Photo

[PS3] Bounty feature still not available

7 replies to this topic
Gat_2011
  • Gat_2011

Stuck in LS - Kifflom

• Members
  • France

Posted A week ago Edited by Gat_2011, A week ago.

Hiya all,

I got the following answer to one of my R* tickets two hours ago

But as far as I'm concerned, when I call Lester, I still can't put a bounty on anyone. It still says "You must be Level 10 blah blah blah"

Aaron B. (Rockstar Support)

Sep 11, 16:37 EDT

Hello Gat_LIII,

Thank you for contacting Rockstar Support.

We understand that you are unable to achieve the platinum trophy or complete daily objectives as the bounties has been disabled.

We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience that this has caused.

We would like to inform you that the bounties has been re-enabled on GTA Online. Now you will be able to set bounties on other players in the game. We hope that your concerns has been clarified.

Kindly let us know if you have further concerns and we will be glad to assist you with it.

Have a nice day!

Best regards,

Aaron B.
Rockstar Support

StangOne50
  • StangOne50

BEASTMODE

• Members
  • United-States

Posted A week ago

Hey bro. What is the characters rank?

Have you visited Lester by going to the L on the map or has it just never popped up?

Gat_2011
  • Gat_2011

Stuck in LS - Kifflom

• Members
  • France

Hey bro. What is the characters rank?

Have you visited Lester by going to the L on the map or has it just never popped up?

I had this in mind too so I tried with my "old" Gat_2011 id.

It's not better lol. When I call Lester to try to put a bounty on someone It says "this item unlocks at level 10"

My ticket to R* was to complain about getting "collect a bounty" as a daily duty.

I don't mind they disabled bounties.

I just opened a ticket to complain about this as it makes impossible the "28 in a row duties" award

I also highlighted the fact that platinum trophy is impossible on PS3 (for new players) since one trophy is "survive 24 hours with a bounty"

I have platinum with both Gat_LIII and Gat_2011, not my problem. I just would like to win the "28 in a row duties" award with my Gat_LIII boy character :-)

Gaffa™
  • Gaffa™

The miserable fart!

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted A week ago

Did you specify your console when you created that ticket? Knowing how brain-dead the chaps over at Support are, I wouldn't be surprised if they're assuming you mean the PC version, even if there was information right in front of them which pointed to the PS3 variant. 

Are you able to get a bounty from stealing cars? 

StangOne50
  • StangOne50

BEASTMODE

• Members
  • United-States

Posted A week ago

I was not aware that R disabled bounties, but now you say they enabled it again but its just not working for you?

Gat_2011
  • Gat_2011

Stuck in LS - Kifflom

• Members
  • France

Did you specify your console when you created that ticket? Knowing how brain-dead the chaps over at Support are, I wouldn't be surprised if they're assuming you mean the PC version, even if there was information right in front of them which pointed to the PS3 variant. ---> Yes

Are you able to get a bounty from stealing cars? ---> No

Here is a copy of my ticket.... I mentioned PS3 in my text a couple of times :-)

Gat_L3

Sep 11, 13:22 EDT

Since 2017 April 11th, Rockstar has desactivated bounties on PS3.... 5 months ago. First, this makes Platinum trophy on PS3 impossible to achieve for those players that did not have it yet since one of the needed trophies is "survive 24 hours with a bounty on you". And second, we keep getting "collect a bounty" as a daily objective every other 10 or 15 days which makes the 28 duties award impossible to get as well.

Your support article does not provide any solution. It is just a statement.
We cannot even choose to clic on "NO" (it does not help). The only choice left is "Yes".
Rockstar has desactivated bounties, nothing else, nothing more. Rockstar keeps selling GTA V on PS3 knowing that the platinum trophy is impossible. You did not even take the time to cancel the "collect a bounty" daily objective. Would you have liked to disgust players on PS3, you would not have done better

Gat_2011
  • Gat_2011

Stuck in LS - Kifflom

• Members
  • France

Posted A week ago

I was not aware that R disabled bounties, but now you say they enabled it again but its just not working for you?

It is not just for me. I should not have trusted Aaron B. I reopened another ticket about this and here is R* answer

Franklin L. (Rockstar Support)

Sep 12, 00:50 EDT

Hello Gat_L3,

Thank you for contacting Rockstar Support.

We understand that you are having issues completing your PlayStation achievements due to Bounty feature being shut down.

We are sorry for any miscommunication of information, as for now, the bounty feature is still disabled for the PlayStation 3.

You can refer to the following link regarding the Bounty feature:
https://support.rockstargames.com/hc/en-us/articles/115005592527-Cheat-method-affecting-PC-PS3-and-Xbox-360-systems-in-GTA-Online

As for future updates to any feature, do refer to Newswire for more info.

Kindly let us know if you have further concerns and we will be glad to assist you with it.

Have a nice day!

Best regards,

Franklin L.
Rockstar Support

Sorry the title of this Topic is wrong. It should be [PS3] Bounty feature Still not available

:-(

Gaffa™
  • Gaffa™

The miserable fart!

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted A week ago

Yeah, I thought they may have overlooked that obvious factor. 

I doubt they'll ever be re-enabled on PS3 and Xbox360. 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users