Quantcast

» «
Photo

what's the best hanger cargo to source and sell?

Best Answer IceDree, A week ago

1. For Counterfeit Goods & Alcohol & Tobacco you get a 5% bonus for 5 crates & it goes up an additional 5% for every 5 crates until it reaches a 50% bonus for 50 crates totaling $750,000.

2. For Animal Material, Art & Antiques, & Jewelry & Gemstone you get a 12% bonus for 10 crates & it goes up an additional 12% for every 10 crates until it reaches a 60% bonus for 50 crates totaling $800,000.

3. For Chemicals, Narcotics, & Medical Supplies you get a 35% bonus for 25 crates & it goes up to a 70% bonus for 50 crates totaling $850,000.

Well, you are in luck ... 2x$ on sales!

If you are planning to do the sales solo, sell at 9-10 crates to be manageable. So options 1 & 2 above are the way to go.

Also, mission difficulty depends on the cargo you are smuggling. The cargo types in number 1 are the easiest missions, number 2 are medium & number 3 are the hardest. (same deal as I\E).

Good luck. Go to the full post

28 replies to this topic
hugh750
  • hugh750

i drive fast and shoot at enemies in gta.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted A week ago

early this morning i broke down and bought the cheapest hanger at lsia and it left me at about $1.5 million (after upgrades, including upgrading my hydra and the free cuban 800), what's the best cargo to source and sell?

Sandpanther
  • Sandpanther

For I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds.

• Members
  • Australia

Posted A week ago

Narcotics and medical supplies.

• hugh750 likes this

hugh750
  • hugh750

• Members
  • United-States

Posted A week ago

i tried to do the narcotics run twice, the first attempt failed really bad for me (i had to do stunts in a plane (fly under bridges etc) my stunt flying wasn't good, i kept crashing). :lol:

but my second narcotics run went way better. :)

but i'll keep trying and any advice for which crates are the best ones will be helpful. :)

deadx23
  • deadx23

Big Homie

• Members
  • United-States
  • Next DLC Thread Page 3000 Winner

Posted A week ago

"None of the above"
"Option zero"
"Nada"
  • gtafan26, elfoam, 79'Blazer4x4 and 4 others like this

Shadowfennekin
  • Shadowfennekin

Proud Saints Row and Pokemon Fanboy

• Members
  • United-States

Posted A week ago Edited by Shadowfennekin, A week ago.

None. Just do them to get discounts

• 79'Blazer4x4 likes this

hugh750
  • hugh750

• Members
  • United-States

Posted A week ago

right now i'm trying to get back what i invested plus more. :lol:

but i'll keep on sourcing the crates but i was just asking advice on which crates where the best one's to source. :)

thanks for the replies guys. :)

The Sole Survivor
  • The Sole Survivor

of vault 111

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted A week ago

but i'll keep on sourcing the crates but i was just asking advice on which crates where the best one's to source. :)
if you want to recover your investment, play literally anything else

maybe chain rob stores
  • HARBUJAHN, gtafan26, elfoam and 3 others like this

hugh750
  • hugh750

• Members
  • United-States

Posted A week ago Edited by hugh750, A week ago.

maybe chain rob stores

too much work for little pay (they only pay about $1.200 at most per store).

ceo work is getting not worth it (too many players attack you for almost no reason).

plus i've given up on heists since almost no one ever joins plus i've sold my apartment.

The Sole Survivor
  • The Sole Survivor

of vault 111

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted A week ago

maybe chain rob stores

ceo work is getting not worth it (too many players attack you for almost no reason).
plus i've given up on heists since almost no one ever joins plus i've sold my apartment.
the stores thing was a joke, mostly

if you think attacks during ceo work are bad, they're worse during smuggling

also, set mtu to 650

hugh750
  • hugh750

• Members
  • United-States

maybe chain rob stores

also, set mtu to 650

sorry i don't mod.

but my hanger plus upgrades did cost as much as i thought it would earlier today, i thought it would leave me under a million but it left me over $1.5 million (maybe i was lucky).

