XB1
4 replies to this topic
GTAforums SUCK
  • GTAforums SUCK

fa**ot coward moderators GTAF Team has down syndrome

• Members
  • None

Posted 2 weeks ago

Im looking for people to do stuff in gta and make money, i am low level on Xbox but i am experienced. I came from PS4 i was level 400 played since day 1 hour 1.. Leave a message if you are interested

Lucius M. Galloway
  • Lucius M. Galloway

Blood God

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 2 weeks ago Edited by Lucius M. Galloway, 2 weeks ago.

Im looking for people to do stuff in gta and make money, i am low level on Xbox but i am experienced. I came from PS4 i was level 400 played since day 1 hour 1.. Leave a message if you are interested

So you make an account bashing the forums but you want someone's help from forums? Go crawl back to whatever rock you came from underneath.

xmx900
  • xmx900

Xbl: xmx900

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 2 weeks ago

How about you just leave your gamertag?

GTAforums SUCK
  • GTAforums SUCK

fa**ot coward moderators GTAF Team has down syndrome

• Members
  • None

Posted A week ago Edited by GTAforums SUCK, A week ago.

So you make an account bashing the forums but you want someone's help from forums? Go crawl back to whatever rock you came from underneath.

I been here for longer way longer than you, and you dont know sh*t about my account if you came just to be a cancer you should have kept quiet. Stop being useless and inconvenient and Be gone

reuther13
  • reuther13

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted A week ago

Reuther13 Add me

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users