Quantcast

» «
Photo

1.0.8.0 Zolika1351's Trainer/Mod Menu (.asi)

IV Released
59 replies to this topic
Zolika1351
  • Zolika1351

Ladies, hide your titties!

• Members
  • Hungary

Posted 06 December 2017 - 08:34 PM Edited by Zolika1351, 06 December 2017 - 08:35 PM.

Nevermind what I said, I found Rockstar's original freecam and added it instantly.

is it possible to add a freecam option?

rollschuh2282
  • rollschuh2282

Grove street for life !!!

• Members
  • Germany
  • Next DLC Thread Page 4000 Winner

Posted 07 December 2017 - 06:32 AM

the freecam controls are very rough, is there a key to focus the cameraon the player again

Zolika1351
  • Zolika1351

• Members
  • Hungary

Posted 07 December 2017 - 08:56 PM Edited by Zolika1351, 07 December 2017 - 08:58 PM.

the freecam controls are very rough, is there a key to focus the cameraon the player again

I have no idea, ask Rockstar. They are the ones who made it, I just discovered the "on switch". I had a lot of problems with the camera myself. The more you use it, the more sensitive it gets, to the point when you hold middle mouse and move your mouse 1 pixel and the camera moves 2 blocks away.

I tried somehow disabling it, but no functions work. I tried just disabling the camera but the normal cam doesn't come back so it just freezes in place.

Zolika1351
  • Zolika1351

• Members
  • Hungary

Posted 10 December 2017 - 03:58 PM

I think 27.0 is a big enough update to deserve a new video.

• NorthHustler likes this

Nirch123
  • Nirch123

Player Hater

• New Members
  • Israel

Posted 12 December 2017 - 06:28 PM

Just wanted to say: Thank you on this awesome trainer!

It takes me back to when we all used to play with Simple Native trainer.

The features being added each update are awesome, Thanks!

svtim93
  • svtim93

Player Hater

• Members
  • Russia

Posted 15 December 2017 - 09:25 AM Edited by svtim93, 15 December 2017 - 09:26 AM.

where the instruction how to install through "openIV"??? I'm not sure, what I install correctly this trainer((( HELP ME PEOPLE!!! PLS

B Dawg
  • B Dawg

My bike is harmed, you will be harmed

• Members
  • Bosnia-and-Herzegovina

Posted 16 December 2017 - 10:30 AM

Just noticed there's still (.asi) in the title even though it's pretty much exclusively .sco now lol

NorthHustler
  • NorthHustler

Money Over B*tches

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 16 December 2017 - 11:20 AM

where the instruction how to install through "openIV"??? I'm not sure, what I install correctly this trainer((( HELP ME PEOPLE!!! PLS

So, do you not know how to install it using OpenIV, or do you simply not know what OpenIV is?

svtim93
  • svtim93

Player Hater

• Members
  • Russia

Posted 16 December 2017 - 04:10 PM Edited by svtim93, 16 December 2017 - 04:21 PM.

So, do you not know how to install it using OpenIV, or do you simply not know what OpenIV is?

sorry. I understand everything

Zolika1351
  • Zolika1351

• Members
  • Hungary

Posted 16 December 2017 - 05:59 PM Edited by Zolika1351, 16 December 2017 - 06:00 PM.

Just noticed there's still (.asi) in the title even though it's pretty much exclusively .sco now lol

Yeah, well I can't change the title so it's gonna stay that way

NorthHustler
  • NorthHustler

Money Over B*tches

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 16 December 2017 - 07:34 PM

Yeah, well I can't change the title so it's gonna stay that way

God, I miss the 19.0 ASI version. 

svtim93
  • svtim93

Player Hater

• Members
  • Russia

Posted 19 December 2017 - 11:14 AM

Zolika1351 thank you very much for this trainer!

Sprunkadelic
  • Sprunkadelic

"Ecola Is Better"

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 19 December 2017 - 04:58 PM Edited by Sprunkadelic, 19 December 2017 - 05:21 PM.

