Quantcast

» «
Photo

Has Grand Theft Auto Online jumped the shark?

315 replies to this topic
El Payaso
  • El Payaso

CPoC

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 13 September 2017 - 04:09 PM

I think it jumped the shark when we got a bike that could fly and shoot rockets.
  • Mattoropael, Ya Boy Punk Fan, The-Irish-Hunter and 1 other like this

CUTS3R
  • CUTS3R

PVE and Coop advocate

• Members
  • France
  • Next DLC Thread Page 3000 Winner

Posted 13 September 2017 - 04:24 PM Edited by CUTS3R, 13 September 2017 - 04:27 PM.

I think it jumped the shark when we got a bike that could fly and shoot rockets.

It really began with I/E tbh. The R2K, Rocket voltic and Phantom wedge were when i started fearing about the direction the game was going. And time has proven me right. Financially GTAO may be at its all time high, but creatively it's as dead as  a beached whale.

A f*cking Batmobile... Really ?

• Rafae, Commander S, Ya Boy Punk Fan and 4 others like this

Voodoo-Hendrix
  • Voodoo-Hendrix

Slight Return

• Members
  • Mexico

Posted 13 September 2017 - 04:37 PM

In the back. Like with a knife?

Well, I can't see you interacting with another human being, virtual or otherwise, in a way that isn't violent, rude or trollish.
My 154 gta friends would say different.

I bet you grief them regardless because "ItS gTa" "ThE gAmE tOlD mE to" or another bullsh*t response.
  • Ya Boy Punk Fan and The-Irish-Hunter like this

ragedandcaged
  • ragedandcaged

HYPOCRISY IS THICK HERE.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 13 September 2017 - 04:41 PM

In the back. Like with a knife?

Well, I can't see you interacting with another human being, virtual or otherwise, in a way that isn't violent, rude or trollish.
My 154 gta friends would say different.
I bet you grief them regardless because "ItS gTa" "ThE gAmE tOlD mE to" or another bullsh*t response.

Nope. I prefer teamwork and friendship. It's a pet peeve of mine -- friend killing.

Which is one reason I find that lie the gtaf crew hangs onto as laughable.
  • TheKingChivas likes this

Big Molio
  • Big Molio

Oop North

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 13 September 2017 - 04:52 PM

I think people should state how long they have been playing this game.  This forum is filled with veterans who remember the billionaire days and when a mechanic actually delivered your car.  I love this game and I think its the greatest game of all time but I am slowly getting tired of all the DLC's that involve a money making business.

I have played this game for quite some time now and I have seen friends come and go.  Stopped playing.

The game may be popular but it's geared towards new players.

I think we can accurately assess the game if we knew how long everyone has been playing.

I've been playing since day one. Midnight purchase, played story for the two weeks or so then hit online as soon as it released. It was sh*te at first, loads of issues and not much to do (except Coveted, over and over, plus freeroam battles) There is loads to do now but still people bitch about it.

I thought I had dreamed it that the mechanic actually brought the car to you in online. Wonder why they ditched it?

GrungeNinja
  • GrungeNinja

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 13 September 2017 - 05:43 PM Edited by GrungeNinja, 13 September 2017 - 05:51 PM.

GTA:O would be very different if there were dedicated servers, no easy acess to heavy guns (bazoocas and the like), military vehicles, no magic spawn vehicles, in other words, the old and good GTA we (25+ age ppl) used to know and play. A game based on street criminals, not a battlefield hybrid.

So yes, GTA:O will be going downhill this way based on a kids style game.

So only children like GTAO the way it is now?

Adults cannot like it in the current format?

I Never said only children like GTAO, i said that the game is designed to be easy for them.  ( 18+ game right?)   My ass.

no easy acess to heavy guns (bazoocas and the like), military vehicles

That's a massive thumbs down from me.

There's always been rocket launchers, and military vehicles. I will never give mine up.

GTA's classic vehicles and weapons shouldn't die just so that cargo work can be awkwardly crammed into public sessions where they're not really ideal anyway.

I know there always been rockes launchers and military vehicles in previous games,  but they were never a spawn button / menu ammunition buy.   

You can't buy a rocket launcher in a Gun Store in US.   The way to get those things in the game, should be only via Zancudo / Bunker.

Jammsbro
  • Jammsbro

Pogo 4 life

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 13 September 2017 - 08:58 PM

Yes. When the HL came out I disagreed with it. Same with the insurgent and so on.

