» «
Photo

Frank Vincent (Salvatore Leone / III, SA, LCS) dies aged 78

3 replies to this topic
RJX74
  • RJX74

United We Stand; Together, We Fall

• Members

Posted 14 September 2017 - 03:03 AM Edited by RJX74, 14 September 2017 - 03:10 AM.

http://www.hollywood...-was-78-1038726

Really sad to hear, he was one of my favorite characters. Even if he screwed you over in game, he was definitely one of the more iconic characters in the 3D verse.

https://youtu.be/izwGWj0ByLc?t=10m43s

• Jeansowaty, Light Syde Riandy, thehambone and 3 others like this

Ray Carter
  • Ray Carter

Lawman

• Members
  • None

Posted 14 September 2017 - 09:21 AM Edited by Ray Carter, 14 September 2017 - 09:22 AM.

He was the few people to reprise the role for San Andreas, and LCS while other voices were re-cast. I hope it wasn't just for the money, and he genuinely enjoyed the part. 

• MrBellicLC likes this

Keano
  • Keano

Two Number Nines

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 14 September 2017 - 10:36 AM Edited by Keano, 14 September 2017 - 10:37 AM.

Was coming online to make a topic about this. Loved Frank Vincent in The Sopranos but I really loved his work as Salvatore Leone in GTA III, San Andreas and Liberty City Stories. Salvatore is one of the best characters in the series and couldn't have been played by anyone else. Rest In Peace.

He was the few people to reprise the role for San Andreas, and LCS while other voices were re-cast. I hope it wasn't just for the money, and he genuinely enjoyed the part. 

I get the impression he enjoyed it as he appeared in 3 different GTA games. Rockstar enjoyed working with guys like Ray Liotta and Frank Vincent among others according to David Kushner in JACKED. Can't remember if Vincent was mentioned but I Think the only guy they really had problems with was Burt Reynolds. 

• MrBellicLC likes this

ViceOfLiberty
  • ViceOfLiberty

Prankster

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 14 September 2017 - 11:22 AM

R.I.P

Just another step toward the complete loss of soul in the entertainment industry. 

• MrBellicLC likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users