Can't play gta online

9 replies to this topic
Gunpro4321
  • Gunpro4321

Crackhead

• Members
  • Italy

Posted 2 weeks ago

The game keeps telling me that there are files required to play gta online that I couldn't download. I tried googling the issue but all the replies are from last gen and the solutions didn't work. Does anyone know how to fix It? I posted this in the help and support section but like I expected no one reads that and I didn't get any replies.

LL Cool L
  • LL Cool L

Living Healthy

• Members
  • None

Posted 2 weeks ago

if you are on ps4 try this..

go to gta on the home screen menu,press options and search for updates...if there are any it will start a download....you may not have enough space but it will tell you in which case you will have to create some...

if you are on xbox, I dunno mate..

Quinn_flower
  • Quinn_flower

S.T.A.R.S Unit/The Dear R* Girl

• Members
  • Japan

Posted 2 weeks ago

Op are u pc or Xbox?

kenmy13999
  • kenmy13999

Foot Soldier

• Members
  • Norway

Posted 2 weeks ago

Op are u pc or Xbox?

Are you sure he's not on ps4?

Quinn_flower
  • Quinn_flower

S.T.A.R.S Unit/The Dear R* Girl

• Members
  • Japan

Posted 2 weeks ago

Idk should of been more clearer

Gunpro4321
  • Gunpro4321

Crackhead

• Members
  • Italy

Posted 2 weeks ago Edited by Gunpro4321, 2 weeks ago.

My bad lol, I'm on PS4. As for the search for updates I'm not sure if it will work because unless I am oblivious to some patch they released, I already downloaded smugglers run. I'll try when I get the chance anyway.
Edit: just tried checking for updates and it said that I had the latest stuff downloaded. I'm gonna try my tried and trusted turning off wifi and PS4 at the same time and see how that works.

mort1
  • mort1

Rat

• Members
  • Norway

Posted 2 weeks ago

I have the same problem, and btw i tried to search for latest update, it says the game has the latest update.
Also, after gta online falls, im taken back to single player, were my screen freeze immidiately.

Gunpro4321
  • Gunpro4321

Crackhead

• Members
  • Italy

Posted 2 weeks ago Edited by Gunpro4321, 2 weeks ago.

I have the same problem, and btw i tried to search for latest update, it says the game has the latest update.
Also, after gta online falls, im taken back to single player, were my screen freeze immidiately.

That happens to me as well. But I sorta figured out a solution, albeit one that probably doesn't work for most people. If you have another internet connection in your house connect to that instead or maybe a 3G hotspot. I have a second internet because my house is large and so when I connected to that gta online worked fine. Does this mean that this issue might be related to ip or something like that?

scs151
  • scs151

Rat

• Members
  • Bulgaria

Posted 2 weeks ago

Game still not working ... and sadly being moved to support no one will even help :(

Zyx057
  • Zyx057

Player Hater

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted A week ago

"Files required to play GTA Online could not be downloaded from the Rockstar Games Service. Please return to Grand Theft Auto V and try again later."

I have this problem since the South East Asia Undersea cable got cut. Don't know if that's the main culprit because sometimes I can play online ONCE A WEEK! damn!!! I was prescribed at least once a day of GTA 5 online. Need my meds now! Please. LOL 

btw I'm on PS4 from Philippines and posted this problem on Rockstar support: https://support.rockstargames.com/hc/en-us/community/posts/203710486-Get-error-code-saying-Files-required-to-play-GTA-Online-could-not-be-downloaded-from-the-Rockstar-Games-Service-Please-return-to-Grand-Theft-Auto-V-and-try-again-later-?flash_digest=761f182fbcd18223dad7f25fae999ece39f4e55c&page=1#comments 

Tried all the posted solutions; still NADDA.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users