290 replies to this topic
Coninefan
  • Coninefan

Gangsta

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 2 weeks ago

Children on the mic.

First off, f*ck children. I barely tolerate being around them as it is, and I sure as hell don't want to deal with them while playing a video game meant for adults.

How in the hell are they even playing GTA anyway? When I was growing up I couldn't buy albums and games with warning labels...how can they?
  • Perez84, SmokesWithCigs, jerryinohio78 and 7 others like this

Rafae
  • Rafae

Boss

• GTAF Crew
  • None

Posted 2 weeks ago

^ Poor parenting
  • Locrito1995, _47_, Gtapizzadouche14 and 3 others like this

Mach1bud
  • Mach1bud

Gearhead

• GTA Series Staff
  • United-States
  • Best GTA Photographer 2016
    Coolest Member 2016
    Best Character [Snap] 2016
    Mister Los Santos 2016 Winner
    [Snapmatic Awards 2015] Best Male Character

Posted 2 weeks ago

on topic

i kinda hate those that ask you to fight them and send hate messages if you decline or ignore their offer.

People who invite me to their garage to show me their collection.

Upon arrival it is only Supers with bright crew colors.

Stop wasting my time.

just when i was thinking about inviting you to my garage...

oh well someone would appreciate my lime green and my fluorescent muscle cars 😂😎

Well muscle cars are fine, its the all Supers thing that irritates me.
  • CarimboHanky, Gtapizzadouche14 and ryannata like this

septimoose
  • septimoose

Birthday Cake Enthusiast

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 2 weeks ago

Well muscle cars are fine, its the all Supers thing that irritates me.

But how else will the kiddies show you how rich and, therefore, worthy of your admiration, they are?!

Today my biggest peeve has been wall-breaching explosive snipers. 4 different lobbies over the course of today have all had them. They specifically call muggers and mercenaries on you to try get you to retaliate to their wallbreaching. I get it, you wanna wow everyone with your supa-sekrit wallhax... Unfortunately, being shot at by some dude hiding in a wall is not the best way to impress me. 

Anyone who has a BF Surfer in their main CEO garage tho? That's a person worthy of my admiration.

ragedandcaged
  • ragedandcaged

CHECK YO SELF

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 2 weeks ago

People in jets.  People that call me names...I aint a tryhard when the score is 19-4 bubba.

tenor.gif

• ShadowlessDevil likes this

Voodoo-Hendrix
  • Voodoo-Hendrix

Slight Return

• Members
  • Mexico

Posted 2 weeks ago

People who go straight to destroy cargo, then go passive or even worse, leave the session.

You want to be a sh*thead? Go for it, but at least try to face the consequences, you worthless coward.
  • We Are Ninja, 79'Blazer4x4, R3CON and 3 others like this

REDDICE
  • REDDICE

Either you gimmie dat booty or imma take it

• Members
  • None

Posted 2 weeks ago

Fetishes for the Hunter

• gtafan26, HalfOfAKebab, Coninefan and 2 others like this

mjace72
  • mjace72

mjace72

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 2 weeks ago

Hosts that fail setups multiple times, then get upset and leave when you do once. 

People with a mic, with children screaming and doing all that kidnoise in the background.

• cornelius85, 79'Blazer4x4 and ShadowlessDevil like this

Capt_Of_Wolves
  • Capt_Of_Wolves

You're average wolf

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 2 weeks ago

I think the one thing I really can't stand is people who say they are a modder on dam console and also those people who believe them. I remember this one guy was using an invisible glitch and he told people that he is hacking. I messaged him saying that he is such a liar! He told me that he was going to hack my PS4 account and that was like about 6 months ago.  

• 79'Blazer4x4 and ShadowlessDevil like this

gtafan26
  • gtafan26

Burnt Spy

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 2 weeks ago

People who go straight to destroy cargo, then go passive or even worse, leave the session.

You want to be a sh*thead? Go for it, but at least try to face the consequences, you worthless coward.

Jet pus**ies that go passive as soon as they get shot down.

• We Are Ninja, Voodoo-Hendrix and ShadowlessDevil like this

R3CON
  • R3CON

Cesar Vialpando

• Van Society
  • United-States

Posted 2 weeks ago Edited by R3CON, 2 weeks ago.

