Quantcast

» «
Photo

1.0.8.0 Zolika1351's Trainer/Mod Menu (.asi)

IV Released
12 replies to this topic
Zolika1351
  • Zolika1351

Ladies, hide your titties!

• Members
  • Hungary

Posted 16 September 2017 - 11:41 AM Edited by Zolika1351, 2 days ago.

Version 13.0 Released!

Spoiler

Version 12.0 Released!

Spoiler

Version 11.0 Released!

Spoiler

Version 10.5 Released!

Spoiler

Version 10.0 Released!

Spoiler

Version 9.0 Released!

Spoiler

Version 8.5 Released!

Changelog:

Spoiler

Version 8.0 Released!

Changelog:

Spoiler

Version 7.5 Released!

Changelog:

Spoiler

Version 7.0 Released!

Changelog:

Spoiler

Version 6.0 Released!

Changelog:

Spoiler

Old changelogs:

Spoiler

.ini file documentation:
Spoiler

Sorry for having my own name in the mod's name, I can't come up with creative things.
So, this is something I've been working on for a while now, about 1-2 weeks.
Using the 1.0.8.0 ScriptHook hack by avail and redddor, I realized that SNT isn't going to ever work perfectly. So I started learning how c++ and aru's SDK works, and made my own trainer, which was actually built and tested with all of the limitations and broken natives in place. The method I used to make everything work is code without using the broken natives, then make an .sco file that only has that 1 broken native in it, and call that SCO when needed. For example, SCO has REQUEST_MODEL in it, and I coded this:
Spoiler

And finally I reached the point where I think this would actually be helpful for others, so I'm posting it here, on GTAForums for anyone to use.
This trainer's features:

Spoiler

Current Full Feature Set (the entire menu)

Spoiler

DOWNLOAD LINK (13.0)

Controls:
Numpad to navigate
F7 to open/close
Num4/Num6 to change selected player (For Teleport To option)

Screenshots:

Spoiler

Planned features:
Spoiler

Do NOT use this alongside SNT with the default options!
If you really want to, change the trainer keys in sjaak's trainer.ini from Numpad to something else!

• Gfdr, B Dawg, Tomasak and 4 others like this

B Dawg
  • B Dawg

Death May Die

• Members
  • Bosnia-and-Herzegovina

Posted 4 weeks ago

36:13 Multiplayer Bowling:

• MrBellicLC and KFAQ like this

Zolika1351
  • Zolika1351

• Members
  • Hungary

Posted 3 weeks ago Edited by Zolika1351, 3 weeks ago.

Short video of me playing around with version 5.5.

• Jeansowaty likes this

theNGclan
  • theNGclan

execute me (haha giddit)

• Facade
  • United-States
  • Best Character 2016 [Niko Bellic Ped]
    Best Conversion 2016 [GTA: Underground] [Contribution]
    Best Topic 2014 [GTA V and Steam]

Posted 2 weeks ago

Awesome stuff!

Just curious, but is it possible to have movement like SP, but in MP? By this I mean, you walk with a keyboard instead of just jogging.

QT3bk8pc
  • QT3bk8pc

Player Hater

• New Members
  • United-States

Posted 2 weeks ago

Awesome stuff!

Just curious, but is it possible to have movement like SP, but in MP? By this I mean, you walk with a keyboard instead of just jogging.

Actually, I am so happy that I am not the only one looking for this! I have been waiting for a long time for a way to walk in multiplayer for GTA IV with just a keyboard. I don't have a controller.

How can I walk smoothly like in singleplayer?

• theNGclan likes this

Zolika1351
  • Zolika1351

• Members
  • Hungary

Posted 2 weeks ago Edited by Zolika1351, 2 weeks ago.

Awesome stuff!

I have actually been trying to disable that auto-jog in MP as well, I've checked the entire native list and didn't find anything about it. I'll try searching through some network scos, but I think it's just some kind of automatic thing that enables when you are in any network session.

EDIT: Seems like when you kill some, or maybe all network scos, you begin walking instead of jogging, so maybe it's in the scos after all, but I can't find any native about it in any network sco.

