawns on them they'd be a Red Wolfsbane and Blue Nightblade... Thing is, where do the AoD Wolfsbanes and Nightblades spawn in Traffic exactly? The Clubhouse under the Hickey Bridge?

MorsPrincipiumEst
  • MorsPrincipiumEst

GTA Series Special Vehicle Collector

• Feroci
  • United-States
  • The collector [Amazing work on the Special Vehicle Guide!]

Posted 16 September 2017 - 08:50 PM Edited by MorsPrincipiumEst, 16 September 2017 - 08:51 PM.

Yeah, the HD Era really confuses me in terms of the specially colored Vehicles and specially lustered Vehicles.  I always second guess what I am obtaining and am never entirely 100% sure on these matters, so any help with this is greatly appreciated...

We need to finalize all these things once and for all.  IV, TLaD, and TBoGT been out far too long now to be guessing.  We need definitive answers and to be certain...

Thing is, where do the AoD Wolfsbanes and Nightblades spawn in Traffic exactly? The Clubhouse under the Hickey Bridge?

I'd imagine so.  I always see "Chopper Bikes" around that area...Northern Algonquin and the AoD's Arm Wrestling is also located there, as well as the AoD's Clubhouse during Action/Reaction.  So that is surely the best place to check...

B Dawg
  • B Dawg

Death May Die

• Members
  • Bosnia-and-Herzegovina

Posted 16 September 2017 - 09:02 PM Edited by B Dawg, 16 September 2017 - 09:03 PM.

The AoD ride 5 different bikes, and have a very small turf (they only appear near the Clubhouse in TLAD right, do they even spawn on any of the IV locations?), so getting the gang exclusive colors to spawn might take some time. Here's the Blue Angel:

vri2J0s.jpg

SpriteFan274
  • SpriteFan274

Player

• Members
  • Mars

Posted 16 September 2017 - 09:10 PM Edited by SpriteFan274, 16 September 2017 - 09:34 PM.

I just found a Black Nightblade driven by the AoD. I just want to find out if the AoD will drive a Red Wolfsbane or Blue Nightblade. I guess I'll have to keep looking.

I don't know if the Blue Angel is a Gang Vehicle or if it can't be obtained from PnS... Can it?

EDIT: I found a BLUE Nightblade driven by the AoD! 

EDIT 2: I found a RED Wolfsbane driven by the AoD!

So both Bikes are NOT Specially Colored and can ALWAYS be found in Traffic!! Also, no need for this Topic to get locked, it can be used to discuss more about Rare Gang Colors on Bikes.

Thanks A LOT, B Dawg, for the Confirmation and Help!

• B Dawg, Gokuzbu and MorsPrincipiumEst like this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users