Most of mine have been listed already but here goes:

Players who...
  • Kill you after a Heist/Job. All these people in the lobby and all this talk of GTA being a grind yet it's the person who helped you out that deserves the shotgun to the face? Smh
  • Easy Way Out/Suicide Spam. What's the point of even competing if death has no meaning? Playing for K/D sake takes the spirit out of it. 
  • Oppressor Missile Spam. I never found the Hydra to be half as much of a nuisance as many did here, but sheesh the Oppressor is annoying to the nth degree. 
  • Demand you get in their Kuruma or only rely on it.
  • Speak ignorance in game chat - this has been addressed 
  • NEED to speak to you on the mic at all times. As long as one follows the mission objective and doesn't die, I don't see the big deal.
  • Idle in Contact Missions
  • Leader Full Choice for Heist outfits
  • Bring out the RPG in point blank range. We have guns for a reason. 
  • Use passive for a combat advantage...instead of, well, being passive
  • Attack supply/sale missions. There's so many people playing GTA who welcome PvP violence, but these folks would rather go after the easy targets farming cash

There's probably more but that's what came to mind. 

• -LN-, Gtapizzadouche14, Voodoo-Hendrix and 2 others like this

DS_NEO
  • DS_NEO

ネオ NEO

• Members
  • Mexico

Posted 2 weeks ago Edited by DS_NEO, 2 weeks ago.

When the host of the DM lobby either enables forced weapons + Pick ups (I f*cking hate that little Sawed off shotgun and SNS pistol) and 2 teams when there's clearly a low or just unequal amount of players in the lobby when we could instead play a Free for all lone wolf DM.
  • ShadowlessDevil likes this

DrRumpleSweatyForeSkin
  • DrRumpleSweatyForeSkin

Jet Lover & Freemode Terrorist Since 2013

• Members
  • Antarctica

Posted 2 weeks ago

1. Its 2017, why are people playing CM's and Heist Finales on easy and/or normal? Stop wasting my time.

2. You are in a attack aircraft, why use passive mode?

• jackrobot, alkaline_, Gtapizzadouche14 and 2 others like this

JoeFury1997
  • JoeFury1997

Easy lover, she'll get a hold on you believe it.

• Members
  • England

Posted 2 weeks ago

People with custom tyres on every car (whitewalls on supers mainly).

• Snoopbr, kovaandr, ShadowlessDevil and 1 other like this

Big Molio
  • Big Molio

Oop North

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 2 weeks ago

Children on the mic.
First off, f*ck children. I barely tolerate being around them as it is, and I sure as hell don't want to deal with them while playing a video game meant for adults.
How in the hell are they even playing GTA anyway? When I was growing up I couldn't buy albums and games with warning labels...how can they?

Their parents get it for them. At least, that's what happened with my two sons. The game itself is pretty tame. It's the hostile and vitriolic attitudes of supposed adults like yourself that I have to warn them about.
  • D.B. Cooper and SHOKKERZ91 like this

Cutter De Blanc
  • Cutter De Blanc

Cheat Activated

• Members
  • Mars

Posted 2 weeks ago

I hate the guy who seems to always have a f*cking plastic bag wrapped around his microphone

• We Are Ninja and Opzeker like this

Locrito1995
  • Locrito1995

---

• Members
  • Bolivia

Posted 2 weeks ago

Kids are the worst.

Still not sure how some ppl can tollerate those little sh*ts.

Should just auto-ban those filthy creatures from this game.

Children on the mic.

Their parents get it for them. At least, that's what happened with my two sons. The game itself is pretty tame. It's the hostile and vitriolic attitudes of supposed adults like yourself that I have to warn them about.
Bad parent is bad.
  • Perez84 and Rykjeklut like this

xCarlaP_x
  • xCarlaP_x

Rat

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 2 weeks ago

Helmet users in death matches
The hoards of players that dress their character in all black everything
  • Voodoo-Hendrix likes this

DemonicSpaceman
  • DemonicSpaceman

Homeboy

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 2 weeks ago

People who get sh*tty when you disrupt their supply runs or sales after they were hostile towards you 10 minutes before.
People who vote for kick because you defended yourself and taught them to be careful who you start on.
People who vote kick for attacking their boxville/yacht/exec/package/whatever in a public session.
People who vote kick in any adversary mode because the other player is better/has a strategy.
People who send single word text messages "peace" - stay away from me and you will be fine, don't upset me and you will be fine.
People who whine about the toxicity of public sessions (they aren't all that bad).
People who whine about x, y or z being too OP and there is no counter for it - passive bitch or switch session.
People who refuse to accept they are wrong.
People who glitch, regardless of if it's affecting anyone else.
People who invite me to parties when I don't know them.
People who invite me to their property.
People who abuse passive mode.
People who commit suicide from being shot once.
People who wear the noob hats.
People who use the marksman rifle.
People who can't drive for sh*t.
People who think they can complete any and all heists by themselves.
People who spawn riot vans in Pacific Standard finale.
People who demand a higher than 15% cut for any heist finale.
People who can't do anything without a Kuruma.