Now, the HL and Insurgent look like toys next to some of the stupid stuff we have. THe weaponised stuff would be fun in another game, Saints Row or something but they have turned GTA into an embarrasment.

The flying bike is the worst of all. That is the current version of the chradder.

We wanted playable content, missions, more heists, stuff like that.

Instead they gave us 500+ ever more expensive cars that we have to grind and grind and grind for.

• Ya Boy Punk Fan, GrungeNinja, -LN- and 2 others like this

similarly
  • similarly

Crackhead

• Members
  • Japan

Posted 13 September 2017 - 11:37 PM

Here's where I think the shark jumped:
This is Grand Theft Auto ... but from the beginning we were restricted on what cars we could steal and what we could keep ... and ONLY because R wanted to sell the cars (or ideally, sell shark cards).

Even when i/e came out, we couldn't, for example, choose to KEEP a car for ourselves.  Isn't this Grand Theft Auto?

I think as time has passed, R's gotten too wrapped up in giving us stuff to by, and coming up with new ways to grind, and hasn't really done enough to make GTAO anything but a PvP free-for-all.  Considering how, pre-launch, they really got my attention with all the things they were planning for people to do, the focus has really narrowed imo.

• Mattoropael, gtafan26, R3CON and 2 others like this

PNutterSammich
  • PNutterSammich

Gangsta

• Members
  • None

Posted 13 September 2017 - 11:40 PM

Since sharks are not online, no.

zoso80
  • zoso80

Uninstalled GTA 10-6-17, an era comes to a close.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 13 September 2017 - 11:49 PM Edited by zoso80, 13 September 2017 - 11:48 PM.

Nice deflection.

You don't agree, fine.  At least have some substance rather than turn into a personal 'you whine, you bitch, you still play - nahnah' cliche.

*rolls eyes*

The fact these threads are popping up represent something happening in the GTA:O world even if you disagree. 

The game is in big trouble. Everyone I talked to now hates S R and Destiny 2 just came out. Plus, we know Ckstar has all their resources on Rdr again. They are drip feeding mostly useless garbage in between god awful updates. My playing days are on the ropes.

The Housers didn't jump they shark, they f***ed it and veteran players at the same time. Aspiring Trumps they must be. What's next, GTAO University? Only costs 300 megalodon cards!

I hate the game, I hate the developer, but I still play the game, and discuss it online.... Is basically what you said. Do you not see the hypocrisy in that? If you don't like it any more, don't play it.

Irony for the win! A online game in service of sharks has none while the single player that has sharks is ignored.

/Thread

• gtafan26, Ya Boy Punk Fan and Voodoo-Hendrix like this

Mattoropael
  • Mattoropael

Proud Killer of Rate The Car Above You

• Members
  • Unknown

Posted 14 September 2017 - 01:17 AM Edited by Mattoropael, 14 September 2017 - 02:07 AM.

Here's where I think the shark jumped:
This is Grand Theft Auto ... but from the beginning we were restricted on what cars we could steal and what we could keep ... and ONLY because R wanted to sell the cars (or ideally, sell shark cards).

Even when i/e came out, we couldn't, for example, choose to KEEP a car for ourselves.  Isn't this Grand Theft Auto?

I think as time has passed, R's gotten too wrapped up in giving us stuff to by, and coming up with new ways to grind, and hasn't really done enough to make GTAO anything but a PvP free-for-all.  Considering how, pre-launch, they really got my attention with all the things they were planning for people to do, the focus has really narrowed imo.

Which part of Grand Buy Auto do you not understard? Whoops I think I typed something wrong there.... or perhaps not.

Truth be told though, I wasn't too bothered by that aspect until after the prices have spiked badly since IGG, and I/E turned out to be "CRATES BUT CARS" that cannot be used for your personal collection (it even insults everyone with a mandatory "remove tracker" modification FFS). With traffic not being updated, and all the update cars being buy-only regardless of prices, the Grand Theft Auto part of the name is really a backdrop more than anything else.