I'm just slowly waiting for hats and glasses to be on the model menu..i know simple native trainer did it somehow..

also the voice menu isn't working, like at all

edit:nevermind, last time i tried the voice menu was a few updates ago. it works fine

Zolika1351
  • Zolika1351

• Members
  • Hungary

Posted 23 December 2017 - 01:10 PM Edited by Zolika1351, 23 December 2017 - 01:12 PM.

For anyone who wants to play SP in MP in normal IV: You can skip bugged out Roman missions by completing Easy Fare via Missions menu.

You can do this:

Go to It's your Call blip and normally play through until Roman gives you his number, then do Fun - Cancel Mission.

Start Easy Fare, finish it

Go to the It's your Call blip, cancel the mission after initial cutscene ends

Start Easy Fare, finish it, this should give you Michelle's phone number

Go to Three's a Crowd blip, cancel mission after inital cutscene ends

You can now call Michelle or she will call you, just like the normal SP story.

You can probably do the same for Bleed Out if it crashes (it did for me)

P.S. People can only join your game before you finish/skip It's Your Call. Afterwards, they will get stuck in lobby, so make sure you gather your players before starting the story.

Zolika1351
  • Zolika1351

• Members
  • Hungary

Posted 26 December 2017 - 02:14 PM

I've been messing around with viewports, expect stuff like this for 31.0

gIAF20a.jpg

• B Dawg and Sprunkadelic like this

Vadim M.
  • Vadim M.

Stay tuned

• Members
  • Latvia

Posted 31 December 2017 - 01:42 PM

Thanks!

rollschuh2282
  • rollschuh2282

Grove street for life !!!

• Members
  • Germany
  • Next DLC Thread Page 4000 Winner

Posted 01 January 2018 - 09:38 PM

i have a idea for the debug cam ( i can´t code so maybe it´s a dump idea) there must be a native to attach the camera to a character, i think that could work in therory.

Zolika1351
  • Zolika1351

• Members
  • Hungary

Posted 02 January 2018 - 04:10 PM

i have a idea for the debug cam ( i can´t code so maybe it´s a dump idea) there must be a native to attach the camera to a character, i think that could work in therory.

That's what First Person does,  and it doesn't work if you enable it after disabling debug cam.

B Dawg
  • B Dawg

• Members
  • Bosnia-and-Herzegovina

Posted 4 weeks ago Edited by B Dawg, 4 weeks ago.

Increased Max Player limits, Chopper VS Chopper playable with more than 2 players with zero issues whatsoever! (Max is still 32, and not set for all modes yet).

RzHE5K5.jpg

sf1f4dh.jpg

0aM1ERr.jpg

Zolika1351
  • Zolika1351

• Members
  • Hungary

Posted 4 weeks ago Edited by Zolika1351, 3 weeks ago.

Co-op modes have been unlocked to 32 players as well, here's a few screenshots from a 6 player Deal Breaker game:

Spoiler

And another one from a more recent 10-11 player Deal Breaker and Hangman's NOOSE game:

Spoiler
  • B Dawg and KFAQ like this

KFAQ
  • KFAQ

I have PDD-NOS

• New Members
  • Canada

Posted 3 weeks ago

wow all these updates, looks like i'm gonna have to hop back on gta iv again!

kpKsXdj71Gfph4zS8KBB
  • kpKsXdj71Gfph4zS8KBB

Player Hater

• Members
  • North-Korea

Posted 2 weeks ago

Hello!

I've been using Your trainer for quite a while, and it's great! Game crashes happen once in a while though (nothing that can't be fixed I imagine!).

I registered only to ask you a feature I would love to see: disable "Involuntary Ejection". I love to fly around the city (with middle mouse button) hitting other cars, but ejection really ruins it for me :(

Is it even possible to do? I looked around for such mod but I didn't find anything.

• KFAQ likes this

B Dawg
  • B Dawg

• Members
  • Bosnia-and-Herzegovina

Posted 2 weeks ago Edited by B Dawg, 2 weeks ago.

If game crashes, it's either the game itself being the problem or another mod.

Or you're possibly using some functions that are designed to crash yourself (Mark Self As No Longer Needed or trying to switch into SuperLOD model)

kpKsXdj71Gfph4zS8KBB
  • kpKsXdj71Gfph4zS8KBB

Player Hater

• Members
  • North-Korea

Posted 2 weeks ago Edited by kpKsXdj71Gfph4zS8KBB, 2 weeks ago.