"People" sums it up.

REXX
  • REXX

REXX: The cyborg from Humane Labs. | ALEXA: The Hotchick.

• Members
  • Spain

Posted 2 weeks ago

People changing the radio while I'm the driver.

With friends however, we already know, the driver has priority over the radio :p
  • Mrs. Buzz likes this

Mrs. Buzz
  • Mrs. Buzz

Formerly godtrams | forever helisexual ;)

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 2 weeks ago

With friends however, we already know, the driver has priority over the radio :p

Hehe - sometimes I kick randoms out of my car in Heistsetups if they do. Let them either come with a NPC car or if they regret, I turn and pick them up again (if space given, they have to get on the backseat, though) :lol:

• REXX and Khephera like this

DemonicSpaceman
  • DemonicSpaceman

Homeboy

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 2 weeks ago

Hehe - sometimes I kick randoms out of my car in Heistsetups if they do. Let them either come with a NPC car or if they regret, I turn and pick them up again (if space given, they have to get on the backseat, though) :lol:

Passenger can't change the radio in a heist setup.
  • SkylineGTRFreak likes this

HARBUJAHN
  • HARBUJAHN

FREEROAM PREDATOR RANK:529__K/D:16.86 GTAF_CREW

• Members
  • England

Posted 2 weeks ago

Players that abuse ghost/off radar stay where i can see you stop copying me lol 

On a serious note only thing that does my nut in is the suicide drama queens 00.1 should be deducted off the k/d every time its done 

• Gtapizzadouche14 likes this

SHOKKERZ91
  • SHOKKERZ91

Fly low for the killing blow!

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 2 weeks ago

Add shooting flareguns to that list. If that happens, i drive up a mountain/tunnel-system far away from the street and throw them out. Have fun walking.

• REXX and Khephera like this

Milesinho
  • Milesinho

Playa

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 2 weeks ago

Children on the mic.

Have you heard or seen the way many children act in this game? Yours my very well be perfectly fine and respectful, but kids are often a problem due to their attitude and the way they choose to play the game. The fact is it's supposed to be a game for adults – that doesn't just cover the content of the game (I assume you're referring specifically to Online, as single player is certainly not 'tame'), but also the behaviour of the community – so kids shouldn't be playing it. If you choose to let yours play, that's on you. You can't then complain when they get sworn at.

• kovaandr likes this

Mrs. Buzz
  • Mrs. Buzz

Formerly godtrams | forever helisexual ;)

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 2 weeks ago

Passenger can't change the radio in a heist setup.

Well, that must be new. Will check later if this is a thing.

Milesinho
  • Milesinho

Playa

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 2 weeks ago Edited by Milesinho, 2 weeks ago.

Anyone who uses exploits or glitches to 'win'. That means passive, EWO, killing themselves, jet griefing etc.

I'm an almost pathological believer in fair play. I don't know if this makes me unusual or not, but i never cheat, on or offline. I get irritated and angry as much as the next man, but I always take my beatings. If I've had enough, I might go passive in order to get away, but never to gain an advantageous position.

Maybe I'm the weird one, but I firmly believe that taking satisfaction from 'winning' through unfair or underhand means is a sign of a psychological or character flaw. The same goes for people who set out simply to p*** other players off and then gloat about it.

budcat
  • budcat

Clam Digger

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 2 weeks ago

I hate how the gamer community tends to focus on hyper competitiveness and the game loses variety.  This is true of any online game.  You could have a game with 25 classes and 6 jobs and 14 traits and 9 races and 49 cars and 40 planes and blah blah blah and give it a year and everyone will be using the same class, same job, same gun, same car, etc. etc. because people have calculated out the usefulness per second of every little thing.

It's just a natural law of gaming I suppose but it's a shame how it kills the game-biodiversity.

• Cutter De Blanc, Milesinho, Gtapizzadouche14 and 1 other like this

Sanches
  • Sanches

Rider boi

• Members
  • None

Posted 2 weeks ago

1. I got disabled voice chat.

2. Pew-pew.

(^:

Voodoo-Hendrix
  • Voodoo-Hendrix

Slight Return

• Members
  • Mexico

Posted 2 weeks ago

People who whine about the toxicity of public sessions (they aren't all that bad).
People who whine about x, y or z being too OP and there is no counter for it - passive bitch or switch session.

Both of these are legitimate complaints tho.
  • Milesinho, Locrito1995, The-Irish-Hunter and 2 others like this

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users