Photo

At least three times as long loading times

No replies to this topic
B Dawg
  • B Dawg

The Mystic Peephole

• Members
  • Bosnia-and-Herzegovina

Posted 12 September 2017 - 01:40 PM Edited by B Dawg, 12 September 2017 - 02:08 PM.

Since yesterday, my EFLC has been acting really weird. The loading times for some reason are much longer than they should be. First time loading, loading into game, loading into multiplayer, I even have loading times in between my deaths that last several seconds, sometimes more than 10 seconds (which used to be non existent before). Sometimes the game just becomes unresponsive during loading (can't open Steam Overlay or GFWL menu). Everything else about the game seems completely fine, no texture loading issues, no gameplay issues whatsoever. I reinstalled the game and still have this problem. Problem persists when game is run without Steam as well. IV doesn't seem to have this problem, not even any other game. No files were changes or mods added (on top of the ones I've already had aka scripthook/asi loader/trainer). Version is 1120.

Edit: Switching to 1130 fixes the loading time problem, but I would prefer playing on 1120 for the sake of full mod functionality.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users