Quantcast

» «
Photo

Players are voting for you to be removed from the session. Improve your behavior or you will be kicked.

332 replies to this topic
aDigitalPhantom
  • aDigitalPhantom

4E69636F6C65

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 2 weeks ago

You need at least two votes, and the majority vote to kick someone. The player that is being voted to be kicked doesn't count for the majority. In a 3-4 player session it's 2 votes. In a 5-6 player session it's 3 votes. In a 7-8 player session it's 4 votes. I'm not sure if it follows the same for 9+ player sessions, but if it does you need 15 votes in a 29-30 player session.

Neuling2000
  • Neuling2000

K/D 453.25 :)

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 2 weeks ago

Players that abuse this "vote to kick" feature,  it better not effect our Good Sport status.

if i end up in a Bad Sport lobby due to players having a laugh by removing players from a session, i will not be pleased at this stupid feature that Rockstar added.

I believe it does increase BS points. You'll probably be OK if you don't get kicked too much. It just shows how little other people care about randoms though (yet complain when others f*ck their sh*t up).

You can't report players in bad sport lobbies but it's still posibble to kick. Reports add bad sport points but I' don't know about kicks.

DemonicSpaceman
  • DemonicSpaceman

Homeboy

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 2 weeks ago Edited by DemonicSpaceman, 2 weeks ago.

The problem is, most of these sessions where people get votes are only 4-5 players in there, all of who generally are talking to each other so will all vote. The lone player doing no wrong stands no chance and could, potentially, wind up in bad sport, has added loading times, often gets discouraged from wanting to play the game because of this... A little selfish and entitled really. At least evaluate the situation first.

Had another one the other day, I received a vote just after I joined. My crew was also joining (through the magic of matchmaking putting friends in the same session). Had I not had the votes the session would have stayed with the 3 people doing CEO stuff... fact is, there were 19 players in the session when we started the heist we were planning to start right away. It's amazing what happens in 10 minutes when people act without thinking or properly assessing the situation.

Players that abuse this "vote to kick" feature,  it better not effect our Good Sport status.

if i end up in a Bad Sport lobby due to players having a laugh by removing players from a session, i will not be pleased at this stupid feature that Rockstar added.

I believe it does increase BS points. You'll probably be OK if you don't get kicked too much. It just shows how little other people care about randoms though (yet complain when others f*ck their sh*t up).

You can't report players in bad sport lobbies but it's still posibble to kick. Reports add bad sport points but I' don't know about kicks.

I didn't mention reports. I don't know about reports. I do know about kicks and votes though since it was why I entered BS for the first time (second was through disconnections acting like quitting early and giving BS points for that, plus some votes for, well, kicking ass in FR)
  • IamCourtney likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users