Fozzie
  • Fozzie

Punk Rock Jock

• Van Society
  • Canada

Posted A week ago Edited by Fozzie, A week ago.

set mtu to 650

sorry i don't mod.
tumblr_ojv04uXRfv1v1z098o1_500.gif
  • Pocket Fox, HARBUJAHN, iLikeDrivinInMyTruck and 15 others like this

DemonicSpaceman
  • DemonicSpaceman

Homeboy

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted A week ago

i tried to do the narcotics run twice, the first attempt failed really bad for me (i had to do stunts in a plane (fly under bridges etc) my stunt flying wasn't good, i kept crashing). :lol:
but my second narcotics run went way better. :)
but i'll keep trying and any advice for which crates are the best ones will be helpful. :)

Fly upside down in a hydra for 3 minutes.

The crate types make no difference to the missions given, I've had them all over various different types of product.

septimoose
  • septimoose

Birthday Cake Enthusiast

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted A week ago

As they've already said - sourcing is gonna suck just as much no matter which type you go for.

For selling, Narcotics/Medical Supplies/Chemicals are best because a full 50 units (of one type) will give you a 70% bonus, for a total sale price of $850,000. 

I don't know how much you upgraded your hangar, but if you bought it with all the trimmings, it'd have set you back $3,620,000 - and that's just for the cheapest hangar with all the best upgrades.

To get that money back you'd need to fill your hangar to capacity 4.25 times, and then have perfect sales every time - I'd advise against selling alone... there's just not enough time imo

The Sole Survivor
  • The Sole Survivor

of vault 111

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted A week ago

maybe chain rob stores

also, set mtu to 650

sorry i don't mod.
but my hanger plus upgrades did cost as much as i thought it would earlier today, i thought it would leave me under a million but it left me over $1.5 million (maybe i was lucky).
and i don't play pc

it's just a network thing that i don't actually understand which puts you in public lobbies by yourself

Psoloquoise
  • Psoloquoise

Ghoti Monger

• Members

Posted A week ago

Can you still switch all supplies to one type?

hugh750
  • hugh750

• Members
  • United-States

Posted A week ago

As they've already said - sourcing is gonna suck just as much no matter which type you go for.

For selling, Narcotics/Medical Supplies/Chemicals are best because a full 50 units (of one type) will give you a 70% bonus, for a total sale price of $850,000. 

I don't know how much you upgraded your hangar, but if you bought it with all the trimmings, it'd have set you back $3,620,000 - and that's just for the cheapest hangar with all the best upgrades.

To get that money back you'd need to fill your hangar to capacity 4.25 times, and then have perfect sales every time - I'd advise against selling alone... there's just not enough time imo

for floor and lighting i stayed with default and office i took the cheapest (same with living space)), but i upgraded mechanic.

and i upgraded my cuban 800 and my hydra (better paintjob).

JoeBoneless
  • JoeBoneless

Gangsta

• Members
  • None

Posted A week ago

The best answer is: just do 42 random ones to unlock discounts

This business is a joke
  • gtafan26, 79'Blazer4x4 and Skeve613 like this

79'Blazer4x4
  • 79'Blazer4x4

Li'l G Loc

• Members
  • Canada

Posted A week ago

Take everyone's advice and only do the 42 supply runs to unlock all the trade prices(this includes trade prices for the currently unreleased aircraft as well). Doing this will take a great many hours and will only get you about $43k in profit(it's only worth it for plane discounts if you plan to buy any), you're literally better off doing nothing but VIP/CEO work such as Sightseer and Headhunter to make money.

bocephus
  • bocephus

Square Civilian

• Members
  • None

Posted A week ago Edited by bocephus, A week ago.

What's the best way to make others believe you're stupid? Repeatedly spell hangar as "hanger".

FOF8I4IHLA23JBN.LARGE.jpg

Also, changing MTU is not "modding" FFS.

A hangAr is not bought to earn money off of, but bought for aircraft discounts, ability to turn aircraft into PV's, and for access to Ft. Zancudo. Buying a hangAr at LSIA was yet another dumb move, because like that you missed out on the latter.

• Sentinel Driver and update_lsc like this

Sanches
  • Sanches

Rider boi

• Members
  • None

Posted A week ago

Drugs.

