Quantcast

» «
Photo

1.0.8.0 Zolika1351's Trainer/Mod Menu (.asi)

IV Released
47 replies to this topic
Zolika1351
  • Zolika1351

Ladies, hide your titties!

• Members
  • Hungary

Posted 16 September 2017 - 11:41 AM Edited by Zolika1351, 3 days ago.

Version 35.0 Released!

Spoiler

Version 34.0 Released!

Spoiler

Version 33.0 Released!

Spoiler

Version 32.0 Released!

Spoiler

Version 31.0 Released!

Spoiler

Old changelogs:

Spoiler

Sorry for having my own name in the mod's name, I can't come up with creative things.
So, this is something I've been working on for a while now, from about early September.

This trainer's features:

Spoiler

DOWNLOAD LINK (35.0)

Controls:
Numpad to navigate
F7 to open/close
Num4/Num6 to change selected player (For Player Teleports)

Screenshots:

Spoiler

Keywords for google to find this thread: zolika mod menu

• Gfdr, B Dawg, George Costanza and 7 others like this

B Dawg
  • B Dawg

My bike is harmed, you will be harmed

• Members
  • Bosnia-and-Herzegovina

Posted 19 September 2017 - 08:19 PM

36:13 Multiplayer Bowling:

• MrBellicLC, KFAQ and NorthHustler like this

Zolika1351
  • Zolika1351

• Members
  • Hungary

Posted 01 October 2017 - 09:04 PM Edited by Zolika1351, 01 October 2017 - 09:05 PM.

Short video of me playing around with version 5.5.

• Jeansowaty likes this

theNGclan
  • theNGclan

Coded. Not stirred.

• Facade Corporation
  • United-States
  • Best Character 2017 [Niko Bellic Ped]
    Best Total Overhaul 2017 Contribution [GTA: Underground]
    Best Character 2016 [Niko Bellic Ped]
    Best Conversion 2016 [GTA: Underground] [Contribution]
    Best Topic 2014 [GTA V and Steam]

Posted 06 October 2017 - 02:30 AM

Awesome stuff!

Just curious, but is it possible to have movement like SP, but in MP? By this I mean, you walk with a keyboard instead of just jogging.

• Kiyone_Alien_Cop, Ivan1997GTA and NorthHustler like this

QT3bk8pc
  • QT3bk8pc

Player Hater

• New Members
  • United-States

Posted 06 October 2017 - 03:15 AM

Awesome stuff!

Just curious, but is it possible to have movement like SP, but in MP? By this I mean, you walk with a keyboard instead of just jogging.

Actually, I am so happy that I am not the only one looking for this! I have been waiting for a long time for a way to walk in multiplayer for GTA IV with just a keyboard. I don't have a controller.

How can I walk smoothly like in singleplayer?

• theNGclan likes this

Zolika1351
  • Zolika1351

• Members
  • Hungary

Posted 06 October 2017 - 12:10 PM Edited by Zolika1351, 08 October 2017 - 09:05 AM.

Awesome stuff!

I have actually been trying to disable that auto-jog in MP as well, I've checked the entire native list and didn't find anything about it. I'll try searching through some network scos, but I think it's just some kind of automatic thing that enables when you are in any network session.

EDIT: Seems like when you kill some, or maybe all network scos, you begin walking instead of jogging, so maybe it's in the scos after all, but I can't find any native about it in any network sco.

SteelShot
  • SteelShot

Meow

• New Members
  • Ireland

Posted 08 October 2017 - 06:05 PM

If you don't mind would it be possible to request one thing. We got Unlimited Ammo, but what about no reload? :)

Zolika1351
  • Zolika1351

• Members
  • Hungary

Posted 12 October 2017 - 08:37 PM

Awesome stuff!

Actually, I am so happy that I am not the only one looking for this! I have been waiting for a long time for a way to walk in multiplayer for GTA IV with just a keyboard. I don't have a controller.

How can I walk smoothly like in singleplayer?

Actually, you can give yourself the mobile phone in pickable objects menu to walk. You won't be able to run at all though.

theNGclan
  • theNGclan

Coded. Not stirred.

• Facade Corporation
  • United-States
  • Best Character 2017 [Niko Bellic Ped]
    Best Total Overhaul 2017 Contribution [GTA: Underground]
    Best Character 2016 [Niko Bellic Ped]
    Best Conversion 2016 [GTA: Underground] [Contribution]
    Best Topic 2014 [GTA V and Steam]

Posted 23 October 2017 - 12:31 PM

How do you use the SCO version? I tossed the SCO version into my script_network and it didn't work? Unless it needs to be in just script?

Zolika1351
  • Zolika1351

• Members
  • Hungary

Posted 23 October 2017 - 03:32 PM Edited by Zolika1351, 23 October 2017 - 03:33 PM.

