Quantcast

» «
Photo

2017 Halloween DLC.

276 replies to this topic

Poll: Also, answer the poll. What crazy content would you guys like do be added? (280 member(s) have cast votes)

If you guys could choose a really crazy theme for a Halloween DLC, with especial modes and temporary free roam events, what would it be about?

1. Zombies (113 votes [40.36%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 40.36%

2. Aliens (66 votes [23.57%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 23.57%

3. Monsters in general (59 votes [21.07%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 21.07%

4. Other (comment below) (42 votes [15.00%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 15.00%

Vote Guests cannot vote
Arrows to Athens
  • Arrows to Athens

Far, far away...

• Members
  • England

Posted 23 October 2017 - 11:59 PM

Zombies are overdone. They were overdone when the game came out. Let us dress like monsters or aliens.

I agree with this. I would prefer aliens or monsters, especially when the game's theme is based around aliens in the first place. Zombies are not only overrated, they would feel out of place in a game like this. COD already did it, so why does GTA need to hop on the trend as well? Rockstar have already copied the Crew 2 with the transform races, so copying zombies would be even more silly.

Spectre "2K"
  • Spectre "2K"

New Hades' Finest

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 24 October 2017 - 12:09 AM

just give us anything PvE PLEASE! i don't care if it's soccer moms vs terrorists

• SumSkittles and Nossirag like this

MostlyPonies
  • MostlyPonies

Best Horse

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 24 October 2017 - 12:29 AM

Zombies are overdone. They were overdone when the game came out. Let us dress like monsters or aliens.

I agree with this. I would prefer aliens or monsters, especially when the game's theme is based around aliens in the first place. Zombies are not only overrated, they would feel out of place in a game like this. COD already did it, so why does GTA need to hop on the trend as well? Rockstar have already copied the Crew 2 with the transform races, so copying zombies would be even more silly.

They made a zombie mode for RDR, which was a ripoff of L4D, but I guess people liked it. When the only enemy in the game is "man with a gun," players will want some variety. I don't really mind if they made a zombie mode for GTA, but it'd be better to make varied human enemies instead, or make the existing AI more varied.

- It doesn't make sense that every enemy has the same shooting accuracy.
- We have plenty of melee weapons for NPCs to use, but they never do. Cops have batons they never use.
- NOOSE members should be harder to kill.
- NOOSE members should start using grenades, grenade launchers, and combat MGs when going after a 5-star player. Or how about that new full-body armor we have? Why do none of them wear that?

• Nossirag likes this

Demolisher44
  • Demolisher44

ooOOOOOoooooo

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 11 November 2017 - 03:15 PM

Halloween Weather in free mode :D

• EVOLUT7ON and Fight for freedom like this

Fight for freedom
  • Fight for freedom

Screw the government!

• Members
  • None

Posted 11 November 2017 - 08:56 PM Edited by Fight for freedom, 11 November 2017 - 09:27 PM.

-snip-

Damn. Without the natural weather change that we see in AMs, it looks dope! Would look even better with full blackout.

Let's hope R* finally makes it a temporary weather change in free roam next Halloween.

sleepwalk1980
  • sleepwalk1980

Foot Soldier

• Members
  • England

Posted 12 November 2017 - 06:24 PM Edited by sleepwalk1980, 12 November 2017 - 06:28 PM.

For those wondering how to glitch it in;

From the youtube comments...

"You just start up Inferno, leave, and then you magically have the weather :D"

Might only be PS4 - needs verifying that it works on XB. I'll try it later...

Fight for freedom
  • Fight for freedom

Screw the government!

• Members
  • None

Posted 07 December 2017 - 08:49 PM Edited by Fight for freedom, 07 December 2017 - 09:00 PM.

Bringing this thread up because I wanted to share something.

For what we can see in the trailer of our upcoming DLC, this new heist is gonna be about the government calling us to work for them because of attacks from Russia/ North Korea, that can result in WW3. As it's usual for heists, we're definitely gonna have preparation missions and then the big deal.

Now, what if one of these preparations involves a biological attack from one of our possible enemies in one of the small cities in the north side of the state, like paleto bay, grapessed or sandy shores? And these chemical agents which were dropped contain an evolved version of the rage virus, that lets the infected memory less, irrational and extremely violent. In this case, the city would have been put in quarantine and our mission would be to go there and rescue some specific/ important person that's stuck in the middle of the mess.

I think it would be a good occasion, at least for those who supported the most voted option in the poll, to see something close to it implemented in the game in some way.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users