More content for Bunkers

40 replies to this topic
White Shark
  • White Shark

Russian Insurgent

• Members
  • None

Posted A week ago

You can store these vehicles in any garage, so what is the point? The Special Vehicle basement in the vehicle warehouses was a terrible, impractical idea, and thankfully wasn't repeated.

Assistant abilities...ok they would be useful, but at least the bunker has Sprunk machines...the hangar doesn't even have that.

Planning room for extra missions...is in the MOC.

Armoury/ammo resupply...there is one, but you need to complete the shooting range challenges. Some ammo is available via the MOC.

Finally, this is just another wishlist, and a pointless one at that, as Rockstar have a history of stubbornly refusing to change content after launch.

1. The point is that I now base myself in my Bunker, so what's the harm in being able to access my personal vehicles from here?  That's the point.

2. Agreed, the hanger should also allow you to move your assistant in, and have other features. We pay a ton for these things, so we should expect to have these additional perks.

3. Yes, it's in the MOC, which I think is silly as it is.  Just put it in the Bunker too.

4. The shooting range thing doesn't cover all the ammo, neither does the MOC.  These are just placebos.  Give us a proper armoury in our Bunker.  What American Bunker owned by a megalomaniac wouldn't have an Armoury?  Lol.

5. I didn't feel the wishlist was pointless.  Many others agree.  Yeah, I know R* aren't going to do squat about it, but it's nice to dream and suggest things.  I don't know why you or anyone would be against having more options and choice.  It's what makes any game more fun and entertaining.

• Quarthon and MisFit-138 like this

CarimboHanky
  • CarimboHanky

Walking In The Dark Path AGAIN!

• Members
  • Unknown

Posted A week ago

An underground bowling alley with Roman is very much needed IMO.

only if they make him clingy like ljt...

seriously i'd like bowling to make a comeback!
  • MisFit-138 likes this

CaptainMarvel
  • CaptainMarvel

MSpaintophiliac

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 6 days ago

An underground bowling alley with Roman is very much needed IMO.

only if they make him clingy like ljt...

seriously i'd like bowling to make a comeback!

I'd pay a monthly membership fee for some hot cousin on cousin bowling.
  • CarimboHanky likes this

PNutterSammich
  • PNutterSammich

Gangsta

• Members
  • None

Posted 6 days ago

I'm going to make my own bunker with Black Jack and hookers!

In fact, forget about the Black Jack!

• Aussie_Hunter likes this

jazzbone
  • jazzbone

Hustler

• Members

Posted 5 days ago

Just 2 vehicle park and save spaces and snack dispensers in the bunker and hangar would be nice. Certainly the current lack of those features for those expensive investments is disappointing. The hangar does not even have a soda pop machines to quench my thirst from navigating the maze of stairs to fetch free sniper and homing ammo.
  • White Shark likes this

White ranger
  • White ranger

Crackhead

• Members
  • Hong-Kong

Posted 5 days ago

Just 2 vehicle park and save spaces and snack dispensers in the bunker and hangar would be nice. Certainly the current lack of those features for those expensive investments is disappointing. The hangar does not even have a soda pop machines to quench my thirst from navigating the maze of stairs to fetch free sniper and homing ammo.

I want my APCs and other weaponise vehicles park near my MOC in bunker, this should happen, why not.
In real world no one would save his APC in office or apartment garage....
  • White Shark and Quiet Riot like this

jerryinohio78
  • jerryinohio78

Soldier

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 5 days ago

More content from yachts?
  • White Shark likes this

Coninefan
  • Coninefan

Gangsta

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 5 days ago

I'd be fine with at least one stripper pole in there
  • White Shark likes this

PS-GTAIVplayer
  • PS-GTAIVplayer

Hustler

• Members
  • None

Posted 5 days ago Edited by PS-GTAIVplayer, 4 days ago.

Those arent bad ideas...The bunker also needs a stripper pole, blackjack table, hookers, a bar with a sassy 50 years old bartender who looks really bored out of her mind, and a snooker poll.

And a fix to the old apartment problem that I could only invite one stripper at a time. If I've a load of numbers, surely I should be able to invite them all for a simulated lesbian orgy, or to cook me a big dinner.

• White Shark likes this

ViceOfLiberty
  • ViceOfLiberty

Peon

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 5 days ago

Na. Just makes it so that people don't have a reason to go outside. Why even have an open world if you have no reason to play in it?

White Shark
  • White Shark

Russian Insurgent

• Members
  • None

Posted 5 days ago

Na. Just makes it so that people don't have a reason to go outside. Why even have an open world if you have no reason to play in it?

Lol you could say that about anything. Having more content inside buildings wouldn't instantly make everyone a hermit.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users