livejoker
  • livejoker

October 1st

• Van Society
  • None
  • Funniest Member 2016
    Doggo-Chop Winner 2016
    14K Doggo/Catto-Chop Winner 2017

Posted A week ago Edited by livejoker, A week ago.

I use a PM with an inactive member to store ideas for threads I have and projects. One of these projects has been having issues to the point where any progress I make on it whenever I try to save the message it results in the following error (pictured below). I don't want to resort to using any of my old posts buried through the years to hide my project nor am I willing to keep my work unsaved in an open tab for days on end (which I've been doing for about a week and a half now...).

Any fix to this? I've tried copy & pasting the whole message and saving again, refreshing and even temporarily saving the project in an old post, closing down Firefox completely and then opening it up and trying to save the message again but with no success. Any help on this would be great. I've done a test and cut it in half and it actually saved so now I have to use two PM's and work between them which isn't that ideal..It seems PM's have a limit on how big a PM can be. Anyone know the limit on it?

7XHWoIl.png

SLUMPUSSY
  • SLUMPUSSY

Boss

• The Yardies
  • Unknown
  • Super Special Gold Star 2006
    Draw Contest Booby Prize 2016
    Campaign Poster Booby Prize 2016
    Doggo-Chop Winner 2016

Posted A week ago

I mean if you're just storing stuff in plaintext you could use notepad

livejoker
  • livejoker

October 1st

• Van Society
  • None
  • Funniest Member 2016
    Doggo-Chop Winner 2016

Posted A week ago Edited by livejoker, A week ago.

Nah, it's got pictures and usage of BBcode. I could store it as raw BBcode but it's much easier to do it on the forum as it's already formatted to be thread ready.

Doesn't really matter if there's a proper fix now as I've saved it as 2 PM's. Just sucks that I have to do this work-around. :(

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users