Girlfriend progress at 0% how to get it back up

1 reply to this topic
Zoomout160
  • Zoomout160

Player Hater

• New Members
  • United-States

Posted 13 September 2017 - 01:46 PM

Denise's progress is so low that whenever I go to talk to her she dumps me. I dont know what to do I can't seem to do anything now. U remember that randomly driving around her progress bar would increase and decrease randomly. Is there any tip or tricks or places to go or specific times i need to be at a place in order for your progress var to rise just one simple percent. I can't lose her I want the car and pimp suit.

OrionSR
  • OrionSR

Chain Game Development Team

• Feroci
  • None
  • Helpfulness Award [GTA & Modding]

Posted 13 September 2017 - 04:14 PM

I am unaware of any in-game strategy that can save Denise now that's she's got it in her head to dump CJ. Cleo mods, save editors or trainers can fix the problem.

You might be able to leave her unhappy long enough to get her car from the next girlfriend. You can't date Denise, but she's still active so she might be selected as the jealous girlfriend when CJ can finally date someone else. I don't remember for sure, but don't think they ever call to dump CJ; I think she'll just sulk until he shows up.

I take it that your CJ is still restricted to LS. If Green Sabre is complete, Katie and Michelle can be dated right away, you don't need to wait until after Are You Going.  In fact, Katie, Michelle and Barbara are all available on a beginning save. Their cars can be collected without completing any missions. Managing the 4 star wanted level is... a whole new play style to learn, but it's possible. Perhaps Denise can be your excuse to step up your level of game play to 4-star explorer. It's tough to start, but a lot of fun, and becomes fairly easy with practice.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users