Question about selling special cargo mission

4 replies to this topic
adam4landry
  • adam4landry

Player Hater

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 13 September 2017 - 07:21 PM

Hi everyone i have a question about the selling special cargo mission using the plane here the problem there was a mission where i need to air drop all my cargo in mark places okay but sometime in certain places machine guns helicopters spawn in them i try to lose them but however they always shoot me down and i end up losing all my cargo how do i take them out or lose them any tips ????

Gaffa™
  • Gaffa™

The controversial one

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 13 September 2017 - 09:10 PM Edited by Gaffa™, 13 September 2017 - 09:11 PM.

A few options, either, or a combination of:

1) Get into the Titan to mark the areas on the map, and then go and recce them in a Buzzard, Hydra, or one of the new Smuggler's Run toys (etc). This way, you'll destroy the enemy aircraft before you fly over in the Titan;

2) Have competent associates in your Organisation who'll take care of the enemies for you;

3) When the enemies spawn, continue gaining altitude in the Titan up to a point where you can do a nose-dive to build up enough speed to outrun them. Pay attention to the altimeter in the aircraft, as below 850ft or so, all fixed-wing aircraft (planes) have 'speed restrictions', which differ plane to plane. When that speed restriction takes effect, the enemy Buzzards will have a similar top speed to you, if not slightly more. 

• StormerBoy and Gridl0k like this

StormerBoy
  • StormerBoy

Tribe Leader

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 14 September 2017 - 12:42 AM

If you're gonna fail due to that, change session and you only lose about three crates.

I'd recommend buying the armour upgrade. I've always owned it, always sold spec cargo solo, never had an issue.

whywontyoulisten
  • whywontyoulisten

Adapt or die

• Members
  • United-Kingdom
  • Helpfulness Award

Posted 14 September 2017 - 11:05 AM

I always fly away and land as soon as they appear on the map (they don't follow you straight away), grab something armed, and shoot them down. There's only 3 (or is it 4? It's been so long.), and they spawn in the same places.

adam4landry
  • adam4landry

Player Hater

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 14 September 2017 - 12:10 PM

A few options, either, or a combination of:

1) Get into the Titan to mark the areas on the map, and then go and recce them in a Buzzard, Hydra, or one of the new Smuggler's Run toys (etc). This way, you'll destroy the enemy aircraft before you fly over in the Titan;

2) Have competent associates in your Organisation who'll take care of the enemies for you;

3) When the enemies spawn, continue gaining altitude in the Titan up to a point where you can do a nose-dive to build up enough speed to outrun them. Pay attention to the altimeter in the aircraft, as below 850ft or so, all fixed-wing aircraft (planes) have 'speed restrictions', which differ plane to plane. When that speed restriction takes effect, the enemy Buzzards will have a similar top speed to you, if not slightly more. 

Hmmm..... well i think i can have a friend of mine use my buzzard to deal with them but in the mean time i read somewhere that i can use the merryweather airstrike option to take care of them as well i don't no if this is truth ????

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users