Quantcast

» «
Photo

Pet peeve(s) that other players do that you can't stand

389 replies to this topic
hugh750
  • hugh750

i drive fast and shoot at enemies in gta.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 15 October 2017 - 02:15 PM

CHEATERS. SNMS - Show No Mercy Spetsnaz (crew)

Basically cheating in the free mode lobbies of the console variants of GTA Online, yes and the Xbox One and PS4.  Whether it be glitched outfits, wall breaching and somehow spamming endless barrages of homing RPG's, hiding behind constant Ghost-Organisation spamming/rotating.  

Endless greiving of non-passive players.  When I saw this happening to a few randomers online (who weren't in the SNMS crew), I quickly went into passive.  I didn't realize there was an SNMS crew member in Ghost-Organisation' behind me in a Buzzard, and he must have been p*ssed, because I got a load of abuse through the in-game text messaging system.

"pu$$Y"

"passive noob, f a g g o t come fight now"

"I own you f u k ing  f a g"

"f u c you and die"

"own you f a g come now n die"

I didn't reply to anything of this, but this sort of behavior is not only just outright cancerous and pathetic, it's ridiculous that I keep seeing these idiot's ruining the game for legit players.  This really has to stop.

TLDR;

Pet pieve; Cancerous cheating kids/man-childs who can't help but spout off their nonsense.

i hate it when they keep killing me and i go into passive mode and at least once i had one send me an in game text "lol passive".

• Xenon Xyanide likes this

IamCourtney
  • IamCourtney

Foot Soldier

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 17 October 2017 - 01:48 PM

People who think 1v1 duels with ARs or snipers in a flat, featureless area like the beach or airport is the only valid proof of skill. Fuuuuuck that. I fight where the engagement naturally occurs with whatever weapons/vehicles/abilities/tactics seem most advantageous.

To paraphrase Gen. Douglas MacArthur:

"In free roam war, indeed, there can be no substitute for victory."
  • HARBUJAHN, Arrows to Athens, 79'Blazer4x4 and 3 others like this

Arrows to Athens
  • Arrows to Athens

Far, far away...

• Members
  • England

Posted 17 October 2017 - 05:11 PM

People who think 1v1 duels with ARs or snipers in a flat, featureless area like the beach or airport is the only valid proof of skill. Fuuuuuck that. I fight where the engagement naturally occurs with whatever weapons/vehicles/abilities/tactics seem most advantageous.

They usually end up in a EWO and rocket spam f*ckfest anyway.

• HARBUJAHN, SmokesWithCigs, Actlikeyouknow and 2 others like this

HARBUJAHN
  • HARBUJAHN

TRYHARD HUNTER Barcodes worst nightmare GTAF_CREW

• Members
  • England

Posted 18 October 2017 - 09:12 AM

They usually end up in a EWO and rocket spam f*ckfest anyway.

1v1 on the beach to me means turn up in a tank and give them a good reason to cry :D

• Arrows to Athens, IamCourtney, 79'Blazer4x4 and 4 others like this

secrecy274
  • secrecy274

Peon

• Members
  • Sweden

Posted 18 October 2017 - 10:16 AM

Quitters, basically.

So many people has this damn ego. 

"Oh, a player minding his own business, I'm going to go f*ck him up with my superior skillz and/or equipment!"

And when they notice I'm not as easy of a target as they though:

"cheating ****sucker, I'll **** your *** in the ***, ***** scum" etc etc etc. Or they simply rage quit.

People just don't like fighting people who can fight back.

• hugh750, Arrows to Athens, 79'Blazer4x4 and 2 others like this

DaveyGravy
  • DaveyGravy

Square Civilian

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 05 November 2017 - 10:17 AM

Under aged kids.

I don't personally blame them, when I was a kid on the early GTA games I too went around blowing the snot out of everything. The big difference back then though was I wasn't wrecking anybody else's gaming experience when I was doing it. 

Quitters.

Both Rockstar Games and the vast majority of gamers have become money obsessed in GTAO, which is why I don't understand why so many gamers rage quit. Mistakes happen and whatnot, but their little tiffs cost everyone personal time as well as financial gain in the game.

