Welcome to the Smuggler's Run Hangar Elimination Game
The object of this is to pick a winner from the Hangars that was added in the Smuggler's Run update.
● You add one point (+1) to your favorite hangar and subtract two points (-2) which you can split (-1) (-1) for your least favorite(s).
● It isn't allowed to add and subtract from the same hangar in one vote.
● You're only responsible for changing the score to reflect your vote, not the person before you.
● You can vote once per day (every 24 hours). You can do it after 21 hours minimum, but if it becomes a habit it will not be allowed.
● When we are down to the last three, you need to vote after 24 hours. Voting earlier than 24 hours is no longer an option at this point.
● Copy and paste the list from the last person before you. This helps out everyone to see what the scores are and we can prevent disinformation from spreading through the game.
● Do not use multiple accounts, this is not allowed and action will be taken if you are found to be doing this.
● Only vote in these games if you have been a forum member for two weeks at least. If the person above you hasn't been a member for at least two weeks, then you should ignore their vote.
● If the person before you votes wrong (not forgetting to write the correct scores, but doesn't vote as the first rule implies), you shall ignore that vote.
● If you are new to this game do as the regulars do. If you disagree; they are right, and you are wrong. Accept that or leave this thread.
● Please show what you voted for in your post, as a example:
1. Option one 38 (-2)
2. Option two 41 (+1)
1. Option one 38
2. Option two 41
-2 Option one
+1 Option two
Good behavior rules - Please Read
● When quoting someone, remove the score from your post (if applicable).
● Avoid adding remarks about the hangar you are voting for or against within the "Scoring Rows". Place it below your vote, as this will make it easier for the next person to vote.
● If you have already posted a vote you cannot change that vote and pick something else. Once it's published it's final.
● Opinions outside of the vote are allowed, but this should be done within reason.
● Cheating, manipulating scores and other deceptive attempts to derail the game is not allowed.
● Should you decide to disregard these rules and take matters into your own hands, you may face consequences from the Moderators.
● Trolling or antagonistic behavior will not be tolerated.
● If you think the list needs work or to be changed please make a suggestion, just don't take it upon yourself to change it.
Have you viewed too many lifeless, cookie-cutter properties? Are you looking for something with a bit more character? This wonderful property is chock full of history, from the residual nerve agents in the brickwork to the previous occupant's fingernails sunk lovingly into the concrete floor. Please note: this hangar provides the buyer with low level clearance to Fort Zancudo. Price - $2,650,000
When it comes to hiding in plain sight, it doesn't get much plainer than the largest military installation in the state. On the plus side, they won't ask if you won't tell, and if you need to do any advanced interrogation you're welcome to borrow the bucket. Please note: this hangar provides the buyer with low level clearance to Fort Zancudo. Price - $3,250,000
Right at the heart of one of the IAA's most exclusive and sough-after black sites, these industrial premises are perfect for the ambitious entrepreneur on the hunt for an address to impress. Just think of the wow-factor when you lead your clients past those lines of hooded detainees. Please note: this hangar provides the buyer with low level clearance to Fort Zancudo. Price - $2,085,000
If you've ever flown out of LSIA, it will come as no surprise that most of the infrastructure has been auctioned off to career criminals. Beat the check-in lines, dodge the taxes, moon the cops: this is commercial flying as it should be. Price - $1,525,000
More tons of contraband enter and leave San Andreas via LSIA than any other point in the state, so if you were looking for the high stakes table, you just found it. Time to pull up a chair. Price - $1,200,000
1. Fort Zancudo Hangar 3499 40
2. Fort Zancudo Hangar 3497 40
3. Fort Zancudo Hangar A2 40
4. LSIA Hangar 1 40
5. LSIA Hangar A17 40