How to put two hats on at the same time

2 replies to this topic
Gunpro4321
  • Gunpro4321

Crackhead

• Members
  • Italy

Posted 10 September 2017 - 07:25 PM

I know of the now famous telescope glitch where you can equip a mask and a helmet. But I can't get it to work on equipping two hats at the same time. I want to wear a beanie and ear defenders over them but it's not working as they're both hats. Anyone have a glitch for doing that or am I using the telescope glitch wrong?

REXX
  • REXX

REXX | ALEXA - Content Creator & GTA Photographer

• Members
  • Spain

Posted 11 September 2017 - 12:52 AM

The only way to have two pieces of apparel that fall under the same category would be with the Director Mode glitch. However the old DM method got patched and a new one popped up recently... only downside is that the recent glitch may possibly wipe your vehicles. Its on SevenSins if you're interested.

Gunpro4321
  • Gunpro4321

Crackhead

• Members
  • Italy

Posted 11 September 2017 - 10:16 AM

The only way to have two pieces of apparel that fall under the same category would be with the Director Mode glitch. However the old DM method got patched and a new one popped up recently... only downside is that the recent glitch may possibly wipe your vehicles. Its on SevenSins if you're interested.

I appreciate your help but the prospect of losing everything I worked for all these years is terrifying. A beanie and an ear defender are just not worth it.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users