SA - Criminal Side activites.

SA Released
32 replies to this topic
thalilmythos
  • thalilmythos

Vigilante.

• Members
  • None

Posted 2 weeks ago Edited by thalilmythos, 2 weeks ago.

Just had a wonderful experience with this mod, got a gang convoy mission, recruited two homies, grabbed the Uzi hidden under the bridge near Sweet's garden, went to them yolo and managed to pull it off with 20 hp remaining and all my homies dead... we took down their cars with driveby, stepped out to chase them, but as soon as I killed the first car more vagos backup arrived cause of your other mod, then cops got mixed in etc... really feels like something that should've been in game to begin with, thank you. Especially the beatdown missions, I love those.

edit: hahaha! just as I escaped the cops after respraying my sabre and was headed in cj's house direction, a vagos hit squad jumped me out of nowhere with m4s/aks and sh*t... managed to fight them off with the little hp i had left.. this is amazing.

I know i know, that was my intention when first creating this, make it seem like it belongs in the game, because at the end of the day everything i have done has been taking inspiration from other gta games, the reinforcements come from the gang wars and drug wars from EFLC The gang convoy and seek and destroy too, beat em up is from LCS, the only different thing is the driver missions because the inspiration for that is the classical getaway driver movie and the driver games, reinforcements and hit squad are like spiritual sons of this mod, is my way of saying to the player that you can't be a criminal without consequences.

You should try, Wanted profile by MKKJ is somewhere on the forums, is another great mod, look it up, you'll see why.

lolleroz
  • lolleroz

They might kill me, but they won't scare me.

• Members
  • None

Posted 2 weeks ago

Like someone here reported before, I also sometimes crash when approaching fast car on the seek and destroy mission, despite having latest version. Odd.

thalilmythos
  • thalilmythos

Vigilante.

• Members
  • None

Posted 2 weeks ago Edited by thalilmythos, 2 weeks ago.

Like someone here reported before, I also sometimes crash when approaching fast car on the seek and destroy mission, despite having latest version. Odd.

I have 2 hours trying to find out what the hell is causing it, i'm lost over here, but if there's a will there's a way, i'll fix it eventually.

Edit: i think i finally did it, i did the mission all kinds of ways, to know where it was crashing, and fixed every crash i could find by reproducing it over and over again to see if it happened, if anything else is wrong just let me know.

http://www.mediafire...improved v6.rar

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users