• Beez and Rafae like this

Chrome Toyota Prius
  • Chrome Toyota Prius

Satorukashi Tezuma

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 05 November 2017 - 10:52 AM

When people ramble on about nonsense in severely broken English while fighting each other. In a lot of large sessions, the chat is almost always getting spammed with classics such as "u **** u cant even fighht lmao kys ur mommy ****** bruh lmafo u sukc" and "jet noob **** fite me lik a man 1c1 rng pusy".

Ithaca
  • Ithaca

Tryhard Life

• Members
  • England

Posted 05 November 2017 - 12:36 PM

Stupid people. The amount of times people come after me in an APC while I'm on foot and then cry about me using a jet to spawn kill them is ridiculous. They were fine while they had an advantage over me but now I'm the pussy for turning it in my favour lolz.

Gipsy DanGer
  • Gipsy DanGer

Rat

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 05 November 2017 - 12:46 PM

friends/ppl putting wavepoints 

KWF1981
  • KWF1981

Gangsta

• Members
  • England

Posted 05 November 2017 - 12:50 PM

I can accept players quitting jobs where a stupid host has started a job far too quickly through impatience or whatever reason... Looking at you 'Fleeca - Scope Out' here... Grrr!.

But those that join a job, wait, even chat beforehand while filling/readying up, only for them to quit after they realise they're gonna lose, sometimes even just posing a challenge is enough too, pansies. These guys used to piss me right off sometimes, especially if I'm chasing/close to an award/target...

Though these days, part of me blames the nature of the game too. I mean, there's expensive things out there you gotta own to be even out there, so many businesses and other investments needed to really open the game up that 'time is money' becomes a real issue for some... I mean, it is a game, but the need for certain things easily takes the 'game' element away from so many...

It's just anoying to get false start after false start sometimes.. I just want a flow of (whatever I'm doing) but the matchmaking don't help either... Regular heisters/mission runners/racers/DMers should get better pooled out there.

CrysisAverted
  • CrysisAverted

Formerly Sh4d0wX32111

• Members
  • None
  • Most Missed 2016
    [Snapmatic & R* Editor Awards 2015] Best Unedited
    April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 05 November 2017 - 01:38 PM Edited by CrysisAverted, 05 November 2017 - 01:38 PM.

friends/ppl putting wavepoints 

^this

also

ppl referring to waypoints as wavepoints 

• whywontyoulisten and Forza Harrd like this

Forza Harrd
  • Forza Harrd

Chef

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 05 November 2017 - 01:49 PM Edited by Forza Harrd, 05 November 2017 - 01:51 PM.

http://www.writing-s...ys-use-ellipsis

Spoiler

Ryancoke66
  • Ryancoke66

Stack Bundles

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 05 November 2017 - 02:06 PM Edited by Ryancoke66, 05 November 2017 - 02:13 PM.

People who idle or sabotage you in COOP missions, listen, im your partner, WHY are you destroying my savage, running me over, or raming me? Are you retarded??

I've idled cause it makes me money while I'm away, it sucks when you play on a team with someone like that but either kick them or leave if it bugs you - I just play the mission without them.

I also troll my own team mates, I parked my Vigilante in front of the entrance to the parking lot where you drop off the documents when completing the mission Extradition. I've never laughed so hard at a guy trying to slam his sh*tty npc stolen car into my Vigilante over and over until he realized he couldn't get through. Instead of just getting out and jumping over my car he committed suicide and blew up my car, aswell as the documents. Lmao cost him about 20 mins of the mission and at least 20K in insurance money 😂
Other than that I dont act childish in the sense of running people over for no reason or shooting others vehicles - I just like to add a little flare of my own fun lol

My own pet peeves have been covered but I'll mention them regardless:

Kids - especially the ones who beg for money and ask to drive every vehicle you own.

Levels 1-30 - they typically annoy me cause they just don't have enough experience in the game. Don't get me wrong, I've had a level 28 carry our team in a contact mission - they can be skilled players, but more often than not they just suck.

Players that kill others when they're in the clothing, tattoo or barbershop. That shouldn't even be allowed to begin with - you should auto turn passive when in these stores.
  • MikeTower likes this

KWF1981
  • KWF1981

Gangsta

• Members
  • England

Posted 05 November 2017 - 04:47 PM

http://www.writing-s...ys-use-ellipsis

Spoiler

Dilligaf...

Gettin up
  • Gettin up

Thug

• Members
  • Finland

Posted 05 November 2017 - 04:51 PM

Money beggars

• SmokesWithCigs and SHOKKERZ91 like this

.Diana McFarland.
  • .Diana McFarland.

