Quantcast

» «
Photo

SR flight helmets don't work in aircraft?

13 replies to this topic
D1ckalzati0n1zr
  • D1ckalzati0n1zr

Player Hater

• Members
  • None

Posted 12 September 2017 - 09:55 PM

Is anyone experiencing this or am I just doing something wrong? I purchased the black full face smugglers run flight helmet and the only aircraft Ive been able to wear it in is the Valkyrie helicopter. I haven't got a chance to try it in any of the new SR aircraft yet just a handfull of older pegasus vehicles, maybe they can be worn in the new aircraft?

REXX
  • REXX

REXX | ALEXA - Content Creator & GTA Photographer

• Members
  • Spain

Posted 13 September 2017 - 10:35 AM

Stupidly, "Air" racing flight helmets can't be worn in pretty much all "air"craft. Rockstar logic at its finest once again.

However the actual flight helmets with the new Flight Suits do work.
  • Gridl0k and _47_ like this

impostor1971
  • impostor1971

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 13 September 2017 - 01:39 PM

I was hoping that there'll be night vision that would work in aircrafts, especially helicopters.

• Hécate-II likes this

Cutter De Blanc
  • Cutter De Blanc

Cheat Activated

• Members
  • Mars

Posted 14 September 2017 - 03:48 AM Edited by Cutter De Blanc, 14 September 2017 - 03:48 AM.

Why the f*ck they have to mess with my headgear at all when I get in a vehicle! Sh*t!

• Omnifarious, DrRumpleSweatyForeSkin and PwnageSoldier like this

PwnageSoldier
  • PwnageSoldier

Commander of Wolf Operations

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 14 September 2017 - 07:32 AM Edited by PwnageSoldier, 14 September 2017 - 07:33 AM.

Why the f*ck they have to mess with my headgear at all when I get in a vehicle! Sh*t!

Still getting my BP helmet removed, and not put back on. I want to f*cking throw a Molotov at the R* HQ. Or maybe take a sh*t in a bag and light it on fire in front of the offices.
  • ela089 likes this

The Wandering Hunter
  • The Wandering Hunter

of vault 111

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 14 September 2017 - 08:43 AM Edited by The Sole Survivor, 14 September 2017 - 08:43 AM.

Still getting my BP helmet removed, and not put back on. I want to f*cking throw a Molotov at the R* HQ. Or maybe take a sh*t in a bag and light it on fire in front of the offices.
i want to drop 50 bombs on them from a vtol tula

or use it's cannons and strafe their boardroom like that scene from star trek

_47_
  • _47_

A.L.E.X.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 14 September 2017 - 12:13 PM

I just use the customized flight suit helments with the air hose. They work fine when getting in any aircraft. Those other "stormtrooper" looking helmets are only good for on the ground.

D1ckalzati0n1zr
  • D1ckalzati0n1zr

Player Hater

• Members
  • None

Posted 14 September 2017 - 05:02 PM Edited by D1ckalzati0n1zr, 14 September 2017 - 05:05 PM.

I just use the customized flight suit helments with the air hose. They work fine when getting in any aircraft. Those other "stormtrooper" looking helmets are only good for on the ground.

I can't seem to figure out how to set what flight helmet I want to auto show. It always shows the default grey. I own the old black one with the hose but it will only wear it if I get in already wearing it.

_47_
  • _47_

A.L.E.X.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 14 September 2017 - 06:54 PM

I can't seem to figure out how to set what flight helmet I want to auto show. It always shows the default grey. I own the old black one with the hose but it will only wear it if I get in already wearing it.

You have to create the outfit and save it to an empty slot for saved custom outfits on the interaction menu.

D1ckalzati0n1zr
  • D1ckalzati0n1zr

Player Hater

• Members
  • None

Posted 14 September 2017 - 07:01 PM Edited by D1ckalzati0n1zr, 14 September 2017 - 07:05 PM.

You have to create the outfit and save it to an empty slot for saved custom outfits on the interaction menu.

Right so you have to put the outfit on before entering the aircraft. I have an old black flightsuit saved but it won't automatically switch to that helmet when I get in the aircraft if I'm not wearing that outfit will it? It will still auto show a grey helmet. I'm wondering if there is a way to set any other helmet to auto show than the default grey. I'm also wondering why R* gave us new "flight helmets" that can't be worn in flight.

D1ckalzati0n1zr
  • D1ckalzati0n1zr

Player Hater

• Members
  • None

Posted 14 September 2017 - 07:25 PM

Stupidly, "Air" racing flight helmets can't be worn in pretty much all "air"craft. Rockstar logic at its finest once again.However the actual flight helmets with the new Flight Suits do work.

The fact that you can wear the helmet with the suit but not with anything else really makes no sense to me. I'm not a fan of those racing suits but I do really like the helmets and think they would look great with other outfits. But the suit and helmet combo works in freeroam? Not just in an airtace?

_47_
  • _47_

A.L.E.X.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 14 September 2017 - 07:31 PM

Right so you have to put the outfit on before entering the aircraft. I have an old black flightsuit saved but it won't automatically switch to that helmet when I get in the aircraft if I'm not wearing that outfit will it? It will still auto show a grey helmet. I'm wondering if there is a way to set any other helmet to auto show than the default grey. I'm also wondering why R* gave us new "flight helmets" that can't be worn in flight.

As long as you have the custom flighthelmet saved it shouldnt be removed when you enter an aircraft. Just dont use that stormtrooper helmet. Rockstar really halfassed those helmets smh. They wouldve looked so cool.
  • Gridl0k likes this

Cutter De Blanc
  • Cutter De Blanc

Cheat Activated

• Members
  • Mars

Posted 14 September 2017 - 07:36 PM Edited by Cutter De Blanc, 14 September 2017 - 07:39 PM.

At least I can still fly the plane while wearing my Beer Hat

Rockstar Logic:

Beer Hat while flying Plane = Yes
Flight Helmet designed for flying while flying plane = No

• Ballistic Jello and Gridl0k like this

D1ckalzati0n1zr
  • D1ckalzati0n1zr

Player Hater

• Members
  • None

Posted 14 September 2017 - 07:43 PM Edited by D1ckalzati0n1zr, 14 September 2017 - 07:45 PM.

As long as you have the custom flighthelmet saved it shouldnt be removed when you enter an aircraft. Just dont use that stormtrooper helmet. Rockstar really halfassed those helmets smh. They wouldve looked so cool.

My issue isn't it removing my black helmet, it's that I can't get it to auto show it. It will only auto show the grey helmet. I don't want to walk around with the flight helmet on and I dont want to have to change my outfit every time I'm about to hop in an aircraft which is extremely often. And I couldn't agree more they screwed up on these. I can even have them be my auto show bike helmet. Hopefully they will fix them I haven't seen many people asking about it online though.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users