Quantcast

» «
Photo

Having more people in a session seems to increase hanger stock value?

7 replies to this topic
Omnifarious
  • Omnifarious

Le Tittle

• Members
  • None

Posted 12 September 2017 - 01:02 PM

Or is it just a bug? I'm at 23/50 narcotics, which was worth 230,000 GTA$ in my solo session. I had a connection error, and was plopped into a huge lobby. My hanger is saying my stock is now worth 500,000 GTA$. Same 23 crates.

• Remapped likes this

mrgstrings
  • mrgstrings

Knife beats Chainsaw

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 12 September 2017 - 01:05 PM Edited by mrgstrings, 12 September 2017 - 01:14 PM.

This is similar to all other businesses except cars. When you sell you will get an extra amount of $$$ depending on the number of people in the session, not sure about the exact % though. :)

Edit: Also Idk if you get this and the extra payment for the smuggled goods.

• Omnifarious likes this

Omnifarious
  • Omnifarious

Le Tittle

• Members
  • None

Posted 12 September 2017 - 01:27 PM

This is similar to all other businesses except cars. When you sell you will get an extra amount of $$$ depending on the number of people in the session, not sure about the exact % though. :)

Edit: Also Idk if you get this and the extra payment for the smuggled goods.

Boy, I wish GTA had a more mature audience. That'd be great to get a bonus like that on sales! I would never sell in public, ever. Even your own associates can't be trusted, haha. I've watched people purposely fail million dollar sales just to get off on someone's suffering. I've got 20 million in sales earnings total, with a 100% sell success rate with I/E, lol. 

delorianlazarus
  • delorianlazarus

Hustler

• Members
  • France

Posted 12 September 2017 - 02:42 PM

You are seeing the x2 bonus on hangar sales, nothing more.

And if there is people in the lobby who are not in your org, you get a (tiny) bonus for sales. 1% more per dude online in the lobby.
  • IamCourtney and clinical oppression like this

ntinoskonsta
  • ntinoskonsta

Lawless Inc. CEO

• Members
  • Greece

Posted 12 September 2017 - 07:40 PM

The bonus is actually 40k. Hangar cargo earnings are doubled, which brings it up to 460k.

Xbox Prisoner
  • Xbox Prisoner

Crackhead

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 12 September 2017 - 08:35 PM Edited by Xbox Prisoner, 12 September 2017 - 08:35 PM.

its not a bug its another rockstar double sell event. but this time on smugglers run

Computrix
  • Computrix

Car Enthusiast

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 12 September 2017 - 08:41 PM

I feel like those bonuses aren't worth the 95% chance someone will grief your shipment with any number of explosive weapons/vehicles.

PNutterSammich
  • PNutterSammich

Gangsta

• Members
  • None

Posted 14 September 2017 - 05:43 AM

I feel like those bonuses aren't worth the 95% chance someone will grief your shipment with any number of explosive weapons/vehicles.

The amount of effort vs. reward is not worth the chance, even with a 2x event. 4x maybe, but 2x....nah.

I mean, hell, at base (1x) rates, robbing stores would probably net you an equal if not better rate of cash per hour. And with that, you don't have to worry about griefers or AI with god level aim-bot sorcery following you everywhere you go.

I honestly think it would be worth a test. Get 2 players, one robbing stores, one doing solo hangar missions and straight up compare the two.

• jazzbone and J1M like this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users