An Actual Princess.

• BUSTED!
  • United-States
  • Best Diana 2016
    Best Diana 2017

Posted 05 November 2017 - 05:14 PM

When i'm terrorizing a session and people can't do anything about it, so a modder plays hero and takes my guns or freezes my character.

doesn't really make me upset or anything,it's just petty and annoying.

its like having a really fun ride end instantly and you weren't done having fun yet.

you don't get angry, you just get off (find a new session)

• Conici likes this

Dr.Rosenthal
  • Dr.Rosenthal

Car Collector

• Members
  • Sweden

Posted 06 November 2017 - 10:41 PM

1. (Obviously) sexually starved boys doing the Jerk character animation when they're standing next to my female character.

Yes, she looks stunning. And yes, you should go outside the house more often. This one gets real tiresome and it happens with 90% of male associates/bodyguards. Its also helping me realize why women usually are put off by gamers and/or men in general..

2. Kids on mic (No further explanation necessary)

3. Jokers (yes, characters modeled after the Joker. So unimaginative.)

• SmokesWithCigs likes this

Rafae
  • Rafae

OG

• GTAF Crew
  • None

Posted 06 November 2017 - 11:09 PM

you don't get angry, you just get off

Oh
  • gtafan26, Arrows to Athens, Opzeker and 2 others like this

79'Blazer4x4
  • 79'Blazer4x4

Foot Soldier

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 07 November 2017 - 09:50 PM Edited by 79'Blazer4x4, 07 November 2017 - 09:51 PM.

I've been playing the new Dogfight adversary mode lately, and 90% of people don't know how to retract the landing gear. Unless I'm missing some major advantage to having the landing gear down when dogfighting, but it doesn't seem like it because literally everyone I've seen with their landing gear down dies almost immediately because they can't outmaneuver the missiles or the enemy plane.

• Spectre "2K" likes this

Spectre "2K"
  • Spectre "2K"

New Hades' Finest

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 07 November 2017 - 11:19 PM

I've been playing the new Dogfight adversary mode lately, and 90% of people don't know how to retract the landing gear. Unless I'm missing some major advantage to having the landing gear down when dogfighting, but it doesn't seem like it because literally everyone I've seen with their landing gear down dies almost immediately because they can't outmaneuver the missiles or the enemy plane.

holy sh*t, i'm glad i'm not the only one

• 79'Blazer4x4 likes this

REXX
  • REXX

REXX | ALEXA - Content Creator & GTA Photographer

• Members
  • Spain
  • Next DLC Thread Page 4000 Winner

Posted 07 November 2017 - 11:34 PM

People breaking my bloody windows!

KWF1981
  • KWF1981

Gangsta

• Members
  • England

Posted 08 November 2017 - 12:33 AM

Oh

raged gets a hard on, Diana gets off...

Seems we're missing out here dude...

*proceeds to tell the Mrs. she's only needed for the coffee*

<SLAP>

Nope, these guys ARE mad!... Didn't work... :(

• hugh750, gtafan26 and Rafae like this

.Diana McFarland.
  • .Diana McFarland.

An Actual Princess.

• BUSTED!
  • United-States
  • Best Diana 2016
    Best Diana 2017

Posted 08 November 2017 - 02:31 AM Edited by .Diana McFarland., 08 November 2017 - 02:31 AM.

Oh

raged gets a hard on, Diana gets off...

Seems we're missing out here dude...

*proceeds to tell the Mrs. she's only needed for the coffee*

<SLAP>

Nope, these guys ARE mad!... Didn't work... :(

giphy.gif

• hugh750, gtafan26 and Rafae like this

SmokesWithCigs
  • SmokesWithCigs

recovering addict

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 10 November 2017 - 06:06 PM

Cheaters have ruined melee death matches. These assholes have f*cked up the ring fight death match. I'm trying to build my second characters strength. These assholes use brass knuckles when there are no weapons.also I really have laggers. This was my pet peeve during races back in the day and I hate lag punchers.
  • AWPHUL likes this

IceDree
  • IceDree

Concierge Of Crime 💀

• Members
  • Saudi-Arabia

Posted 10 November 2017 - 09:01 PM

People who interfere with other people's VIP work & then get butthurt when they fail to stop you so they follow you around for cheap kills.

jerryinohio78
  • jerryinohio78

Soldier

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 10 November 2017 - 09:19 PM

Who owns gtaforum? Good thing it's not me. Lol after take two made that comment I would change its name to something completely against takr two.

