Smugglers give nothing to associates.

12 replies to this topic
Jammsbro
  • Jammsbro

Pogo 4 life

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 11 September 2017 - 02:11 AM

My and a mate have been doing smugglers for a few days now. I didn't realise until tonight that he gets zero for all the missions he is running with me. Just the standard CEO payout.

So I decide to sell thirty crates of chemicals to give him some cash back.

He got paid $6k. Ron got a cut of $10k

Put in time and effort for 6k of rewards. It really isn't worth doing for them.

From now on I'll collect the stuff myself and just ask him for a hand in selling. Kind of dissapointed in the payouts that associates get in the entire game.

• hei3enberg, Gridl0k, Piro and 1 other like this

zoso80
  • zoso80

Uninstalled GTA 10-6-17, an era comes to a close.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 11 September 2017 - 02:13 AM

Good or reasonable payouts go against R*'s agenda with this game.  Associates especially.

• gtafan26, hei3enberg, R3CON and 1 other like this

The Wandering Hunter
  • The Wandering Hunter

of vault 111

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 11 September 2017 - 02:41 AM

dm glitching all the way

Darkwing_F
  • Darkwing_F

Player Hater

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 11 September 2017 - 06:59 AM

But I think this is the normal payment in CEO Missions. The Associates only get a payment of about GTA$ 6000,- . But this payment comes regulary and with nearly no risk for the associate. It's easy earned money. 

R3CON
  • R3CON

Cesar Vialpando

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • United-States

Posted 11 September 2017 - 07:34 AM

But I think this is the normal payment in CEO Missions. The Associates only get a payment of about GTA$ 6000,- . But this payment comes regulary and with nearly no risk for the associate. It's easy earned money. 

One could sell a car off the street and earn more without wasting any ammo and any of the time spent helping a CEO. A supply/sale run can take up to 20 minutes to complete. In that time any given associate could run their own jobs or participate in freeroam challenges, etc, etc. Even robbing stores back to back could bring more cash than the associate payout. Not exactly what I'd call "easy money".

$6000 is pennies and hardly a productive use of one's time. An associate would have to really like the CEO or the actual gameplay of these missions itself because it's certainly not the payout.

The Wandering Hunter
  • The Wandering Hunter

of vault 111

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 11 September 2017 - 08:11 AM

are you mad?

20000 hourly wage

36000 if your lucky from steals

way less than robbing stores

delorianlazarus
  • delorianlazarus

Hustler

• Members
  • France

Posted 11 September 2017 - 11:14 AM

If associates were given proper payment then you wouldn't see so many one-people orgs.

Being given triple payout would be fair, especially for low levels to teach them the ropes of freeroam activities and grant them some revenues.

Not even speaking about the quality of experience, with a more tactical approach, since playing as a team would ensure good money and good fun.
  • Nossirag likes this

Hécate-II
  • Hécate-II

Homeboy

• Members
  • France

Posted 11 September 2017 - 11:22 AM Edited by Hécate-II, 11 September 2017 - 11:25 AM.

Bro stop complaining, you're paid with fun.

/sarcasm

R* made the associate earning even more sh1tty recently:
-no more bonus for exporting normal IE cars(bonus are maintained for collection though, but its not regular as exporting normal IE cars= it sux hard, don't argue)
-maybe its only me, but I'm unable to share Headhunter payout.

I used to propose my services to low levels beginning IE, I was paid 10k/20min+20k/2 cars exported+40k/Headhunter(because I asked the low level to share gains.

Now its f*cked, I won't help low levels anymore to found their 10/10 stock because...I'm not making money with new stupid limitations...

Edit..corrections.

kottonmouth401
  • kottonmouth401

All Green Everything

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 11 September 2017 - 11:29 AM

If you do your sell missions as MC instead of CEO, your helpers will be probably be paid more. I haven't tried it with smuggling yet, but I know that was the case with gunrunning sales.
  • Jammsbro likes this

Darkwing_F
  • Darkwing_F

Player Hater

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 11 September 2017 - 11:32 AM

You are right in terms of earning money. There are better paid jobs. But normally I work with others in the way I help you and you help me. If I help a CEO doing his big selling mission, then I expect that he helps me if I ask. But why the hell should an associate earn the same money as the CEO? The associate faces nearly no risk. He is there, helping to get the mission completed. If he fails and some ten- or hundred thousand GTA$ are lost - who suffers from that? Well the CEO did. A short while ago I lost about 250000 GTA$ due to a pilot error of an associate.

And yes - it would be great if a CEO could give a special bonus to his associates - similar to the heists for example.

Blackangel66686
  • Blackangel66686

Brothers GRIM Commisioner

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 11 September 2017 - 11:45 AM

Having your associates get paid f*ck all leaves very little incentive for people to help you, and for you to help them.

As an example instead of spending 15 minutes helping someone with a sale mission I can spend that time doing my own sell mission or 5 minutes doing a VIP mission. It totally defeats the point of R* adding MC's and organisations when you are most profitable working by yourself. It would make a lot more sense and make the game a lot more enjoyable if it was more profitable to band together. 1 organisation working together should be more beneficial than 2 working against each other. Until the organisation becomes full ofcourse and someone starts a rival organisation.

Instead what you see is 32 individuals running one man organisations and doing their best to avoid each other because basically GTA online is kind of a joke.
  • gtafan26, R3CON, Hécate-II and 1 other like this

Darkwing_F
  • Darkwing_F

Player Hater

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 11 September 2017 - 12:00 PM

LOL you are right with the 32 CEO in one session. Yeah and it would be great if people would work together. In the beginning I thought if someone is in my company or MC then it would be "forever". And everytime we got logged in, we are working together. I learned fast, that this is not true. :blink:

dieseltech20
  • dieseltech20

Prankster

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 11 September 2017 - 06:55 PM

Lobbies are limited to 30 players and there is also a limit on the number of CEO/MC Presidents per session.

Get friends, help each other out for a bit then go back to doing what it is you like to do.

But yes, payouts are limited so that no one will want to help. You get hopelessly pummeled by fighter pilots and make no money. Buy SC, make R* people more rich. Of course that doesn't apply to everyone. Some don't care about money and a few are just so bad ass that they can eliminate a fleet of jets and mercilessly kill the players until they flee.
  • Nossirag likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users