You can store these vehicles in any garage, so what is the point? The Special Vehicle basement in the vehicle warehouses was a terrible, impractical idea, and thankfully wasn't repeated.
Assistant abilities...ok they would be useful, but at least the bunker has Sprunk machines...the hangar doesn't even have that.
Planning room for extra missions...is in the MOC.
Armoury/ammo resupply...there is one, but you need to complete the shooting range challenges. Some ammo is available via the MOC.
Finally, this is just another wishlist, and a pointless one at that, as Rockstar have a history of stubbornly refusing to change content after launch.
1. The point is that I now base myself in my Bunker, so what's the harm in being able to access my personal vehicles from here? That's the point.
2. Agreed, the hanger should also allow you to move your assistant in, and have other features. We pay a ton for these things, so we should expect to have these additional perks.
3. Yes, it's in the MOC, which I think is silly as it is. Just put it in the Bunker too.
4. The shooting range thing doesn't cover all the ammo, neither does the MOC. These are just placebos. Give us a proper armoury in our Bunker. What American Bunker owned by a megalomaniac wouldn't have an Armoury? Lol.
5. I didn't feel the wishlist was pointless. Many others agree. Yeah, I know R* aren't going to do squat about it, but it's nice to dream and suggest things. I don't know why you or anyone would be against having more options and choice. It's what makes any game more fun and entertaining.