Quantcast

» «
Photo

Ghost car in GTA V, glitch or something more?

7 replies to this topic
Spide
  • Spide

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 13 September 2017 - 10:06 PM

I was recently playing GTA V for the XBOX 360, and during my time playing I spotted a car driving with no one in the car in the alley on the left of Mount Zonah Medical Center. I was wondering just what this was, and if it was just a glitch, or something intentional like the ghost cars in San Andreas.

Plank.
  • Plank.

le edgy contrarian

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 13 September 2017 - 10:47 PM

Nothing new, just one of the numerous glitches that plague the last-gen versions of GTA V. I remember it happening occasionally on my version.

Spide
  • Spide

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 13 September 2017 - 11:19 PM

Yup, sounds like last gen. Makes me wish my XBOX One wasn't broken  :cry: . Thanks for clearing things up!

limapalon
  • limapalon

PS3 4 life!

• Members
  • Venezuela

Posted 13 September 2017 - 11:32 PM

Yea, it only happens on the Old-Gen versions of GTA V, 'cause I noticed it happens on PS3 too while in a friend's PS4 doesn't, happens more commonly if you have a physical version and you cause mayhem, also if you steal the "ghost car" a driver will appear out of thin air.

ACM-Jan
  • ACM-Jan

Usually helpful, BUT very defensive upon disrespect

• Members
  • Estonia

Posted 14 September 2017 - 02:13 AM

this might be reason to boot up ps3 again

ToyGT_one
  • ToyGT_one

Li'l G Loc

• Members
  • Bahrain

Posted 14 September 2017 - 06:11 AM

Something similar happened on my PS4 where every traffic car became driverless.

DigitalBolognese
  • DigitalBolognese

Player Hater

• Members
  • Afghanistan

Posted 17 September 2017 - 09:56 PM

I had a cool glitch, on the 360, a 2 door car spawned being chased by the police, and the inevitable shoot out that followed, the 2 crims were killed, but then when I approached the car, there were another 2 crims in the back that couldn't get out, so i took the car and drove it to the sandy shore hanger, and when i got out the car they were shooting at me. I executed them both. Would have loved to drive the car into a pool and watch them drown but it never ever happened again, and i chased loads of police chases, it was all i did for ages after i got bored with other stuff on the game. I posted some photos on here at the time, years back, but it was on a different account and i cant remember the username. Lost the pics so would love to find it again

DigitalBolognese
  • DigitalBolognese

Player Hater

• Members
  • Afghanistan

Posted 17 September 2017 - 10:04 PM

Found it: http://gtaforums.com...n-a-2-door-wtf/

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users