Will there be punishment?

5 replies to this topic
DontAnswerBackYaTwat
  • DontAnswerBackYaTwat

Make lowriders, not hate

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 2 weeks ago

Hi, yesterday a modder in my lobby started spawning pedastrians and money bags on me. I found a new lobby as soon as I could, but today I noticed that I have all the weapons that you can get. Can I go back to the state I was before it happened, and more importantly, will there be punishment? Thanks for help in advance.

SLUMPUSSY
  • SLUMPUSSY

Nadia. I've, uh I've got reserves.

• The Yardies
  • Unknown
  • Super Special Gold Star 2006
    Draw Contest Booby Prize 2016
    Campaign Poster Booby Prize 2016
    Doggo-Chop Winner 2016
    14K Doggo/Catto-Chop Winner 2017

Posted 2 weeks ago

as someone who used a mod menu to give friends in the lobby all weapons they are still playing fine. generally weapons inaccessible normally in GTAO will disappear but all the other weapons will remain.

DontAnswerBackYaTwat
  • DontAnswerBackYaTwat

Make lowriders, not hate

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 2 weeks ago

Thanks, but I have a question. I don't like playing with mods in online, so is there any way to get rid of these weapons? Will getting busted do the job? I'd really like to get rid of the Mk. II guns.

HalfOfAKebab
  • HalfOfAKebab

Help & Support

• Members
  • United-Kingdom
  • Helpfulness Award [GTAO]

Posted 2 weeks ago

Thanks, but I have a question. I don't like playing with mods in online, so is there any way to get rid of these weapons? Will getting busted do the job? I'd really like to get rid of the Mk. II guns.

You will not be punished, don't worry. Rockstar might edit the amount of money you have in a few months' time, but you won't be banned or anything.

You can just drop the weapons you don't want. I'm not sure what the controls to do so are on keyboard and mouse, but on controller you would select the weapon you want to drop in your weapon wheel, and (with the weapon wheel still open), press Y/Triangle. I don't think you can drop every weapon, unfortunately. I wouldn't be surprised if you can't drop the Mk. II guns. If you can't, you could ask Rockstar Support to remove them for you (good luck), or you could try finding another modder who can remove your weapons.
  • Gaffa™ likes this

DontAnswerBackYaTwat
  • DontAnswerBackYaTwat

Make lowriders, not hate

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 2 weeks ago

You will not be punished, don't worry. Rockstar might edit the amount of money you have in a few months' time, but you won't be banned or anything.

You can just drop the weapons you don't want. I'm not sure what the controls to do so are on keyboard and mouse, but on controller you would select the weapon you want to drop in your weapon wheel, and (with the weapon wheel still open), press Y/Triangle. I don't think you can drop every weapon, unfortunately. I wouldn't be surprised if you can't drop the Mk. II guns. If you can't, you could ask Rockstar Support to remove them for you (good luck), or you could try finding another modder who can remove your weapons.

Thanks a lot. I don't want to have anything in common with cheaters/modders, so I'm going to ask Rockstar Support to delete the weapons I've gotten and fix the amount of money I had. Unfortunately, as you said, Mk. II weapons cannot be dropped. Thanks for help, I appreciate it.

flexcreator
  • flexcreator

Mack Pimp

• Members
  • Russia

Posted 2 weeks ago

Hi, yesterday a modder in my lobby started spawning pedastrians and money bags on me. I found a new lobby as soon as I could, but today I noticed that I have all the weapons that you can get. Can I go back to the state I was before it happened, and more importantly, will there be punishment?

There is no clear answer. Every experience is different, but personally I make a support request every time my character is affected by modders against my will (weapons or cash).

There is a situation going on, but no one knows what causing money sweeps.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users