How to put two hats on at the same time

2 replies to this topic
Gunpro4321
  • Gunpro4321

Crackhead

• Members
  • Italy

Posted 2 weeks ago

I know of the now famous telescope glitch where you can equip a mask and a helmet. But I can't get it to work on equipping two hats at the same time. I want to wear a beanie and ear defenders over them but it's not working as they're both hats. Anyone have a glitch for doing that or am I using the telescope glitch wrong?

REXX
  • REXX

REXX | ALEXA - Content Creator & GTA Photographer

• Members
  • Spain

Posted 2 weeks ago

The only way to have two pieces of apparel that fall under the same category would be with the Director Mode glitch. However the old DM method got patched and a new one popped up recently... only downside is that the recent glitch may possibly wipe your vehicles. Its on SevenSins if you're interested.

Gunpro4321
  • Gunpro4321

Crackhead

• Members
  • Italy

Posted A week ago

The only way to have two pieces of apparel that fall under the same category would be with the Director Mode glitch. However the old DM method got patched and a new one popped up recently... only downside is that the recent glitch may possibly wipe your vehicles. Its on SevenSins if you're interested.

I appreciate your help but the prospect of losing everything I worked for all these years is terrifying. A beanie and an ear defender are just not worth it.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users