Quantcast

» «
Photo

Prison break heist( how to lose the cops)

8 replies to this topic
noelly67
  • noelly67

Player Hater

• Members
  • Uganda

Posted A week ago Edited by noelly67, A week ago.

I have started playing gta 5 online 2 months ago and I was able to reach the prison break heist but then when everything is done and we try to lose the cops we can't no matter what we do
And some people told me to just leave it, saying it is a bug and I will never pass it so any help will be appreciated.
One more thing I play on PS3

JAKEBAB
  • JAKEBAB

Homie

• Members
  • Australia

Posted A week ago

I have started playing gta 5 online 2 months ago and I was able to reach the prison break heist but then when everything is done and we try to lose the cops we can't no matter what we do
And some people told me to just leave it, saying it is a bug and I will never pass it so any help will be appreciated.

Originally there was a bug where you didn't loose the cops but that was fixed like a week after heist release which is a few years now.

noelly67
  • noelly67

Player Hater

• Members
  • Uganda

Posted A week ago

I really tried but there is no way I can't lose them

Pocket Fox
  • Pocket Fox

Kinda Foxy

• Members
  • None

Posted A week ago

This happens because of an issue with someones internet upload speed. The minimum speed is 0.5mbps (50kbps). If someone has BELOW that speed, a glitch occurs where if someone gets in a car with this person, they can never ever lose the cops unless someone gets out of the car and back in.

So if you have the cops and you cannot lose them, you need to stop the car, everyone get out, then get back in.

For Prison Heist the glitch is made worse because you cannot exit the plane. If you know who on the team has the worst upload speed, have them be the helicopter/demo man as this puts them in one vehicle.

The only other thing you can do is to keep flying around the drop zone area and have the demo man/chopper pilot keep shooting police choppers. It might take 10-20 mins but you will eventually be able to lose the cops.

It is a major pain in the ass!

I have done this heist finale 3 times ever. And I have 1500+ hours in GTAO and am lvl 382. It's just the most annoying sh*t.

• Sky_Light12, Hécate-II, ryannata and 1 other like this

Sky_Light12
  • Sky_Light12

insane troll, the troll prodigy

• Members
  • Indonesia

Posted A week ago

This happens because of an issue with someones internet upload speed. The minimum speed is 0.5mbps (50kbps). If someone has BELOW that speed, a glitch occurs where if someone gets in a car with this person, they can never ever lose the cops unless someone gets out of the car and back in.

So if you have the cops and you cannot lose them, you need to stop the car, everyone get out, then get back in.

For Prison Heist the glitch is made worse because you cannot exit the plane. If you know who on the team has the worst upload speed, have them be the helicopter/demo man as this puts them in one vehicle.

The only other thing you can do is to keep flying around the drop zone area and have the demo man/chopper pilot keep shooting police choppers. It might take 10-20 mins but you will eventually be able to lose the cops.

It is a major pain in the ass!

I have done this heist finale 3 times ever. And I have 1500+ hours in GTAO and am lvl 382. It's just the most annoying sh*t.

exactly

though i don't know if PS3 and PS4 makes much difference for PB finale

because the last time i try take shot CMM at PS3, the same problems happens to me but when me and 3 same people moved over to PS4, it didn't happen and we managed to won the CMM

• ryannata likes this

noelly67
  • noelly67

Player Hater

• Members
  • Uganda

Posted A week ago

Thanks I will try that and if you play on PS3 can you help me out

GTP_Monkey
  • GTP_Monkey

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members
  • England

Posted 6 days ago Edited by GTP_Monkey, 6 days ago.

sorry wrong thread

StangOne50
  • StangOne50

BEASTMODE

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 6 days ago

Try to change the pilot.

noelly67
  • noelly67

Player Hater

• Members