• zoso80, similarly, Xiled and 2 others like this

Xiled
  • Xiled

The Truth

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 14 September 2017 - 05:01 AM

I remember when you used to steal super/high end cars not buy them. Maybe thats why I don't like the modern rockstar. You can't steal any high end cars in online to keep. You buy them all from the websites and you only can steal the 20 or so cars that are always driven by npcs. Can't even steal and keep a comet from the street. Oh no the $10,000 that I could potentially make on selling it than having to wait 48 minutes if I happen to sell another one. I think the "mmo style" ownership of vehicles has ruined what the point of gta is. I think smugglers run would have been better if they updated flight school, added more lessons and gave decent discounts for getting all of a type of medal for a couple aircraft. Instead they decided to to the business thing again and lock things behind a pay/time wall. Its sad that gta san andreas is from 2004 and has these elements in the base game meanwhile gta online had to add this stuff back as a dlc in 2017.

Grand Theft Auto - GTA San Andreas you steal a hydra, cargobob, and jetpack for story missions and get to keep them permanently at an abandoned airstrip you buy for $80,000 You get a rustler for all bronze medals, a stunt plane for all silver medals, and a hunter for all gold medals in flight school.

Grand Buy Auto - GTA Online you have to buy a hanger for minimum $1,000,000 and you get a cuban 800. If you want the "rustler", hunter, cargobob, hydra, stunt plane your forced to buy them to keep them.

• gtafan26, Jammsbro, R3CON and 2 others like this

HamwithCheese
  • HamwithCheese

President of the LS Coquette Owners Club

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 14 September 2017 - 05:07 AM

I can totally understand it and am ok with it. I mean gtao is kind of a sh*tty mmo, but an mmo nonetheless. Grind for hours and buy that shiny new toy.

But what I don't understand is why r* refuses to invigorate the environment by adding new cars to traffic spawns. I mean, the super expensive stuff should be extremely rare, but you get what I mean. They're so adamant on this "buy before you try" strategy, they fail to realize that people will buy stuff if they like it.
  • R3CON, CUTS3R, Nossirag and 1 other like this

Xiled
  • Xiled

The Truth

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 14 September 2017 - 05:17 AM Edited by Xiled, 14 September 2017 - 05:18 AM.

New traffic spawns would be great. If you keep driving around looking for dubstas I swear I only see the same 10 cars and nothing else. One time I even counted each car on a piece of paper while collecting dubstas. Like let things like the kuruma and other low end cars spawn. I think even the original top down GTA game has a better variety of vehicles.
  • Nossirag and Voodoo-Hendrix like this

gizmonomono
  • gizmonomono

What ifs are a waste of time

• Members
  • Croatia

Posted 14 September 2017 - 05:55 AM

Out of curiosity, how many of the people who whine about shark cards on here are also self-proclaimed proud griefers?

By my calculations, based on the price of the Great White shark card, every PV you blow up costs you on average a real money value of 5-10 pence (UK), or even more if you're blowing up supercars.

If you're paying for the freedom to p*** people off, you don't have much cause for complaint in my book. 

Another interesting point that was made on here the other day: If you're destroying deliveries and supplies, you're the one making it harder for people to make money, not Rockstar, so again, you forfeit your credibility to moan about shark cards.

As a certain griefer confirmed here, actually, the mayority of griefers actually glitch their money to fund their griefing ways. That's why they spam OTR/Ghost Org, BTS, RPGs and stickies/EWO, because they literally have nothing to lose.

Also, notice how almost (not everyone) only griefers and trolls are totally fine with the current state of the game? It's because it let's them do as they please with not only total impunity, also encouragement and rewarding of the grief they do. They oppose any and all discussion to improve the game because they see their unpunished behaviour threatened. Also they shill for any and all ill fitted and broken weapons, vehicles and mechanics that R* adds because they like to f*ck other players as safely as possible.

I love the chaos of freemode pvp so I adapt.

I Don't like the chaos, but like you, I adapt as well. There is always a solution for anything in the game. You can choose to be mad at Rockstar for it, hoping they'll fix it. OR you can just enjoy what you have.
If only everyone understood how we don't all have to like the same things and accept others likes and dislikes.

Two griefers patting themselves in the back, how cute.

What gave me away? When I said I don't enjoy chaos, or when I said I enjoy the game?

Hahaha :D

Chrome Toyota Prius
  • Chrome Toyota Prius

I'm probably going to regret this name change

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 14 September 2017 - 06:11 AM

To be 100% honest, I've only been playing this game for a year now. But, I probably wouldn't say that the content is what would put me off the game if I were playing from day one. What would put me off is playing the same game for four years straight.

