Quantcast

» «
Photo

Who hasn't bought any of the CEO Job Stuff?

68 replies to this topic
Misa.And.Her.Hubby
  • Misa.And.Her.Hubby

I'm a noob girl. And I told u.

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 19 September 2017 - 05:18 PM

I have to be honest, Heists was the best thing this game ever got.  You could earn millions, it was team oriented, etc.  

Now we have CEO things in the free roam.  I have friends who are always begging me to work for them now, which I have no idea why because it doesn't pay, but whatever.  

I did buy the CEO complex and a biker garage because it stores bikes and cars, but I've never even looked at the computer inside and I hardly ever visit it.  

So here's my question.  How many of you, like me, haven't bought a bunker or Hanger or even started up a CEO mission?  

How many of you think it's a complete failure?

Hard to find an old school player. You may like this:

http://gtaforums.com...s-like-updates/

BLACK DYNAM1TE
  • BLACK DYNAM1TE

GRAND THEFT DONALD

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 23 September 2017 - 03:03 PM

I haven't bought a bunker because it requires way more money to invest than I'm actually going to make back/have time to make back. I'm not a duck, so why the hell would I spend $3 million dollars for some chump change?

I totally agree, this is the worst investment I ever made in GTA Online...

xLE0xOA.jpg

f*ck out of here bro...

• Rafae, Pedinhuh, Mogg and 1 other like this

k whopper
  • k whopper

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 23 September 2017 - 03:59 PM

my bunker makes good money and very easy to sell solo at the farmhouse

StangOne50
  • StangOne50

BEASTMODE

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 23 September 2017 - 04:12 PM

I made a lot of money of money with heists but bunker is basically free money. You can make tons if you are able to leave your character idling. I buy supplies, sell once a day for about 500k profit per day. Sometimes I steal supplies if Im bored and make even more.

Black-Dragon96
  • Black-Dragon96

Bounty Hunter

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 23 September 2017 - 08:46 PM

I haven't bought a bunker because it requires way more money to invest than I'm actually going to make back/have time to make back. I'm not a duck, so why the hell would I spend $3 million dollars for some chump change?

I totally agree, this is the worst investment I ever made in GTA Online...
xLE0xOA.jpg

f*ck out of here bro...

^add 7 Million on top of your bunkerearnings and you got my I/E earnings. Not a bad investment if I may say so.
The only bussines i have that was a loss is my counterfeit cash since it made me only 40k but i actually only bought that to shut up malc.
  • Pedinhuh likes this

Pedinhuh
  • Pedinhuh

Get down on it!

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 23 September 2017 - 09:55 PM Edited by Pedinhuh, 23 September 2017 - 09:56 PM.

I make more money with the business than I ever have with heists, I'm no longer dependent on other players, and I no longer have to deal with long loading screens for the majority of my play session. Not sure how they are a complete failure...

This.

After finally completing CMM, I haven't touched heist again for the money, only to help other friends to complete it.

Otherwise no way I'm dealing with those loading screens, robocop NPCs, arbitrary mission parameters, repetitive dialogue of Lester, Agent 14, Trevor, etc...

I will stick with I/E, Headhunter and gun running sales, which are right up my alley, thank you very much :)

Also Chumash, closest bunker to Los Santos ;)
  • CaliMeatWagon likes this

Lupo-Akane
  • Lupo-Akane

Mi-24 Pilot

• Members
  • None

Posted 23 September 2017 - 10:13 PM Edited by Lupo-Akane, 23 September 2017 - 10:17 PM.

Well, I wouldn't use the word "failure"; there are many who are constantly able to make a significant amount of money with the business endeavours and there are also many who seem to actually enjoy partaking in the things they offer. However, personally I'm not one of them, but I'm also heavily biased and pretty much have nothing but contempt for public free roam lobbies.

I have the office, MC clubhouse (with no businesses attached), the I/E warehouse, and I gave in and bought a bunker while bored and eh, under the influence. However, I do not own the hangar.  In my opinion, the I/E warehouse was the best, but after awhile, it too became a bit repetitive and I found myself longing to go back and only play jobs. That's just it though; as I said, I've never enjoyed public free roam and I do not necessarily like the direction business endeavours have steered the game. A failure though? Perhaps not, but the things I enjoy from the game have been neglected to the point of telling me to go and f*ck myself. I'd give anything if deathmatches, races (actual races, not stunt races), proper contact missions, and the like were given some love, but sadly, that will likely never happen at this point. Free roam style missions might not be so bad if it weren't for all the ridiculous sh*t they've added to the game lately, but the free roam expansion route has also firmly established this sort of "grind or grief" type mindset. If the economy weren't so f*cked and unfluffy fish cards weren't the central part of the equation, the game might actually have something of a balance or grey area between those two particular mindsets. However, it's a bit of a lost cause at this point; my interest has sharply declined and I seriously hope to Christ that our next instalment of GTA online doesn't primarily consist of grinding boring, tedious free roam style work that must be done while fighting off players piloting fighter jets or futuristic armed vehicles ripped straight from the pages of a cheesy Mad Max clone. I'd rather see the game embrace more realism, contain a well-balanced and adequately constructed free roam atmosphere, and have a bit of everything to offer depending on your personal taste.

This is all just wishful thinking at this point, but eh, like I said, I'm biased and much prefer the game modes that have lobby options and the like. I can't say the new DLCs have drawn me to appreciate free roam; if anything, they've pushed me even further away than I were when I first started playing the game. The fact that many have to construct "private" public lobbies in order to grind and be able to stay afloat pretty much cements my view in regards to the new direction of the game. I don't blame people at all for doing it and I have done it myself when partaking in the offerings, but it also says a lot about the newer direction of the game as a whole. I find it rather lacking, but then again, perhaps I'm in the minority. Or am I?

Free roam is the failure in my opinion, I do own a few of the business and I love doing the crates lol.

But I like the CEO and Biker missions in an invite lobby...I like RP the part in these lobbies lol, I wish they would remove the lock on them and let us play without the need for members or being in a public lobby with others to start some.

But it's safe, not counting the network errors but you don't need to look at the map all the time when your in an invite lobby...if I want to kill I'll play a flipping dm, like desert storm, flipping love that one at night and with rain on.

SlobbishBoozer
  • SlobbishBoozer

Rat

• Members
  • England

Posted 23 September 2017 - 11:07 PM

If I buy maze bank tower can I swap it with my maze bank west?

CaliMeatWagon
  • CaliMeatWagon

Proud Kekistani

• Members
  • None
  • Contribution Award [GTAO]

Posted 24 September 2017 - 12:45 AM

I make more money with the business than I ever have with heists, I'm no longer dependent on other players, and I no longer have to deal with long loading screens for the majority of my play session. Not sure how they are a complete failure...

This.

After finally completing CMM, I haven't touched heist again for the money, only to help other friends to complete it.

Otherwise no way I'm dealing with those loading screens, robocop NPCs, arbitrary mission parameters, repetitive dialogue of Lester, Agent 14, Trevor, etc...

I will stick with I/E, Headhunter and gun running sales, which are right up my alley, thank you very much :)

Also Chumash, closest bunker to Los Santos ;)

I like the one next to Zancudo. I have my yacht parked next to it so I have a pretty large "No-Fly Zone".

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users