No replies to this topic
Police_Chief_05
  • Police_Chief_05

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 08 September 2017 - 10:20 PM

Hello Everybody,

My name is Police_Chief_05 (ignore the name aha)

I have just started a car meet crew for PC, i have been in a few, or just some random ones in public lobbies, and they just end up in mayhem, cars being destroyed, players being killed etc. i'm sure you have been in the same problem.

I set this crew up in the hope to have decent car meets with fun, car-enthusiastic people just like me to have a good time with our cars. There will be no player killing whatsoever, no damaging other players cars on purpose, so the experience of the meet will be enjoyable for everyone.

If you are interested to join there are only a few rules you must abide by whilst in a car meet:

• No killing other players
  • No damaging other players cars on purpose (i know sometimes you may bump into someones car on accident, thats fine, just make sure you apologize)
  • No racism or discrimination towards other players
  • No modding
  • You can have a laugh, joke, banter with other players but each person has a limit, so please be wary of that

Also there is just 1 rule that you must abide by at all times, whether in a public session or car meet:

• No racism or discrimination towards other players (if caught using racial slurs or discriminating someone you will be removed from the crew effective immediately)

So if you are still interested in the crew, then please feel free to request an invite at the crew page here: https://socialclub.r...ial_car_meet_pc

If you have any questions or queries then please do not hesitate to contact me on social club or via email

social club: https://socialclub.r...police_chief_05

e-mail: [email protected]

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users