11 replies to this topic
Homemade Dynamite
  • Homemade Dynamite

Is this easy mode?

• Members
  • United-States
  • Best Concept 2015 [GTA Online: Liberty City Expansion]

Posted 09 September 2017 - 09:40 AM

Inspired by the "Rate The Song Above You" and "Rate The Movie Above You" threads, here we post games and the next person rates them while possibly giving a review.

For now, there's only one rule: Don't post games that aren't out yet, for obvious reasons.

I'll start us off:

81addrj%2Bo1L._SX385_.jpg

fashion
  • fashion

f*ck you microtransactions

• Members
  • Mars

Posted 09 September 2017 - 09:52 AM Edited by fashion, 09 September 2017 - 10:00 AM.

New Vegas - 9/10. Would've been a potential 9.5 or even 10 if it was better from a technical standpoint. As usual, Bethesda left the game for the modders to fix it. I've only played it on console so even "fully patched", I encountered countless bugs and crashes.
That aside, the story, side quests, gameplay, RPG elements, exploration and player freedom it's a 10/10. Probably the number one choice-based game since the CRPG era. It's not simple A or B choices and conversations are infulenced by your player stats and sometimes even clothes. Quest can end in many ways or just slaughter everyone and move on. Had so many builds on this game, the possibilities seem endless.

Horizon: Zero Dawn?
  • Neon_Dreaming likes this

Dealux
  • Dealux

Goddess Of Light

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • European-Union

Posted 09 September 2017 - 05:00 PM

This won't work well unless people play the games that are mentioned.

I haven't played Horizon but I know a few things about it (I watched several reviews and stuff). From what I can gather it is a great looking game overall (except for the hideous—or rather sort of average looking—female character faces) and seems like a story driven game. The concept behind it is interesting but there are some reviews that give it a bad rating from a gameplay perspective. It's definitely not the game that Sony fanboys hyped it out to be (much like other good Sony exclusives). It's probably a good game but definitely not game of the year or whatever nonsense people are saying about it. I'd give it an 8/10 based on my limited knowledge.

What about NFS 2015? I played single player briefly and it seems quite sh*tty compared to previous older titles.

Homemade Dynamite
  • Homemade Dynamite

Is this easy mode?

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 10 September 2017 - 01:13 AM

5/10. Not the best racing game in my opinion.

file_14147_Paladins-Key-Art-May-2560x144

Audi
  • Audi

Don't Pray For Me, Homie Pray For The Weak

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • Slovenia
  • Best Turbo Quattro 2017

Posted 12 September 2017 - 12:53 AM Edited by Audi, 12 September 2017 - 12:54 AM.

4/10 for Paladins

Only gave points because f2p last I checked. Pretty blatant OW knock off in my opinion. Although not the worst out there.

R6S

header.jpg

iiConTr0v3rSYx
  • iiConTr0v3rSYx

Warning.... Warning... Controversy

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 12 September 2017 - 01:16 AM Edited by iiConTr0v3rSYx, 12 September 2017 - 01:19 AM.

Great idea for a thread!

Rate R6S 5/10. I don't know much of the game, and it's really unfortunate of the removal of campaign. The vegas series was great from the little I played.

IMG_0619.jpg
  • Actlikeyouknow likes this

Homemade Dynamite
  • Homemade Dynamite

Is this easy mode?

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 12 September 2017 - 01:35 AM

9.5/10. I still have fond memories of playing through this and discovering how epic the story was.

batman-arkham-knight-cover-art.jpg?w=640

fashion
  • fashion

• Members
  • Mars

Posted 12 September 2017 - 06:16 AM Edited by fashion, 12 September 2017 - 06:26 AM.

8.5/10, score lowered due to the sh*tty season pass. I bought it for the additional story episodes after seeing what Batgirl has to offer. Besides that one, they were all pretty lame. I couldn't give less f*cks about the racetracks and challenges. I paid the full price for that thing and was very disappointed so sorry for my rambling.
I guess it's my own fault for buying it shortly after release but they released the best episode right away and I expected the remaining character episodes to be at least of the same quality.

That aside, I loved the game, even the notorious Batmobile sections. It was Batman Arkham at it's best. The villains in this one were incredible.

Just Cause 3?

Am Shaegar
  • Am Shaegar

Chartered Accountant

• Members
  • None

Posted 12 September 2017 - 10:17 AM

boring 4 / 10. It made me like Just Cause 2 more.

Batman: Arkham City???

Homemade Dynamite
  • Homemade Dynamite

Is this easy mode?

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 12 September 2017 - 10:38 AM

9/10. I loved that game. Would've been a 10 if not for the ridiculous nickel-and-dime forcing you to register a code to play Catwoman.

80f3372546b3.jpg

fashion
  • fashion

• Members
  • Mars

Posted 12 September 2017 - 01:24 PM

While I haven't played 2, may I rate Soul Calibur 3 instead? If anyone played 2, feel free to rate it!

9/10 for SC3, I'd say. It was my favorite fighting game of the PS2 era. I loved the deep character customization and the variety of game modes. I especially enjoyed spending hours on that one game mode where you moved on that huge map and had to conquer it or so? Sorry, I don't exactly remember the name and purpose.
A real shame the series is dead. I liked 4 and 5 too but they didn't include that awesome game mode. They had this tower mode where you had to climb higher but it was nowhere near as fun as SC3.

Sly Cooper series?

ExTerminator
  • ExTerminator

Heil Houser!

• Members
  • New-Caledonia

Posted 12 September 2017 - 03:51 PM

8.5/10 for the entire series. 8.8/10 for Sly 3.

250px-Dxinvwar.jpg

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users