Quantcast

» «
Photo

GTA V Stock Market After Completing Story Mode...

5 replies to this topic
RuanitoLoks
  • RuanitoLoks

Player Hater

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 13 September 2017 - 01:30 PM

Hy everybody. I bought an Xbox One and I did every main mission that is to do. I just need help making $400,000,000.00. I DON'T need $1bi dollars. just need enough money to just play around. But problem is I finished the game first then I just got really surprised that:

1) Last heist gave me $28mi dollars;

2) I managed to make $40mi using stock market on my own, investing a little, and getting a little profit.

Well, I just wanna know if it's true about destroying cars, drinking soda and doing things on certain companies that affects stock market. I cleared the game in 4 days, playing a lot (doing therapy, can't work or hang out with friends, psychological problems and stuff like that, serious but whatever). I just wanna have fun playing the game WITHOUT GLITCHES OR CHEATS OR ANYTHING THAT MESSES WITH THE CONCEPTION OF GTA V's ORIGINAL PURPOSE!

Can you guys help me? If there's nothing to be done, well, I guess I gotta get used to make 1.6% profit at a time.

Much love,

RuanitoLoks

P.S: Learned english by myself, live in Brazil, so sorry if you guys don't get something. :)

ACM-Jan
  • ACM-Jan

Usually helpful, BUT very defensive upon disrespect

• Members
  • Estonia

Posted 13 September 2017 - 01:56 PM Edited by ACM-Jan, 13 September 2017 - 01:57 PM.

It's faster to replay the story and do rest of the lester assassination missions after the last story mission (only the first one, hotel assassination, is required to complete the story) and use this quide to get max profit

RuanitoLoks
  • RuanitoLoks

Player Hater

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 13 September 2017 - 01:59 PM

Oh but one more thing: it seems that BAWSAQ doesn't change. I mean, really I've been playing for days and the % don't change!!!! LCN, by the way, changes a lot!

ACM-Jan
  • ACM-Jan

• Members
  • Estonia

Posted 13 September 2017 - 02:10 PM Edited by ACM-Jan, 13 September 2017 - 02:11 PM.

BAWSAQ may be active only during the lester missions which is why i suggest replay the story leaving 4 last assassination missions for after the ending mission

glose
  • glose

Player Hater

• Members
  • Russia

Posted 15 September 2017 - 06:09 PM

Well, I just wanna know if it's true about destroying cars, drinking soda and doing things on certain companies that affects stock market.

Unfortunately, it doesn't affect stock market. It's a pity, though, would be really useful to make money after completing all missions.

ACM-Jan
  • ACM-Jan

• Members
  • Estonia

Posted 17 September 2017 - 05:32 AM

have you tried with certain company planes/boeing-model jets?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users