Quantcast

» «
Photo

Drive-Thru mission game hang

Best Answer HalfOfAKebab, 10 September 2017 - 05:36 PM

There's a bug that causes exploding vehicles to crash the game on multi-monitor setups. You have two options: you can either disable your extra monitors, or install SilentPatch. Go to the full post

2 replies to this topic
Hupio
  • Hupio

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 10 September 2017 - 04:53 PM

Hi

I installed GTA:SA on my windows 10 machine, because I wanted to play through the game again. I haven't installed it on this machine before, it's a legit copy downloaded from Steam with no mods. The problem is that every time I attempt the "Drive-Thru" mission (where you're doing the shooting practice with Big Smoke) and I shoot the car to blow it up, then the game crashes as the car blows up. Is there a patch or any other way around this problem?

Thanks

HalfOfAKebab
  • HalfOfAKebab

Help & Support

• Members
  • United-Kingdom
  • Helpfulness Award [GTAO]

Posted 10 September 2017 - 05:36 PM   Best Answer

There's a bug that causes exploding vehicles to crash the game on multi-monitor setups. You have two options: you can either disable your extra monitors, or install SilentPatch.
  • Hupio likes this

Hupio
  • Hupio

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 10 September 2017 - 06:29 PM

There's a bug that causes exploding vehicles to crash the game on multi-monitor setups. You have two options: you can either disable your extra monitors, or install SilentPatch.

Nice one. Installed and working. Thanks for that  :cool:

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users