SteelShot
  • SteelShot

Meow

• New Members
  • Ireland

Posted 2 weeks ago

If you don't mind would it be possible to request one thing. We got Unlimited Ammo, but what about no reload? :)

Zolika1351
  • Zolika1351

• Members
  • Hungary

Posted A week ago

Awesome stuff!

Actually, I am so happy that I am not the only one looking for this! I have been waiting for a long time for a way to walk in multiplayer for GTA IV with just a keyboard. I don't have a controller.

How can I walk smoothly like in singleplayer?

Actually, you can give yourself the mobile phone in pickable objects menu to walk. You won't be able to run at all though.

theNGclan
  • theNGclan

execute me (haha giddit)

• Facade
  • United-States
  • Best Character 2016 [Niko Bellic Ped]
    Best Conversion 2016 [GTA: Underground] [Contribution]
    Best Topic 2014 [GTA V and Steam]

Posted 21 hours ago

How do you use the SCO version? I tossed the SCO version into my script_network and it didn't work? Unless it needs to be in just script?

Zolika1351
  • Zolika1351

• Members
  • Hungary

Posted 18 hours ago Edited by Zolika1351, 18 hours ago.

How do you use the SCO version? I tossed the SCO version into my script_network and it didn't work? Unless it needs to be in just script?

You need a modloader/SCO loader to load it.

B Dawg
  • B Dawg

Death May Die

• Members
  • Bosnia-and-Herzegovina

Posted 17 hours ago Edited by B Dawg, 17 hours ago.

Get Skorpro's SCO Loader from here (can't find standalone). Put the menu/trainer in script.img (not network), and edit the Loader INI and type in the .sco's name where needed.

Prankster

• Members
  • Bulgaria

Posted 15 hours ago Edited by 65536, 15 hours ago.

I have to play without SNT trainer since unexpected update IV / EFLC updates to 1.0.8.0 / 1.1.3.0 respectively...

Since seems there won't be any proper update for that PRETTY BROKEN ScriptHook since author is gone and cannot be contacted anymore, and any .NET / ASI mods are pretty useless now and are for trash...

1. It's possible to put detailed installation instructions about how to install SCO version on GTA IV / EFLC? (I cannot see any installation instructions in first post at all...);

2. It's possible to add more custom teleport points in the .SCO version?

3. It's possible to put in SCO version some options to be toggled ON upon starting games?

4. Can you upload your SCO trainer mod on any stable download - GTAGarage, GTAInside, etc?

5. It's possible to make a SCO trainer with suggested features from #2 and #3 compatible with latest version 1.1.3.0 of GTA EFLC?

Thanks. I have Steam versions of IV and EFLC and there was some SCO trainer made by someone else, but appears it's not compatible with GTA EFLC 1.1.3.0 as no matter how times I tried installing it on my game's directory, it only makes the game just refuses to load any completed savegame at all, and I cannot ask author for help because he has BLOCKED / DENIED comments on his trainer's page on GTAInside, so I cannot ask for help at all...

I now got from one of your screens you already have EFLC version of your SCO trainer...

B Dawg
  • B Dawg

Death May Die

• Members
  • Bosnia-and-Herzegovina

Posted 14 hours ago Edited by B Dawg, 14 hours ago.

You can downgrade to 1070/1120, although that isn't really recommended if you intend on playing Multiplayer. On previous versions of the game, if you had certain types of mods (ASI, edited data files, etc...), the game would separate you to mod only lobbies. This is not the case for the latest version, so a majority of players will be on the new version not separated from each other. There was a semi-fix released (scripthookhook) for the new version (included in the download/ASI version), which basically makes everything except the spawning of models (cars, player/peds, objects) work.

1. OpenIV is required. With OpenIV, navigate to Common>Data>CDImages>Script.img, enable Edit Mode, click on the Green Plus icon (Add New File Ins), find the sco and add it. TLAD sco goes into TLAD>common>data>cdimages>script.img, tbogt into tbogt. Then you would download the SCO Loader, and modify it's ini file to point to the menu's sco.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users