Or you're possibly using some functions that are designed to crash yourself (Mark Self As No Longer Needed or trying to switch into SuperLOD model)

Actually, after teleporting the game always crashes after 10s-1min. Also, the game crashes once in a while after using the trainder at least once, but that's pretty random, and pretty rare (I'd say 1h-2h).

edit - I'm talking about GTA 4 singleplayer

Zolika1351
  • Zolika1351

• Members
  • Hungary

Posted 2 weeks ago Edited by Zolika1351, 2 weeks ago.

Actually, after teleporting the game always crashes after 10s-1min. Also, the game crashes once in a while after using the trainder at least once, but that's pretty random, and pretty rare (I'd say 1h-2h).

Car mods may cause that, do you have any? I'm pretty sure the bicycle mod caused similar issues for me.

NorthHustler
  • NorthHustler

Money Over B*tches

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 2 weeks ago

Car mods may cause that, do you have any? I'm pretty sure the bicycle mod caused similar issues for me.

lmao you hate car mods

kpKsXdj71Gfph4zS8KBB
  • kpKsXdj71Gfph4zS8KBB

Player Hater

• Members
  • North-Korea

Posted 2 weeks ago

No other mods, just the trainer. 1.0.8.0 if it matters

GTA xy
  • GTA xy

Grand Theft Auto is my life!

• Members
  • China

Posted 4 days ago Edited by GTA xy, 4 days ago.

Hello

Zolika1351.What a pretty good trainer it is.We can now use your trainer to do the bank robbery mission(Three Leaf Clover).That is amazing

I am looking forward to your next version and we can do the two ending missions(Deal and Revenge) entirely.And if you can make TBOGT'SP in MP function work and allow us to do TBOGT exciting missions online,such as Party's Over.That will be much better.

Can you also make mission enemies shoot other online players too?It seems thay all come at me and ignore other players.

Zolika1351
  • Zolika1351

• Members
  • Hungary

Posted 4 days ago Edited by Zolika1351, 4 days ago.

Hello

Zolika1351.What a pretty good trainer it is.We can now use your trainer to do the bank robbery mission(Three Leaf Clover).That is amazing

I am looking forward to your next version and we can do the two ending missions(Deal and Revenge) entirely.And if you can make TBOGT'SP in MP function work and allow us to do TBOGT exciting missions online,such as Party's Over.That will be much better.

Can you also make mission enemies shoot other online players too?It seems thay all come at me and ignore other players.

TBOGT SP in MP is really hard to do, because I would need to package an entire seperate pack of scripts for MP (you can't launch TBOGT SP scripts in MP, the game crashes which you can see by launching main in SCO Loader) which would be another 10-20MB, and I would need to edit about 50 scripts' signatures and calls to launch the modified scripts instead of the originals (for example, my custom main_MP should start my custom tony1_MP script, not tony1 (which would crash))

As for the mission enemies, they always target the local player, can't do much about that.

GTA xy
  • GTA xy

Grand Theft Auto is my life!

• Members
  • China

Posted 3 days ago Edited by GTA xy, 3 days ago.

Hello

TBOGT SP in MP is really hard to do, because I would need to package an entire seperate pack of scripts for MP (you can't launch TBOGT SP scripts in MP, the game crashes which you can see by launching main in SCO Loader) which would be another 10-20MB, and I would need to edit about 50 scripts' signatures and calls to launch the modified scripts instead of the originals (for example, my custom main_MP should start my custom tony1_MP script, not tony1 (which would crash))

As for the mission enemies, they always target the local player, can't do much about that.
Well,no matter how hard it is.You just need a strong will.Once there is a will,there is a way.

Zolika1351,cheer up!We are always on your side!

If it takes time,I will wait.Everyone is waiting for your success!You will be the first one to play TBOGT missions online if you keep going on.If you make it,there will be more and more players coming back to play GTA IV and EFLC.Make this miracle for The 10th Year Anniversary of GTA IV.Your contribution will be much bigger.I sincerely hope you can make it one day.Wish you all the best!

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users