How do you use the SCO version? I tossed the SCO version into my script_network and it didn't work? Unless it needs to be in just script?

You need a modloader/SCO loader to load it.

B Dawg
  • B Dawg

• Members
  • Bosnia-and-Herzegovina

Posted 23 October 2017 - 04:40 PM Edited by B Dawg, 23 October 2017 - 04:41 PM.

Get Skorpro's SCO Loader from here (can't find standalone). Put the menu/trainer in script.img (not network), and edit the Loader INI and type in the .sco's name where needed.

Prankster

• Members
  • Bulgaria

Posted 23 October 2017 - 06:16 PM Edited by 65536, 23 October 2017 - 06:27 PM.

I have to play without SNT trainer since unexpected update IV / EFLC updates to 1.0.8.0 / 1.1.3.0 respectively...

Since seems there won't be any proper update for that PRETTY BROKEN ScriptHook since author is gone and cannot be contacted anymore, and any .NET / ASI mods are pretty useless now and are for trash...

1. It's possible to put detailed installation instructions about how to install SCO version on GTA IV / EFLC? (I cannot see any installation instructions in first post at all...);

2. It's possible to add more custom teleport points in the .SCO version?

3. It's possible to put in SCO version some options to be toggled ON upon starting games?

4. Can you upload your SCO trainer mod on any stable download - GTAGarage, GTAInside, etc?

5. It's possible to make a SCO trainer with suggested features from #2 and #3 compatible with latest version 1.1.3.0 of GTA EFLC?

Thanks. I have Steam versions of IV and EFLC and there was some SCO trainer made by someone else, but appears it's not compatible with GTA EFLC 1.1.3.0 as no matter how times I tried installing it on my game's directory, it only makes the game just refuses to load any completed savegame at all, and I cannot ask author for help because he has BLOCKED / DENIED comments on his trainer's page on GTAInside, so I cannot ask for help at all...

I now got from one of your screens you already have EFLC version of your SCO trainer...

B Dawg
  • B Dawg

• Members
  • Bosnia-and-Herzegovina

Posted 23 October 2017 - 07:36 PM Edited by B Dawg, 23 October 2017 - 07:38 PM.

You can downgrade to 1070/1120, although that isn't really recommended if you intend on playing Multiplayer. On previous versions of the game, if you had certain types of mods (ASI, edited data files, etc...), the game would separate you to mod only lobbies. This is not the case for the latest version, so a majority of players will be on the new version not separated from each other. There was a semi-fix released (scripthookhook) for the new version (included in the download/ASI version), which basically makes everything except the spawning of models (cars, player/peds, objects) work.

1. OpenIV is required. With OpenIV, navigate to Common>Data>CDImages>Script.img, enable Edit Mode, click on the Green Plus icon (Add New File Ins), find the sco and add it. TLAD sco goes into TLAD>common>data>cdimages>script.img, tbogt into tbogt. Then you would download the SCO Loader, and modify it's ini file to point to the menu's sco.

Prankster

• Members
  • Bulgaria

Posted 28 October 2017 - 01:16 PM Edited by 65536, 04 November 2017 - 06:29 PM.

I now tested the SCO version of your trainer for the normal Steam GTA IV and it is nice! However, I would want to suggest to you for SCO version:

1. Can you make players do can have some options in your trainer enabled / disabled by default via an .INI config file, like Never Wanted, Player / Vehicle God Mode, etc?

2. Can you also make somehow to add ability players do can set set coordinates for custom teleport points on the SCO version via the .INI file where the SCO version do write saved custom teleports as well? Can you also put more user's defined custom teleports for the SCO version?  :catloaf:

I also found several major bugs in your SCO trainer for IV:

1. "True Free Roam" option can be enabled fine, but disabling it CRASHES the game (Steam version)!

2. If I use the "Fake Crash" option and then "Unpause" to resume game, then I cannot open / go into pause menu anymore;

3. If I choose Hell 1 / 2 Timecycles, appears there's NO option do restore the original default timecycle...

Please fix these...

Zolika1351
  • Zolika1351

• Members
  • Hungary

Posted 29 October 2017 - 10:51 AM Edited by Zolika1351, 29 October 2017 - 10:52 AM.

I now tested the SCO version of your trainer for the normal Steam GTA IV and it is nice! However, I would want to suggest to you for SCO version:

1. Can you make players do can have some options in your trainer enabled / disabled by default via an .INI config file, like Never Wanted, Player / Vehicle Good Mode, etc?

2. Can you also make somehow to add ability players do can set set coordinates for custom teleport points on the SCO version via the .INI file where the SCO version do write saved custom teleports as well? Can you also put more user's defined custom teleports for the SCO version?  :catloaf:

I also found several major bugs in your SCO trainer for IV:

1. "True Free Roam" option can be enabled fine, but disabling it CRASHES the game (Steam version)!