• TheKingChivas and Voodoo-Hendrix like this

GTAUrbanCamping
  • GTAUrbanCamping

Urban Camper

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 14 September 2017 - 06:27 AM

I think it jumped the shark many moons ago.

Its the same vehicles, same everything with a tiny change. Its nothing brand new. Creators have no creativity. New heists would get my attention
  • Voodoo-Hendrix likes this

Black-Dragon96
  • Black-Dragon96

Bounty Hunter

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 14 September 2017 - 10:48 AM

It has jumped the sharkcard.
The greed of TakeTwo and Rockstar is the main issue of this game. It results in bugs only getting patched if they make Rockstar loose out on potential profit or if they give a player something for free and Vans from the 70s being more expensive than a supercar.
  • Mattoropael, Xiled, The-Irish-Hunter and 2 others like this

derek0514
  • derek0514

Playa

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 14 September 2017 - 11:17 AM Edited by derek0514, 14 September 2017 - 11:22 AM.

Yes - have gone back to invite only for most part, doing fav jobs. Have become sick of grinding gone to mix shark cards occasionally.

Each update more expensive toys and if you enable hearing them - 12 yr olds.

What really hacks me off is finding a halfway decent lobby do something like AE and some crew member wants me be associate lol. No thanks just want do my own thing.

The last 2 updates really expensive putting increased pressure on pvp. It's impossible do any of the biz in less than optimal lobby. I should not have to deal with that.

I hated the crate biz, mc slightly better but hated getting hosed w multiple delivery vehicles, AE best, GR a mc spinoff, now the smuggling biz like crates - forget it

Just going to stick with can afford w money earned in game unless something really wanted came up then occasional shark card.
  • Voodoo-Hendrix likes this

Milesinho
  • Milesinho

Mack Pimp

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 14 September 2017 - 11:23 AM

The greed of TakeTwo and Rockstar is the main issue of this game. It results in bugs only getting patched if they make Rockstar loose out on potential profit or if they give a player something for free and Vans from the 70s being more expensive than a supercar.

To be fair, Rockstar has given you everything for free. 

I realise for new players the amount of stuff available to buy in the game must  seem overwhelming, but those who've been playing for a couple of years should have earned most of the stuff they want by now through play. Unless of course you're trying to buy everything in the game, in which case my question is why? This isn't Pokemon. The goal isn't to own every singe available item. Just buy the things you actually want!

Rockstar can't change the entire economy just to let new players catch up. Shark cards are available to people who want them. The constant bleating about them is incredibly tedious. With very few exceptions, you can earn enough money to buy almost any item in the game in a couple of days of play.

Making money in the game isn't hard. I/E alone can earn you $300k in a couple of hours. Get a grip.

• gizmonomono, Semaj 2JZ♢ and ragedandcaged like this

gizmonomono
  • gizmonomono

• Members
  • Croatia

Posted 14 September 2017 - 11:41 AM

I realise for new players the amount of stuff available to buy in the game must  seem overwhelming, but those who've been playing for a couple of years should have earned most of the stuff they want by now through play. Unless of course you're trying to buy everything in the game, in which case my question is why? This isn't Pokemon. The goal isn't to own every singe available item. Just buy the things you actually want!

Rockstar can't change the entire economy just to let new players catch up. Shark cards are available to people who want them. The constant bleating about them is incredibly tedious. With very few exceptions, you can earn enough money to buy almost any item in the game in a couple of days of play.

Making money in the game isn't hard. I/E alone can earn you $300k in a couple of hours. Get a grip.

WORD

ViceOfLiberty
  • ViceOfLiberty

Prankster

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 14 September 2017 - 12:55 PM

You sure, champ?

maxresdefault.jpg

• gizmonomono and Voodoo-Hendrix like this

gizmonomono
  • gizmonomono

• Members
  • Croatia

Posted 14 September 2017 - 01:02 PM

You sure, champ?

maxresdefault.jpg

Hahaha, what a setup :D

ViceOfLiberty
  • ViceOfLiberty

Prankster

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 14 September 2017 - 01:18 PM Edited by ViceOfLiberty, 14 September 2017 - 01:33 PM.

