HOW TO RANK UP FAST?

45 replies to this topic
idonknowhow
  • idonknowhow

Mack Pimp

• Members
  • Hong-Kong

Posted A week ago

Since op got complete account reset, no assets at all, not even sightseer is good since it needs buzzard to get job done. I think double rp adversary job is best choice, no ammo cost, no vehicle needed.

JAKEBAB
  • JAKEBAB

Homie

• Members
  • Australia

Posted A week ago

So unfortunately due to a glitch on Rock Star Games's side my characters rank was reset all the way back to Rank 1 (cue Nelson Muntz's "HA HA") & to add indult to injury, Rock Star said it was all my fault it happened & refused to restore my rank.

That makes no sense, a glitch on R* side? How do you know? If they are blaming you it sounds fully intentional.

Either way I don't care If you cheated, the best way I've ranked up is by doing VIP work which requires CEO.

• ryannata likes this

*Lola
  • *Lola

♥ღ♥ღ♥ღ♥ღ♥

• Members
  • United-States

Posted A week ago Edited by *Lola, A week ago.

So unfortunately due to a glitch on Rock Star Games's side my characters rank was reset all the way back to Rank 1 (cue Nelson Muntz's "HA HA") & to add indult to injury, Rock Star said it was all my fault it happened & refused to restore my rank.

So I was thinking of sticking a fork in my GTA Online career & calling it done, & continuing crying myself to sleep everynight. But I thought maybe I should take 1 more stab at the game & ask the hopefuls at gtaforums.com for some tips before I call it quits. So basically I want to level up in the quickest way possible. Any ideas how I can? I really don't have much time to play the game as much as I would like to, I have other commitments, so any rapid fire ways?

Grind a 16x playlist of Crystal Clear Out 3 with a Buzzard or any other flying weaponized machine. Time yourself hitting at least 3 minutes for each one.

PS4 Playlist:

https://socialclub.r...TlUW3c3nQ0kOOKQ

• ryannata likes this

Coninefan
  • Coninefan

Gangsta

• Members
  • United-States

Posted A week ago

Start holed up in Burton. Take a shower. Finish the mission.

Start up a 16x playlist. Shower after every one.

You'll reap the benefits of being a higher rank while everyone else will reap the benefits of a fresher, cleaner you. Plus you won't have to worry about the falling into the trap of buying Shark Cards, since you won't be able to afford them due to your astronomically high water bill.

Win-win for everyone involved
  • SosaMann and ryannata like this

Hector Tavares
  • Hector Tavares

Formally JeepXJFreak98

• Members
  • United-States

Posted A week ago

So I was thinking of sticking a fork in my GTA Online career & calling it done, & continuing crying myself to sleep everynight. But I thought maybe I should take 1 more stab at the game & ask the hopefuls at gtaforums.com for some tips before I call it quits. So basically I want to level up in the quickest way possible. Any ideas how I can? I really don't have much time to play the game as much as I would like to, I have other commitments, so any rapid fire ways?

So how about this; I'd be willing to help you level up. I grind CEO stuff like it was my 2nd job. Hell, I wouldn't mind if you just sat around and didn't participate in the jobs. Usually I tend to alternate back and forth between Haulage, Headhunter, and Sightseer, while occasionally tossing in a round of Transporter, as well as Most Wanted. Using this way you can rank up seriously fast.

If you're interested send me a private message here on GTAForums. As long as you're a passive player and don't kill me or my friends for no reason, I'm willing to help you. :)

ragedandcaged
  • ragedandcaged

CHECK YO SELF

• Members
  • United-States

Posted A week ago

You'll reap the benefits of being a higher rank while everyone else will reap the benefits of a fresher, cleaner you. Plus you won't have to worry about the falling into the trap of buying Shark Cards, since you won't be able to afford them due to your astronomically high water bill.

You sound like a dirty gurl.
  • Coninefan and ryannata like this

Tokasmoka
  • Tokasmoka

Trick

• Members
  • Canada

Posted A week ago

Personally I would just do contact missions, that's how I ranked up my alt.

• ryannata likes this

TankGirl
  • TankGirl

Follow me get a proxy for free

• Members
  • United-States

Posted A week ago

Anything double RP just grind the crap out of it. I went from a rank 70 to a rank 210 in two weeks back when contact missions were double RP and cash a few months ago.

• ryannata likes this

SuperJude™
  • SuperJude™

Not The Nicest Guy

• Members
  • United-States

Posted A week ago

Heists.
  • ryannata likes this

Jamwes
  • Jamwes

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members
  • United-States

Posted A week ago

Since op got complete account reset, no assets at all, not even sightseer is good since it needs buzzard to get job done. I think double rp adversary job is best choice, no ammo cost, no vehicle needed.

sightseer is easy enough with any of the free helicopters that spawn.
  • ryannata likes this

DrRumpleSweatyForeSkin
  • DrRumpleSweatyForeSkin

Jet Lover & Freemode Terrorist Since 2013

• Members
  • Antarctica

Posted A week ago

Crates give you hefty rp. But I have too many bad memories from that Titan crashing wiping away all my grind so I dont bother with it anymore.

• ryannata likes this

idonknowhow
  • idonknowhow

Mack Pimp

• Members
  • Hong-Kong

Posted A week ago

sightseer is easy enough with any of the free helicopters that spawn.

I am not sure what rank can get helicopter spawn.

Brick Top
  • Brick Top

Homie

• Members
  • France

Posted A week ago

You could always idle contact missions like some douche, seems to work for the tossers

septimoose
  • septimoose

Birthday Cake Enthusiast

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted A week ago

Crates give you hefty rp. But I have too many bad memories from that Titan crashing wiping away all my grind so I dont bother with it anymore.

I'm sorry for your loss, I lost my Titan to the sea recently.

PNutterSammich
  • PNutterSammich

Gangsta

• Members
  • None

Posted A week ago

Actually, before doing any of the above, work out really hard at the gym. Get all sweaty and then DON'T shower for a few days. Trust me, you will really rank up after that. 

Kushology
  • Kushology

Bleeding Green

• Members
  • Canada
  • Biggest Pervert
    Nicest Canadian

Posted A week ago

Actually, before doing any of the above, work out really hard at the gym. Get all sweaty and then DON'T shower for a few days. Trust me, you will really rank up after that. 

Don't forget to cover yourself in baby oil and spend most of your time flexing in the mirror.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users