2. If I use the "Fake Crash" option and then "Unpause" to resume game, then I cannot open / go into pause menu anymore;

3. If I choose Hell 1 / 2 Timecycles, appears there's NO option do restore the original default timecycle...

Please fix these...

Suggestions:

1. Can't do with SCO

2. Can't do with SCO

Bugs:

1. I'll look into it, it's probably some minor thing from converting to SCO.

2. Didn't occur to me. Did you enable Load Current Interior or Keep All Interiors Loaded by any chance? That seems to cause it, and I have no idea how to fix that.

3. Time - Preset - Unfreeze & then set the time to a preset or manually

Prankster

• Members
  • Bulgaria

Posted 29 October 2017 - 12:37 PM

About bug 2, yes, I was used "Load current interior" twice, so this is probably reason for inability to pause my game. If this really cannot be fixed, it might be better to remove that feature.

If really SCO doesn't support any kind of configuration settings, I would so suggest this for SCO versions of your trainer: remove custom teleports and skin slots and instead add more defined teleport places across Liberty City. Also please continue improving the ASI versions of your trainer since only they can use custom teleports / have toggleable options enabled by default which appears impossible on SCO trainer versions.

Zolika1351
  • Zolika1351

• Members
  • Hungary

Posted 29 October 2017 - 02:52 PM

About bug 2, yes, I was used "Load current interior" twice, so this is probably reason for inability to pause my game. If this really cannot be fixed, it might be better to remove that feature.

If really SCO doesn't support any kind of configuration settings, I would so suggest this for SCO versions of your trainer: remove custom teleports and skin slots and instead add more defined teleport places across Liberty City. Also please continue improving the ASI versions of your trainer since only they can use custom teleports / have toggleable options enabled by default which appears impossible on SCO trainer versions.

I've already got some teleport spots ready for next version, also it's pretty hard to update the ASI version since I don't use it (makes my fps go from 150 to 30)

tipikgamer
  • tipikgamer

Player Hater

• Members
  • Turkey

Posted 02 November 2017 - 10:46 PM

thanks

Zolika1351
  • Zolika1351

• Members
  • Hungary

Posted 17 November 2017 - 01:03 PM

Here's a video of me showing what you can do with the menu (version 22.0)

Prankster

• Members
  • Bulgaria

Posted 19 November 2017 - 05:13 PM

@Zolika1351, can you upload your recent 2-3 versions of your trainer on GTAInside (you're has uploaded several older versions of your trainer there), also please upload them (including your most recent version 22.5) on GTAGarage as well. These are just more stable / proof for downloading mods and won't be chance to expire unlike links on share sites like Mega.nz, Mediafire, and other similar "temporary" sites.  :r*: Also, can you add in the SCO trainer version keybinds for activating features (As I'm aware you're added hotkeys but only for a few features like "Never Wanted").

Zolika1351
  • Zolika1351

• Members
  • Hungary

Posted 19 November 2017 - 05:30 PM Edited by Zolika1351, 19 November 2017 - 05:46 PM.

@Zolika1351, can you upload your recent 2-3 versions of your trainer on GTAInside (you're has uploaded several older versions of your trainer there), also please upload them (including your most recent version 22.5) on GTAGarage as well. These are just more stable / proof for downloading mods and won't be chance to expire unlike links on share sites like Mega.nz, Mediafire, and other similar "temporary" sites.  :r*: Also, can you add in the SCO trainer version keybinds for activating features (As I'm aware you're added hotkeys but only for a few features like "Never Wanted").

22.5 is already on GTAInside, just not approved yet.

I have a lot of keybinds already, here's a list:

Fast Run, Never Wanted, Resurrect, Collision Toggle, Airbreak, Ragdoll Fly, Move forward through door, unlimited ammo

• 65536 likes this

Prankster

• Members
  • Bulgaria

Posted 19 November 2017 - 06:16 PM Edited by 65536, 19 November 2017 - 06:18 PM.

Fast Run, Never Wanted, Resurrect, Collision Toggle, Airbreak, Ragdoll Fly, Move forward through door, unlimited ammo

Can you also upload your mod to GTAGarage? About hotkeys - I'm wonder, can you remove the keybind for "Collision Toggle" and to make keybinds instead for (SNT ones if possible):

1. Health Loop Godmode (Special Godmode);

2. Weapon Packs 1 / 2;

3. Set Time (Preset times like 12:00, 0:00, 21:00 and 7:00, or choose minute and hour);

4. Rapid Fire;

5. Move Speed Multiplier (with .ini defaults as well);

6. Freeze Time;

7. Mobile Radio;

8. Protections menu (same keybind as SNT for spawn a Bodyguard);

9. Coordinates Display option;

10. Sit Down / Stand Up option;

11. Weather Menu (same keybinds like in SNT for Extra Sunny, Sunny, Cloudy, Overcast, Rainy, Stormy, Foggy).

Thanks!  :catloaf:

NorthHustler
  • NorthHustler

Money Over B*tches

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 21 November 2017 - 07:11 PM

Sweet sh*t

Zolika1351
  • Zolika1351

• Members
  • Hungary

Posted 24 November 2017 - 07:51 PM

Anyone got any teleporting ideas? World Teleports menu is pretty empty.