I can't even rob a bank in free roam that already has an interior. All they would have to do is copy and paste the stupid convenience store clerk script into a bank teller model, change the payout and wanted level and add an armed guard or two with shotguns to blast and wannabe hero civilians to crowd control. Then they could just add a f*cking safe model that's basically a textured cube with beveled edges that spawns cash pickups when you blast it enough times. f*cking Super Mario figured that concept out in like 1947. R* did too with the armored cars but I guess they had to remove it because it was too hard for them. Oh wait, the f*cking cash register already has this script. Drop it in a different model and change the payout value, retard. Seriously, this update would take an incompetent developer like 2 hours to f*cking make. Make it so it's a pain in the ass to handle all of the aspects of it at the same time to promote players working together. IE: Triggerman, Wheelman, a guy to blow the safe...

This is a f*cking LA robbery game and not once have I got caught up in some N. Hollywood sh*t. I don't count pulling 3 juggernaught suits and a minigun out of a little ass duffle bag and recreating the shootout scene from the first terminator with splosions to be anywhere in the realm of that, just because they walked out of a bank to cops outside.

Saints Row 1 has a better free roam robbery mechanic than a 2013 GTA game centered around the concept of robberies with a $250m budget and 4 extra years of updates on top of that. It's laughable. Whoever is in charge of this sh*t at Rockstar probably has mild autism at best. Lmao 

How the f*ck is your new GTA game worse at being what it's supposed to be on the most basic level than a 2005 game that ripped off your 2004 game!? This is what happens when you hire programmers from Bombay or New Dheli or some sh*t to make the decisions for you because you're the bossman and you don't need to work anymore or whatever the f*ck.

I bet Sam and Dan Houser are too busy dating eachother to care. I wonder which one is the bottom bitch, or are they taking turns getting the business from Zelnick?

• Kiyone_Alien_Cop, Xiled, Nossirag and 1 other like this

Black-Dragon96
  • Black-Dragon96

Bounty Hunter

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 14 September 2017 - 01:29 PM

Gta online is not free. Its part of gta 5, the game you pay 60 $ for. It would be free if you could access it without buying gta 5.

Just buy the things you actually want!

Thats what i do, the thing is this stuff is whats so expensive.
"Want a P996 Lazer? Thats 6,5 Million please!
Wanna stay competetiv for racing? Buy this new 3,5 Million $ car to wreck everyone else until we patch something on it to make it absolutely useless."

Rockstar can't change the entire economy just to let new players catch up. Shark cards are available to people who want them. The constant bleating about them is incredibly tedious.

There is no economy. The amount of gta $ is not limited in any way.
The whole game is centered around selling as many sharkcards as possible these days. The were less of a problem during the old days aka. the time where the adder was the most expensive car, the time where a 1,25 Million $ Sharkcard could actually get you everything of a dlc and not just half a car.

And what do these 300k get you? 1 research item to fast track, 1/10 of 1 of the new car or 1/4 of the money you paid for you I/E warehouse.
You also have to consider that to earn these 300k per hour you first need 3 other guys (who get paid 5 k during the process unless you invest time to help them), use the trick that lets you only source highend cars and you have to hope that no dipsh*t piloting a hydra swoops in a blows you cars to a deep layer of hell.
  • Xiled, The-Irish-Hunter, Nossirag and 2 others like this

Voodoo-Hendrix
  • Voodoo-Hendrix

Slight Return

• Members
  • Mexico

Posted 14 September 2017 - 02:06 PM

Friendly reminder that the updates (I will not call them DLCs because unlike them, updates are mandatory to play online) aren't free, you know why? Because there's people out there who are paying for them when buying Shark Cards.

Also, while GTAO may haven't jumped the Shark card economically yet (even while Gunrunning was pretty close), it already jumped the Shark creatively.

I don't mind the over militarization of recent updates, I don't mind having fantasy vehicles like the Ruiner 2000 and the Vigilante soon, GTA always had a wacky side of it even in GTA IV. Hell, you drive a James Bond car ripoff in Story Mode.

What I don't like is how all these updates, weapons, vehicles and game modes don't have cohesion, barely fit together and are self contained. I mean, why I can't use any of my camos from my bunker in my new planes?

Also the oversaturation with military vehicles, fantasy vehicles, supercars, high fashion and combat gear barely fits with the semirealistic focus that R* focused since GTA IV. It's jarring find R* finely crafted world reduced to an endless warzone filled with jets, tanks, armored vehicles, flying bikes and warmongers in ill fitted clothing.