EHjU34dv7sM.jpg

hugh750
  • hugh750

• Members
  • United-States

Posted A week ago

What's the best way to make others believe you're stupid? Repeatedly spell hangar as "hanger".

FOF8I4IHLA23JBN.LARGE.jpg

Also, changing MTU is not "modding" FFS.

A hangAr is not bought to earn money off of, but bought for aircraft discounts, ability to turn aircraft into PV's, and for access to Ft. Zancudo. Buying a hangAr at LSIA was yet another dumb move, because like that you missed out on the latter.

no need for insults. :angry:

TankGirl
  • TankGirl

Follow me get a proxy for free

• Members
  • United-States

Posted A week ago

When I was doing them for discounts I found the art supplies made the best profit. I stopped running this business though because well I think it sucks personally as a way to make a decent income. 

IceDree
  • IceDree

Concierge Of Crime 💀

• Members
  • Saudi-Arabia

Posted A week ago

Autocorrect?

IceDree
  • IceDree

Concierge Of Crime 💀

• Members
  • Saudi-Arabia

Posted A week ago   Best Answer Edited by IceDree, A week ago.

1. For Counterfeit Goods & Alcohol & Tobacco you get a 5% bonus for 5 crates & it goes up an additional 5% for every 5 crates until it reaches a 50% bonus for 50 crates totaling $750,000.

2. For Animal Material, Art & Antiques, & Jewelry & Gemstone you get a 12% bonus for 10 crates & it goes up an additional 12% for every 10 crates until it reaches a 60% bonus for 50 crates totaling $800,000.

3. For Chemicals, Narcotics, & Medical Supplies you get a 35% bonus for 25 crates & it goes up to a 70% bonus for 50 crates totaling $850,000.

Well, you are in luck ... 2x$ on sales!

If you are planning to do the sales solo, sell at 9-10 crates to be manageable. So options 1 & 2 above are the way to go.

Also, mission difficulty depends on the cargo you are smuggling. The cargo types in number 1 are the easiest missions, number 2 are medium & number 3 are the hardest. (same deal as I\E).

Good luck.
  • -RP- likes this

hugh750
  • hugh750

• Members
  • United-States

i did the narcotics crate run again last night and i got the crate run where i have to do airplane stunts again (i failed), i just have to admit i'm not good at doing stunts even with helicopters! :lol:

how much do you get if you manage to fill the cheapest hangar and sell all?

gnomefromnome
  • gnomefromnome

to each his gnome

• Members
  • United-States

Posted A week ago

i did the narcotics crate run again last night and i got the crate run where i have to do airplane stunts again (i failed), i just have to admit i'm not good at doing stunts even with helicopters! :lol:

It's not even required to Fly Under Bridges, and Knife Flights. If you're able to fly upside down for 3 minutes, you're done.

hugh750
  • hugh750

• Members
  • United-States

Posted A week ago

It's not even required to Fly Under Bridges, and Knife Flights. If you're able to fly upside down for 3 minutes, you're done.

i tried that, i flew upside down close to the ground and it made no difference.

PNutterSammich
  • PNutterSammich

Gangsta

• Members
  • None

Posted A week ago

Spoiler

Actually, robbing stores would probably net you about the same if not more profit overall when you factor in collection and delivery times plus Ron's "cut" of the profits after selling.

You could rob 10 convenience / liquor stores down town in about 20 minutes which would net $11,000 - $14,000. This is already more than you could make by completing that "Stunt" mission you noted above (especially with your hangar at LSIA and the fact that the crate in question more often than not will spawn at the Grapeseed air strip) and then whatever sell mission they give you which, even with one crate, could end up requiring you to deliver two containers via Cargobob to various points around the city. 

Yes, robbing stores will give you a wanted level, but the AI cops are a far sight easier to deal with than some douche canoe on an oppressor who is not only TOLD to kill you but provided a glowing red beacon telling him where you are at all times.

GTP_Monkey
  • GTP_Monkey

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members
  • England

Posted A week ago

Just take a buzzard and fly under the bridges its easy that way

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users