Photo

Needing a little help with Stunt props

4 replies to this topic
SalamenceFury
  • SalamenceFury

Screaming dragon that loves to stab

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 2 weeks ago Edited by SalamenceFury, 2 weeks ago.

I have a stunt race that I created a while ago, but now I'm wondering a few things.

I've seen some custom races where people put those huge blocks that are common in stunt raised tracks, but I can't seemt to find them standalone in the creator and it becomes a chore to edt and sink them below the ground, not to mention the fact they crash my computer sometimes.

Also, what are the best props for makeshift guard rails?

REXX
  • REXX

REXX | ALEXA - Content Creator & GTA Photographer

• Members
  • Spain

Posted 2 weeks ago Edited by REXX, 2 weeks ago.

The blocks can be found under "Blocks", unless you are refering to Raised Stunt track that has been flipped to resemble a block.

As for make shift guard rails, using actual track pieces with barriers is your best option. Manually override its position and rotation. Rotate the track very slightly so one side is higher than the other. Then manually lower the whole thing so the lower side is completely hidden and you are left with an almost vertical barrier on the other.

The key is to rotate it as little as possible for best results.

sleepwalk1980
  • sleepwalk1980

Li'l G Loc

• Members
  • England

Posted 2 weeks ago

I think the hitboxes on track piece guardrails can be a bit messy, so I have seen people using track pieces with no guardrails and then building their own using platform props rotated 90 degrees.

Also a little trick when sinking or moving huge props...

You hold down Y for fast movement but if you also click in the right joystick, it moves even faster.

SalamenceFury
  • SalamenceFury

Screaming dragon that loves to stab

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 2 weeks ago

I think the hitboxes on track piece guardrails can be a bit messy, so I have seen people using track pieces with no guardrails and then building their own using platform props rotated 90 degrees.

Also a little trick when sinking or moving huge props...

You hold down Y for fast movement but if you also click in the right joystick, it moves even faster.

Platform props? What are those?

sleepwalk1980
  • sleepwalk1980

Li'l G Loc

• Members
  • England

Posted A week ago Edited by sleepwalk1980, A week ago.

Platform props? What are those?

Sorry they're actually called Stunt Building Blocks.

These things...

Spoiler

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users