Comparing GTAO to Saints Row feels like am insult to the former, because unlike GTAO, Saints Row did found its own identity.

So while GTAO is more popular than ever, is alsl creatively dead.
  • similarly, Xiled and Nossirag like this

Milesinho
  • Milesinho

Mack Pimp

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 14 September 2017 - 02:10 PM Edited by Milesinho, 14 September 2017 - 04:46 PM.

Gta online is not free. Its part of gta 5, the game you pay 60 $ for. It would be free if you could access it without buying gta 5.

Thats what i do, the thing is this stuff is whats so expensive.
"Want a P996 Lazer? Thats 6,5 Million please!
Wanna stay competetiv for racing? Buy this new 3,5 Million $ car to wreck everyone else until we patch something on it to make it absolutely useless."

There is no economy. The amount of gta $ is not limited in any way.
The whole game is centered around selling as many sharkcards as possible these days. The were less of a problem during the old days aka. the time where the adder was the most expensive car, the time where a 1,25 Million $ Sharkcard could actually get you everything of a dlc and not just half a car.

And what do these 300k get you? 1 research item to fast track, 1/10 of 1 of the new car or 1/4 of the money you paid for you I/E warehouse.
You also have to consider that to earn these 300k per hour you first need 3 other guys (who get paid 5 k during the process unless you invest time to help them), use the trick that lets you only source highend cars and you have to hope that no dipsh*t piloting a hydra swoops in a blows you cars to a deep layer of hell.

You originally bought the single player game. Rockstar gave you GTAO as free DLC. 

I did say there were exceptions, but that the cost of most things can be earned in a couple of days. I know a way get Lazers for free BTW ;)

They're not releasing a new fastest car every week. 

For me the game is not centred around shark cards. I've never felt the need to buy one and never felt that my enjoyment of the game has been compromised. That's my point.

I do all my I/E solo and rarely lose a car.

As a final point, it's also worth considering the fact that most full price games give you maybe 10-20 hours of gameplay. I've happily bought GTA V twice (360 and XBone), yet with hundreds of hours played, I could buy plenty of shark cards and still consider I'd had my money's worth.

• Semaj 2JZ♢ likes this

Mattoropael
  • Mattoropael

Proud Killer of Rate The Car Above You

• Members
  • Unknown

Posted 14 September 2017 - 02:14 PM

It's totally free man, what are you talking about? It's the SP you pay for and Online is FREE. Legit. No lies.

Just ignore that very conveniently timed ban wave right before Steam Summer Sale. Pretty please.

ViceOfLiberty
  • ViceOfLiberty

Prankster

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 14 September 2017 - 02:22 PM Edited by ViceOfLiberty, 14 September 2017 - 02:27 PM.

It's totally free man, what are you talking about? It's the SP you pay for and Online is FREE. Legit. No lies.

Just ignore that very conveniently timed ban wave right before Steam Summer Sale. Pretty please.

Actually you pay for the disk/download file which includes both at the same time. They are mutually exclusive to one-another. You pay for the disk that is needed to access GTA:O therefore you pay for GTA:O whether or not you have to continue paying after that.

It's like when you buy a new car and you get a year of "free oil changes". You aren't getting free oil changes, they come with the car when you buy it as part of the package. DLC = Free oil changes/warranty repairs. 

• Mattoropael and Nossirag like this

Black-Dragon96
  • Black-Dragon96

Bounty Hunter

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 14 September 2017 - 04:58 PM

You originally bought the single player game. Rockstar gave you GTAO as free DLC.

I bought a game that has the online part advertised on the box and that I need the disk for to access online. GTA online is definitly not free.

I did say there were exceptions, but that the cost of most things can be earned in a couple of days. I know a way get Lazers for free BTW ;)
They're not releasing a new fastest car every week.

I cant get into fort zancudo without a wanted level (or paying lester) since i dont own a hangar there. This "free" lazer is also no spawnable near me, no is it colorable.

The release a new fastest car nearly every week or atleast every update (depends on whats in the update)

For me the game is not is centred around shark cards. I've never felt the need to buy one and never felt that my enjoyment of the game has been compromised. That's my point.

Well i feel that my enjoyment gets compromised by sharkcards. Dont get me wrong, I still enjoy playing, but i would enjoy it a lot more without them.
  • Xiled and The-Irish-Hunter like this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users