Guess the owner has no balls.

Conici
  • Conici

Loveable Jerk

• Members
  • New-Zealand

Posted 10 November 2017 - 09:50 PM

Who owns gtaforum? Good thing it's not me. Lol after take two made that comment I would change its name to something completely against takr two.

Guess the owner has no balls.

You're an absolute madman 

ot people who think there is some sort of 'honour' system in this game. Stop crying on text chat that someone blew up your cargo no one cares

Sanches
  • Sanches

Rider boi

• Members
  • None
  • [Snapmatic Awards 2017] Best Funny Snap
    Best Event 2017
    Best New GTA Member 2017
    Next DLC Thread Page 4000 Winner

Posted 10 November 2017 - 10:21 PM

I've posted this in comics thread, but i think it's more or less suitable for this thread too.

c7cr6vg.jpg

• Arrows to Athens, PetrolCB, HamwithCheese and 2 others like this

Happy Hunter
  • Happy Hunter

Oft-requested

• Members
  • None
  • Governor of San Andreas 2017
    Ban Roulette Winner 2016

Posted 11 November 2017 - 02:24 AM

When someone has a bad experience with a vehicle, then starts bashing it everywhere they can, saying things that perform objectively worse than it are somehow better.

Rogue vs Hydra is a good example. Or any of the new planes versus the Hydra really (Lazer is a little different, since that could probably hold its own, much better than the Hydra anyway). The Hunter occasionally get similar treatment too. Even though it's twice as strong (or more?) than everything in its class, has countermeasures, etc. according to some people it's worse than a Savage because the barrage isn't a guaranteed hit every time you use it  :rol:

(Not talking about anyone here, just some moronic youtube comments lol).

• The Irish Hunter and SHOKKERZ91 like this

Excrescent
  • Excrescent

I woke up too moody, who gon die today?

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 11 November 2017 - 04:20 PM Edited by Excrescent, 11 November 2017 - 04:23 PM.

- Wannabe "Gangsta" players who sit there and brag about crimes they've committed and informs the other wannabe gangsta players of the horrible things he'd do to them if they ever met irl. Here's a demonstration of how it sounds.

Wannabe Gangsta 1: (Racial Slur) Yo, where the f*ck you from (Racial Slur)?

Wannabe Gangsta 2: Chicago, you? (Racial Slur)

Wannabe Gangsta 1: Oh, f*ck Chicago. I'll come down there and shoot all you (Racial Slur) up.

Wannabe Gangsta 2: Hey, f*ck you, (Racial Slur). I bet you don't even got a glock.

Wannabe Gangsta 3: Both of you shut the f*ck up. I have an AR-15 and I'll shoot the f*ck outta both of you right now. (Loud music playing in background, along with kids screaming "daddy!")

LOL. Craziest thing is, 1, 2, or 3 does not own a gun or has not even been in the streets or anything. And in most cases, is only 13 or 14 years old. But no, grown men actually do this too. I'm talking about 30 - 40 year old men on this game.

- Team Deathmatch Only Players who think they are superior to Freemode players.

Oh hey look at me I only play TDMs, so that instantly makes a GOD in GTA. Kill them once in Freemode and they spam invites to a RNG Deathmatch. Don't go and you're suddenly a noob.

- Players who pull up next to me in their XA-21 or Vagner or whatever else they're trying to show off, spamming their annoying horns, not expecting you to kill them. Or they could be trying to give you a lift. But most times they just wanna show off their sh*tty chrome XA-21 or whatever the f*ck. LOL. 

Anyways, I'm to the point where if you do not inform me that you are friendly or non-combative upon or before approaching me in game, I am going to attempt to kill you. And yes, that goes for chrome XA-21 horn spammers. sh*t, the horn is so annoying that I might just kill you anyways, even after you've deemed yourself non-combative. But yeah, at least let someone know what you're trying to do.

Plus, you can't even trust people 99% of the time. They come to pick you up in their XA-21 with a sticky bomb inside. Then text you, "1-0 LzZZZ" LOL. It's happened to me before. I just texted the dude "Chill, come back I need a ride seriously." And then proceeded to f*ck his sh*t up.

• Arrows to Athens likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users