Prankster

• Members
  • Bulgaria

Posted 25 November 2017 - 12:11 AM

Can you also upload your mod to GTAGarage? About hotkeys - I'm wonder, can you remove the keybind for "Collision Toggle" and to make keybinds instead for (SNT ones if possible):

2. Weapon Packs 1 / 2;

3. Set Time (Preset times like 12:00, 0:00, 21:00 and 7:00, or choose minute and hour);

4. Rapid Fire;

6. Freeze Time;

7. Mobile Radio;

11. Weather Menu (same keybinds like in SNT for Extra Sunny, Sunny, Cloudy, Overcast, Rainy, Stormy, Foggy).

Anything about these? Also any link to page latest version in GTAInside? I checked several days and there seems to be nothing new - there's stills only version 17 of your trainer as the last version available there but NO ver. 22.5 appears published anywhere there...

About teleport points you can try to add teleports to infront entrances to the enterable buidlings across Liberty City. Only to tell however Libertonian Museum can be entered only in GTA IV and TLaD on the episodes, but in TBoGT it's locked and cannot be entered normally at all, but as I'm aware the TBoGT has an enterable China Mall in Algonquin that can be entered only in this game (it's interior doesn't exist in IV and it's only smaller and inaccessible in TLaD).

Also, I installed latest version of your trainer 22.5 and only to tell you True Free Roam still crashes game if it is enabled and try to disable it! Appears killing scripts (enabling True Free Roam option) works as expected but seems game cannot handle re-enabling those scripts (disabling True Free Roam) since it stops working immediately. So I think you should: 1. remove that feature completely or 2. make that option do can be only enabled and to stays that way until player quit the game (make the option cannot be disabled) since the bug really is still present.

Zolika1351
  • Zolika1351

• Members
  • Hungary

Posted 25 November 2017 - 12:56 PM Edited by Zolika1351, 25 November 2017 - 01:36 PM.

2. Weapon Packs 1 / 2;

4. Rapid Fire;

6. Freeze Time;

7. Mobile Radio;

Anything about these? Also any link to page latest version in GTAInside? I checked several days and there seems to be nothing new - there's stills only version 17 of your trainer as the last version available there but NO ver. 22.5 appears published anywhere there...

About teleport points you can try to add teleports to infront entrances to the enterable buidlings across Liberty City. Only to tell however Libertonian Museum can be entered only in GTA IV and TLaD on the episodes, but in TBoGT it's locked and cannot be entered normally at all, but as I'm aware the TBoGT has an enterable China Mall in Algonquin that can be entered only in this game (it's interior doesn't exist in IV and it's only smaller and inaccessible in TLaD).

Also, I installed latest version of your trainer 22.5 and only to tell you True Free Roam still crashes game if it is enabled and try to disable it! Appears killing scripts (enabling True Free Roam option) works as expected but seems game cannot handle re-enabling those scripts (disabling True Free Roam) since it stops working immediately. So I think you should: 1. remove that feature completely or 2. make that option do can be only enabled and to stays that way until player quit the game (make the option cannot be disabled) since the bug really is still present.

I've added one keybind to the newest version already (Special God is added) more will come soon (Already got Never Tired in 24.0), just gotta figure out how Weapon Pack 1/2 works as SNT has 1 keybind for it. GTAInside seems to just refuse my mod. It's been waiting approval for a week already. Same with GTAGarage just replace week with 3 days.

I'll disable turning off True Free Roam in the next version.

• 65536 likes this

DennyFrontier
  • DennyFrontier

Square Civilian

• Members
  • None

Posted 02 December 2017 - 05:02 AM

So how do you install it? Do I have to use both folders?

B Dawg
  • B Dawg

• Members
  • Bosnia-and-Herzegovina

Posted 02 December 2017 - 12:10 PM

Only one. Manual Install is if you want to install it via OpenIV (incase you have any scripts modified), Drag N Drop if you don't.

rollschuh2282
  • rollschuh2282

Grove street for life !!!

• Members
  • Germany
  • Next DLC Thread Page 4000 Winner

Posted 03 December 2017 - 03:34 PM

is it possible to add a freecam option?

Zolika1351
  • Zolika1351

• Members
  • Hungary

Posted 03 December 2017 - 04:57 PM

Probably not, would be much too complicated for little to no usefulness.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users