Help me problem in the scheme, do not buy supplies

3 replies to this topic
panico_zait
  • panico_zait

Player Hater

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 11 September 2017 - 07:49 PM

Good afternoon guys, I'm using google translator because I'm not very good in English. I have problem in the GTA V online PC, I bought motoclub seat bought cocaine shed, marijuana, fake documents, but do not work. Well I bought all the improvements and when I click to buy the supplies it does not work that "could not buy the supplies" but debit the account value. And when I steal I do not count the cash value rising is at 0 $.
Does anyone know how to displace? to fix

Gaffa™
  • Gaffa™

The controversial one

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 11 September 2017 - 11:58 PM

Did you cheat money into the game previously? 

Apparently the supplies get bugged if you've used some stealth money option in the past or something. 

panico_zait
  • panico_zait

Player Hater

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 12 September 2017 - 02:31 PM

alright friend

so .... I used it and my friend too, but mine works normally .... and I also used ... I think it should not be this because he and I use it and only his has this problem!

alright friend so .... I used it and my friend too, but mine works normally .... and I also used ... I think it should not be this because he and I use it and only his has this problem!

Gaffa™
  • Gaffa™

The controversial one

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 12 September 2017 - 05:44 PM

So if yours works normally, are you asking on behalf of your friend? Why couldn't they ask instead of you?

See this post - apparently it IS because of cheated money, so good luck getting that sorted. http://gtaforums.com...entry1069826621

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users