Photo

Gas bombs?

6 replies to this topic
flush_531
  • flush_531

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 09 September 2017 - 03:49 AM

So I have seen gameplay of gas bombs killing all people on foot but if someone is sitting in a car does it kill them and leave the vehicle unharmed?

DemonicSpaceman
  • DemonicSpaceman

Homie

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 09 September 2017 - 09:45 AM Edited by DemonicSpaceman, 09 September 2017 - 09:45 AM.

If the car window is broken or door has fallen off, yes.

Presuming it works the same as gas (the most underused and under rated weapon in GTA Online)
  • JSwartz0181 and Nossirag like this

PNutterSammich
  • PNutterSammich

Gangsta

• Members
  • None

Posted 10 September 2017 - 11:43 PM

I get them whenever I consume milk products.

JSwartz0181
  • JSwartz0181

Iowa Hawkeyes Crew Leader

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 11 September 2017 - 12:00 AM

If the car window is broken or door has fallen off, yes.

Presuming it works the same as gas (the most underused and under rated weapon in GTA Online)

I was doing some contact missions the other day, and one was Stocks and Scares.  When I play it, I like to toss some teargas down the stairs while cracking the safe, and I swear the others guys in the session (not cracking the safe) moved to to the cloud to see "What the hell is that?!"  Granted they were low-ish ranks (30s I think), but still.

• JAKEBAB likes this

Jammsbro
  • Jammsbro

Pogo 4 life

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 11 September 2017 - 02:07 AM

I use tear gas constantly. It's a completely overlooked tool and can really change the game in a fight against players and npcs.

• Gridl0k likes this

Jamwes
  • Jamwes

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 11 September 2017 - 02:13 PM

I may have to try gas bombs for some of those pesky I/E missions. Might be easier to gas out the amateur thief or the race driver.

DemonicSpaceman
  • DemonicSpaceman

Homie

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 11 September 2017 - 02:59 PM

I may have to try gas bombs for some of those pesky I/E missions. Might be easier to gas out the amateur thief or the race driver.

You would have to break the window for it to work (unless a convertible car). The NPC would then drive off erratically and your gas wouldn't work.

Gas is best used for campers, they often don't know what it is and don't move to avoid it.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users