Quantcast

» «
Photo

2017 Halloween DLC.

192 replies to this topic

Poll: Also, answer the poll. What crazy content would you guys like do be added? (205 member(s) have cast votes)

If you guys could choose a really crazy theme for a Halloween DLC, with special modes and temporary free roam events, what would it be about?

1. Zombies (79 votes [38.54%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 38.54%

2. Aliens (51 votes [24.88%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 24.88%

3. Monsters in general (43 votes [20.98%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 20.98%

4. Other (comment below) (32 votes [15.61%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 15.61%

Vote Guests cannot vote
Karlitoz-E
  • Karlitoz-E

SiiR

• Members
  • Sweden

Posted A day ago

They should make it way more darker in free roam

• mrgstrings likes this

Melkor1993
  • Melkor1993

Player Hater

• Members
  • Italy

Posted A day ago

Pennywise ripoff lurking in the subway system. Have a bunch of dead npc's floating around. Also, if he nails your character, you'll float too. You'll float too... YoU fLoAt ToO... YOU'LL FLOAT TOO!!

Sounds like a copyright strike thing around the corner.

VDTor
  • VDTor

Bring Justice For The A-10!

• Members
  • None

Posted A day ago

For the Halloween Event, the map should replace the pedestrians with zombie models that constantly go after you, and the map is 100% covered by fog and you only have a visibility of about 25-50 metres. No NPC driven cars, and the cars that spawn parked on random locations would have random amounts of health and missing doors/windows/panels/hoods or bonnets. Weapons can be found in crate boxes and ammo is scarce. And no minimap blips. Would be a cool Adversary Mode Concept after Motor Wars.

• sleepwalk1980, R3CON, mrgstrings and 1 other like this

Matrelith
  • Matrelith

Inveniam viam aut faciam

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted A day ago

Black suit/tie with pumpkin print or riot.  :rah:

jiq1lhs.gif

bOERpNp.gif

Oh man,I'd kill for a pumpkin suit  :lol:

• Commander S likes this

Fatsanchez
  • Fatsanchez

Player Hater

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted A day ago

Remember that halloween looking weather they made but only used in the one adversary mode. Like snow for christmas they should turn that weather on during halloween.
https://www.youtube....h?v=lDG3OZwpHQE

I've never seen that weather before, it looks so awesome! I really enjoy rainy weather in this game (specially at night)
  • sleepwalk1980 likes this

sleepwalk1980
  • sleepwalk1980

Li'l G Loc

• Members
  • England

Posted A day ago Edited by sleepwalk1980, A day ago.

Remember that halloween looking weather they made but only used in the one adversary mode.

I've never seen that weather before, it looks so awesome! I really enjoy rainy weather in this game (specially at night)

It's the weather/sky from Lost vs. Damned during the Devil phase I think

Low lying fog and permanent semi-darkness during the day.

Blackout and storms at night

• mrgstrings and Fatsanchez like this

GTAUrbanCamping
  • GTAUrbanCamping

Urban Camper

• Members
  • United-States

Posted A day ago Edited by GTAUrbanCamping, A day ago.

For the Halloween Event, the map should replace the pedestrians with zombie models that constantly go after you, and the map is 100% covered by fog and you only have a visibility of about 25-50 metres. No NPC driven cars, and the cars that spawn parked on random locations would have random amounts of health and missing doors/windows/panels/hoods or bonnets. Weapons can be found in crate boxes and ammo is scarce. And no minimap blips. Would be a cool Adversary Mode Concept after Motor Wars.

that's a pretty decent concept. Very Silent Hill-y.
  • sleepwalk1980 and mrgstrings like this

sleepwalk1980
  • sleepwalk1980

Li'l G Loc

• Members
  • England

Posted A day ago

that's a pretty decent concept. Very Silent Hill-y.

I think they should just go ahead and make that an AM.

• GTAUrbanCamping likes this

Thamdrup
  • Thamdrup

Player Hater

• Members
  • None

Posted A day ago Edited by Thamdrup, A day ago.

I've been away from gta online a couple of years so I don't know how Halloween usually works.

The three vehicles that came on Halloween 2015 (lurcher, sanctus and Franken Stange) did they return last year so people could buy them again? Or have the only been available one year?

mrgstrings
  • mrgstrings

Now let's take the news from behind!

• Members
  • Germany

Posted A day ago Edited by mrgstrings, A day ago.

Sanctus came last year, I guess the shirt that came with it was only for the release and will not come again this year. And yes, they came again last year. :)

Thamdrup
  • Thamdrup

Player Hater

• Members
  • None

Posted A day ago

Sanctus came last year, I guess the shirt that came with it was only for the release and will not come again this year. And yes, they came again last year. :)

Sounds like there's a good chance I can get these three next month now that I missed the opportunity with the GCTF glitch :)

ShimmerDoll
  • ShimmerDoll

Bird of Prey

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 15 hours ago

the poll is useless for pc unless they make it so we can do this stuff in invite/crew sessions but that's only after they address the stealing money from players issue they did.

• Happy Hunter likes this

The Sole Survivor
  • The Sole Survivor

of vault 111

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 12 hours ago

zombie survival. pretty simple idea, freeaim only and forced and pickups.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users